My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='nixmahn']How is everyone getting there large number of points? I only have 172 after a year of 20 oz coke bottles[/QUOTE]

I work in a cafeteria. We go through 12 pack coke products like water.

[quote name='legendarydogs']I am looking at the rewards and they are terrible. There is nothing good.[/QUOTE]

It ebbs and flows. Right now it is mostly garbage but I would hardly call best buy and gamestop gift cards terrible.

For anyone wondering how long it takes to receive an item, I received my best buy gcs yesterday after ordering the first day they were available.

[quote name='DarkZion']I've only received 1 of the 2 Best Buy gift cards that I ordered. Ordered them on the same day.[/QUOTE]
FWIW: Mine came in three mailings two or three days apart.

[quote name='Pyramid Head']Jesus, they added Best Buy and Gamestop gift cards and didn't even send out an email?! I completely missed out on them! What a screwjob![/QUOTE]

Me too :(

The Blockbuster FREE Game Rental coupon for 80 points is an alright deal. It's just a limited time "50%" OFF of the 190 points.

I know these things have really gone up since a FREE Game Rental was 64 points back in 2006-2007.

I just redeemed one the other day and on the way out I found a 3 points bottle cap in the parking lot. :)

1800+ points currently in my account. *just waiting*

[quote name='h3llbring3r']FWIW: Mine came in three mailings two or three days apart.[/QUOTE]
Well I received my second one today. So they were about a week or so apart.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']The Blockbuster FREE Game Rental coupon for 80 points is an alright deal. It's just a limited time "50%" OFF of the 190 points.

I know these things have really gone up since a FREE Game Rental was 64 points back in 2006-2007.

I just redeemed one the other day and on the way out I found a 3 points bottle cap in the parking lot. :)

1800+ points currently in my account. *just waiting*[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm surprised no one mentioned these. And hey, I think game rentals used to be 36 points at one point. I think 64 was the first big increase ;). I'm pretty sure movies were 24 and games were 36.

But all the BBV coupons are half off now: the movie, game, and Blockbuster Nights one. Unfortunately they all expire at the end of this year or I'd be getting more. But the movie ones are good for those new releases that Netflix doesn't have for 30 days. I'll probably stock up on a few for the holiday DVD releases. And I might just use the game coupon for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and then buy the game much later when it drops quickly (as AC II did and most Ubisoft games tend to do).

[quote name='Eptin']Would this thread be the right thread for posting Coke Reward codes?

(Here's the code btw: 647NAJ 7HVBNB)[/QUOTE]

Already been used. :( I ccp'd but didn't notice that space in the middle.

I have 1971 and I still don't know what to buy. Why can't they have like a Laptop for 2000 points besides a laptop case. That's almost 700 bucks right there!

I won a PS3 Move bundle from Coke tonight (PlayStation®Eye camera, 2 PlayStation®Move motion controllers, and a choice of 1 of 4 games). Also won Little Big Planet 2 from Subway last month. Apparently the family needs to buy a PS3 soon...

Did you win via that stupid shake the globe instant win game? I've been trying everyday but that shake part is fucking annoying. Just tell me if I won or not dammit

[quote name='Malik112099']Did you win via that stupid shake the globe instant win game? I've been trying everyday but that shake part is fucking annoying. Just tell me if I won or not dammit[/QUOTE]

Yep. Message was "Winner!" in the globe instead of "Try Again." I was using the free entries, as always.

Still deciding which game to select. Options are Sony Sports Champions, TRON, NBA 2K11, or EA SPORTS Active 2. There may be a glut of used Sports Champ (just guessing) and NBA 2K11 will crash in price quickly like all sports games. Tron is tempting, but it barely uses the Move (just for light cycles, I read). Active 2 is certainly the most expensive, but I've no idea of how fun it would be. Hrm.

The globe game is so annoying and lately the site has been eating my points. I click enter game than an error message pops up and I don't get to try and it takes my points still.

Also how much are the gift cards? How many points do they usually cost? I never see them since they go really fast.

Grabbed a 1000 pt- $50 nike code and used it, I have about 490 pts leftover... almost want to stop but I have so many damn codes left over. Ugh, I'll probably start entering them again soon.

[quote name='Mad Scientist']Yep. Message was "Winner!" in the globe instead of "Try Again." I was using the free entries, as always.

Still deciding which game to select. Options are Sony Sports Champions, TRON, NBA 2K11, or EA SPORTS Active 2. There may be a glut of used Sports Champ (just guessing) and NBA 2K11 will crash in price quickly like all sports games. Tron is tempting, but it barely uses the Move (just for light cycles, I read). Active 2 is certainly the most expensive, but I've no idea of how fun it would be. Hrm.[/QUOTE]How fun is active 2? Probably depends on how much fun you have working out. I'd go with that (I like working out) if you want to do some working out at home or NBA2k11, but I just want to play the Jordan mode and I haven't gotten a new basketball game in three years.

Dropped 100 on the livenation just to check it out. Considering how low the price was, I sorta figured shipping wouldn't be included and it wasn't so no ridiculous Blue Man Group wifebeater for me. :(

I did, however, snag a Jurassic 5 album. You need to enter a credit card, though. Luckily, I had a Visa debit card with a few cents on it laying here.

Still, if you have access to a card there's a great selection of $9.99 and lower albums. And considering 10 napster songs runs 325, it's a solid cheap ass deal. This album would've cost over 5x that.

