My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

First deal I can actually get, but I'm gonna hold off for now. I don't go to the movies enough to warrant it. Really want to get that wireless mouse, but 1000 points? Bleh...

[quote name='hellmutt']This thread has the worst title ever. Can't someone fix it?[/QUOTE]

:lol:, yeah, I've been meaning to fix that but I always forget. I'll do it now.

I grabbed this week's deal. I will be taking my son to see Cars 2 in a few weeks so this will save me a few bucks. I wish I could cash in for more than one.

I want it for transformers 3-Too bad you can't get more than one. Am I supposed to go to the movies by myself? I guess I could get it and get the set of 2 tixs for the rest of the family.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chitown021']I grabbed this week's deal. I will be taking my son to see Cars 2 in a few weeks so this will save me a few bucks. I wish I could cash in for more than one.[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up, these tickets only cover the full price of the ticket generally after the second weekend of release. If you use it before then, they'll usually charge $2-3 for the difference.

[quote name='neocisco']Just a heads up, these tickets only cover the full price of the ticket generally after the second weekend of release. If you use it before then, they'll usually charge $2-3 for the difference.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't realize that. I guess we'll be waiting for a couple weeks before we go to see it then.

I saw this in an email, just now:
Score Bonus Points this June 1-7 with
20- and 24-packs of Coca-Cola®
No specifics, and the click through link gives no deatails. But If you've got 20 & 24 pack codes sit on them until the 1st.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']
No specifics, and the click through link gives no deatails. But If you've got 20 & 24 pack codes sit on them until the 1st.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! though does anyone find this ironic since the title just lost the double points remark? XD

[quote name='h3llbring3r']

[/QUOTE]

Wait, so is this happening now? I have a ton of 20 and 24-pack codes. I guess I'll log in and see what is going on.

Edit: Yep, the promo is on the site when you go there. The problem is that it is Coke and Cherry Coke only. All my codes are for Diet Coke, which seems to be excluded. I tried both a 20 and 24-pack code and neither doubled. Well, that sucks. Who the hell drinks regular Coke anyway? :lol:

[quote name='io']Wait, so is this happening now? I have a ton of 20 and 24-pack codes. I guess I'll log in and see what is going on.

Edit: Yep, the promo is on the site when you go there. The problem is that it is Coke and Cherry Coke only. All my codes are for Diet Coke, which seems to be excluded. I tried both a 20 and 24-pack code and neither doubled. Well, that sucks. Who the hell drinks regular Coke anyway? :lol:[/QUOTE]

You should sack up and drink cherry coke. No more diet crap. Thanks for quoting. I would have missed this one!

[quote name='io']Wait, so is this happening now? I have a ton of 20 and 24-pack codes. I guess I'll log in and see what is going on.

Edit: Yep, the promo is on the site when you go there. The problem is that it is Coke and Cherry Coke only. All my codes are for Diet Coke, which seems to be excluded. I tried both a 20 and 24-pack code and neither doubled. Well, that sucks. Who the hell drinks regular Coke anyway? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I entered some codes last night (mostly regular Coke) and I only got the bonus on one of them. And by the way, it didn't double. It's just a 10 point bonus.

[quote name='slowdive21']You should sack up and drink cherry coke. No more diet crap. Thanks for quoting. I would have missed this one![/QUOTE]

Have you ever heard of gaining weight? With all the soda I drink, if I drank regular stuff I'd probably be 300 lbs and have no teeth left. I had to give up the sugary stuff when I became an adult.

[quote name='io']Have you ever heard of gaining weight? With all the soda I drink, if I drank regular stuff I'd probably be 300 lbs and have no teeth left. I had to give up the sugary stuff when I became an adult.[/QUOTE]

I was joking around with you :), but seriously no one should drink more than 1 can of pop per day. You are better off with Tea or Coffee if you only want the caffeine.

Edit: I tried a sample of diet Dr Pepper and it really does taste like regular Dr Pepper (or the most like the original of any diet pop). I usually can not drink diet pop, but Dr. P is doing something right.

[quote name='Chitown021']Split the difference and go with the Coke Zero line. It tastes close enough to regular for me and zero calories.[/QUOTE]

No, it tastes disgustingly, sickeningly sweet. I don't want it to taste like regular Coke. When you haven't been drinking regular Coke for 20 years it is a shock when you actually taste it (like when a waiter mixes up your order).

slowdive - Yeah, I know, I really need to cut back. But I think both tea and coffee are horrible so that isn't an option for me. Really, drinking massive amounts of Diet Coke is pretty much my only vice. Otherwise I am a pretty healthy eater (and don't smoke at all or drink alcohol more than every once in a while).

Had problems with this bonus point thing. Tried a regular coke code(from a box same as the one in the picture) & for some reason it assumed it was a Sprite code. I'll wait for the next time, when they include all brands.

[quote name='io']No, it tastes disgustingly, sickeningly sweet. I don't want it to taste like regular Coke. When you haven't been drinking regular Coke for 20 years it is a shock when you actually taste it (like when a waiter mixes up your order).

slowdive - Yeah, I know, I really need to cut back. But I think both tea and coffee are horrible so that isn't an option for me. Really, drinking massive amounts of Diet Coke is pretty much my only vice. Otherwise I am a pretty healthy eater (and don't smoke at all or drink alcohol more than every once in a while).[/QUOTE]

I hear what you're saying io. That's the same reason my wife drinks diet Coke as well. She can't drink regular or zero because it's too sweet. I admit even though Coke Zero tastes similar on the very rare occasion that I drink a regular Coke it does taste extremely sweet an sugary. I'm with you except that Coke Zero is my one vice. I don't smoke, drink alcohol maybe once a month and can't stand tea or coffee.