I saw this offer on the 360 dash last night and just redeemed now. All you need is a MyCokeRewards.com account and you can get a download code for a free DJ Hero 2 song pack:

Quote:

Bring the party home. Add some exclusive Tiësto tracks to your game systems. Create the perfect mix of fun.

DJ Hero 2 brings the award-winning mix of hit music and DJ gameplay back to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii. And now you can enjoy three hot new mixes from international superstar DJ/producer Tiësto for FREE!

Exclusive Tiësto Tracks:

"Traffic" vs. "Louder Than Boom"

"Feel It In My Bones" feat. Tegan and Sara

"Knock You Out" feat. Emily Haines vs. "Young Lions"

My Coke Rewards members receive a code for a completely FREE download of the Tiësto Mix Pack presented by Coca-Cola. No points needed, no purchase required. Don't own the game yet? No problem! Get the code today and download the Tiësto Mix Pack when you buy DJ Hero 2. Jump into the party with two turntables and a microphone.
It says that it is only available for a limited time so if you want the pack I'd go get it now.

Click

You can also get a My Chemical Romance track pack for Guitar Hero if you follow this link and login with your MyCokeRewards.com login:

Quote:
Everyone gets the chance to rock

Join the crowd of 20,000 fans – where anyone can walk away with a free downloadable track pack featuring My Chemical Romance!

For a limited time, score a rocking track pack featuring 4 killer songs from My Chemical Romance for FREE, presented by Coca-Cola. Be one of the first to shred out to these hits on Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock.

The 4-song pack includes hits like

Welcome to the Black Parade
Teenagers
Helena
and Bulletproof Heart, the next single from their new album Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys.

Haven’t checked out Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock yet? Join the quest to save rock and explore Quest Mode, compete in all-new challenges with Quickplay+ and dominate the leaderboards with character transformations and enhanced powers. Don’t miss out on the “must have video game” - CNN, that’s taking the world by storm.

No points needed, no purchase required. Don’t own the game yet? No problem! Redeem your token today and download the My Chemical Romance Pack when you buy the game.
Rock on!

Link

Just got this in an email today:

MAIN_9_2.jpg

[quote name='Techsticles']Just got this in an email today:

MAIN_9_2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I got a similar e-mail yesterday, but it said *10* bonus points for every *3* 12-pack codes entered. That's kinda weird.:roll:

[quote name='Mad Scientist']I won a PS3 Move bundle from Coke tonight (PlayStation®Eye camera, 2 PlayStation®Move motion controllers, and a choice of 1 of 4 games). Also won Little Big Planet 2 from Subway last month. Apparently the family needs to buy a PS3 soon...[/QUOTE]

YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just kidding, enjoy your PS3. :cool:

[quote name='Techsticles']Just got this in an email today:

MAIN_9_2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Was going to put this in the title but if it's a different promo for each person it's pointless.

Here's mine... 30 points from three 24-packs:
MAIN_2.jpg

Man, I wish I got the 12-pack one considering how many of those I buy. Any chance that one would work for me?

My email says 20 pts for every TWO 24-packs I enter. I think 24 packs are the least type of code I enter, its always either a bottle cap or 12 pack for me. And now they want me to enter TWO 24 pack codes for bonus pts -_-

Mine's a bonus of 20 for each week I enter 3 12 pack codes. Damn it. Last month or two I've been diligent about entering max codes each week and I'm down to the last few 12 pack codes.

[quote name='Techsticles']I cant even find 24 can packs around here, they are either 12 or 20 packs.[/QUOTE]

Try Wal-mart or Sam's Club. They seem to almost have them.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Try Wal-mart or Sam's Club. They seem to almost have them.[/QUOTE]
It may just be a Texas thing, I don't know. We shop Walmart, Target, and HEB, it's always 12 and 20 packs.

Is it possible to use friends' $50 Nike gift cards they won on MCR? I would like to use around 8 of them for a large purchase at Nike. The MCR website says only one $50 gift card per mcr member can be bought with points....but if i trade for multiple gift cards from other mcr players, would, as an example, 8 gift cards be allowed at Nike stores or Nike.com towards a one item high priced purchase?

What the heck is a "sparkling"?

Edit: never mind, it is simply a 12-pack of pretty much any Coke product. I thought it was for some off-brand bizarro Coke thing that wasn't sold in my market. Dpac - why didn't you just say "12-pack of Coke Products"? I almost ignored it because of that - only checked it out because I saw it on another site, too!

Thanks. Just spent 1200 points on my account and 300 on my mother's account. That should be enough Coke Zero to get me through 2011.

[quote name='zshipp']Thanks. Just spent 1200 points on my account and 300 on my mother's account. That should be enough Coke Zero to get me through 2011.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Holy crap! I thought my 9 across 3 accounts was a bit too much.

Didn't they cancel something like this before and only send out one per account? I know I still have a coupon sitting here from that (that I need to use by the end of the year).

Incidentally, they had the new Family Guy Star Wars DVD for 375 and Season 5 of Its Always Sunny DVD for 275. Not sure if they are actually new additions (they're new to me), and it gives me something to spend points on rather than more Coke Zero. On a side note, its going to be a bitch to spend that many free coupons by the end of March. Im going to have to stop in at a store and get one everyday I go into work. *Sigh*

I hope not. This was 40 minutes I should have been studying for my Med School Pathology Final Exam tomorrow morning.

[quote name='io']:rofl:

Holy crap! I thought my 9 across 3 accounts was a bit too much.

Didn't they cancel something like this before and only send out one per account? I know I still have a coupon sitting here from that (that I need to use by the end of the year).[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back