[quote name='Chitown021']I hear what you're saying io. That's the same reason my wife drinks diet Coke as well. She can't drink regular or zero because it's too sweet. I admit even though Coke Zero tastes similar on the very rare occasion that I drink a regular Coke it does taste extremely sweet an sugary. I'm with you except that Coke Zero is my one vice. I don't smoke, drink alcohol maybe once a month and can't stand tea or coffee.[/QUOTE]

For me, Coke Zero tastes nowhere near regular Coke. I can't stand Coke Zero. As for Diet Dr. Pepper? I also think that it's nothing like regular Dr. Pepper. Anything diet or zero tastes like crap to me.

I'm still kinda bummed that I only got 1 bonus from about 5 or 6 regular Coke codes that I entered.

Hey...has anyone here ever won any of MCR's BS Instant Win games? At all? Even a minor prize? I've gotta tell you, I've played their Instant Win games what has to be hundreds of times, now, and I've never won anything. At all. Not even once. I'm beginning to think it's garbage, especially since you're able to get five free entries per day. What, do they just automatically not allow free entries to win or something?

It's even more bothersome with their current "125 Days of Summer" or whatever they're calling it. You *must* play this stupid sandcastle game to see if you've won (there's no bypass), and guess what? You're not a winner! EVER!

Annoying. Anyway, if you've *ever* won anything from MCR's Instant Wins, please just let me know.

[quote name='boagman']Hey...has anyone here ever won any of MCR's BS Instant Win games? At all? Even a minor prize? I've gotta tell you, I've played their Instant Win games what has to be hundreds of times, now, and I've never won anything. At all. Not even once. I'm beginning to think it's garbage, especially since you're able to get five free entries per day. What, do they just automatically not allow free entries to win or something?

It's even more bothersome with their current "125 Days of Summer" or whatever they're calling it. You *must* play this stupid sandcastle game to see if you've won (there's no bypass), and guess what? You're not a winner! EVER!

Annoying. Anyway, if you've *ever* won anything from MCR's Instant Wins, please just let me know.[/QUOTE]

Does the match and instant win game they had count? If so I won a playstation move bundle (no system) from it

[quote name='admiralvic']Does the match and instant win game they had count? If so I won a playstation move bundle (no system) from it[/QUOTE]

Don't know if it does...could you receive the free entries by doing the "Alternate Means of Entry" thing in the official rules? Those are the games I'm talking about.

Any of the ones where you *must* spend points to enter...I'm not referring to those specifically.

And congrats on the win!

[quote name='boagman']Don't know if it does...could you receive the free entries by doing the "Alternate Means of Entry" thing in the official rules? Those are the games I'm talking about.

Any of the ones where you *must* spend points to enter...I'm not referring to those specifically.

And congrats on the win![/QUOTE]

it was a simple daily entry sorta deal. TONS of caggers got themes XD it appeared to be like 1 in 5 lost.

[quote name='TooMuchCoolness']Should I buy the ice cream scooper at 250 pts or is there something more better?[/QUOTE]

You should probably wait for the Wednesday deal, it should go live soonish.

Man, I totally blanked on the Wednesday Deal yesterday. Anyone see what it was? (I'm guessing it wasn't too hot if it wasn't posted here.)

[quote name='pyoobez']Man, I totally blanked on the Wednesday Deal yesterday. Anyone see what it was? (I'm guessing it wasn't too hot if it wasn't posted here.)[/QUOTE]

Don't worry... it sucked :p Some Snapfish thing.

[quote name='pyoobez']Man, I totally blanked on the Wednesday Deal yesterday. Anyone see what it was? (I'm guessing it wasn't too hot if it wasn't posted here.)[/QUOTE]

Don't worry... It sucked. :p Some Snapfish thing.

[quote name='benjam138']Don't worry... it sucked :p Some Snapfish thing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I believe it was a picture book for 25 points that normally cost 100.

[quote name='admiralvic']Does the match and instant win game they had count? If so I won a playstation move bundle (no system) from it[/QUOTE]

I won that as well.

I think I'm getting too lazy for MCR, I've got 100 or so 2 liter caps just sitting in my closet because I can't bring myself to type them all in.

[quote name='KrebStar']I won that as well.

I think I'm getting too lazy for MCR, I've got 100 or so 2 liter caps just sitting in my closet because I can't bring myself to type them all in.[/QUOTE]

I would blame the points leading nowhere. I thought of cashing out during Tron and again during the NBA game, but in both cases I didnt want to lose all the value. I currently got a weak 1,500 and I mean what is there even out there? I can get the MP3 player I suppose, but then again just about every phone is no different.

If anyone is interested in it, I see a $5 Carl's Jr gc for 140 pts. Its not too bad, same price as when other restaurant gcs came out.

[quote name='heratio']I haven't gotten the southwest code for 60 points either.[/QUOTE]

I got the email with the code within an hour after I posted about it. So they are sending them out, it's just probably closer to 5-6 business days rather than 3-5.

Today's weekly deal is a year of Family Circle magazine for 68 points instead of 115 or something. My wife was interested in it and given that that is basically nothing we figured we might as well.

[quote name='Link927']If anyone is interested in it, I see a $5 Carl's Jr gc for 140 pts. Its not too bad, same price as when other restaurant gcs came out.[/QUOTE]

Grabbed 3... had to make 2 new accounts because they limit you to only one card.

bread's done
Back