My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Right now if you enter 6 different cap codes (3 point kind) from any coke product and then enter the four codes below you can get 4 free college T-shirts.
You can do this offer x2 for a total of 8 T-shirts per account.

Codes:
football, myteam, touchdown and tshirt
(Each code has different colleges)

[quote name='COLDblood']Right now if you enter 6 different cap codes (3 point kind) from any coke product and then enter the four codes below you can get 4 free college T-shirts.

Codes:
(Each code has different colleges)[/QUOTE]

Thanks - got 8 shirts!

[quote name='COLDblood']Right now if you enter 6 different cap codes (3 point kind) from any coke product and then enter the four codes below you can get 4 free college T-shirts.

Codes:

where do the shirts show up once you have entered all codes?

enter 6 codes then enter these as codes after: football, myteam, touchdown and tshirt. it will take you to a page with a drop down that has T-shirt options.

Which teams are with which codes? Is there a list or can you enter all the codes?
Edit: NM didn't realize you could just enter them all. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='h3llbring3r']16oz caps also worked for me.[/QUOTE]

Does it have to be Coke products? Or Sprite or any other caps also work? Answered my own question; sprinte zero works. Got 4 shirts. I hope they are good quality as I don't know what I'm going to do with them if not. Rags I guess.

[quote name='hellmutt']Does it have to be Coke products? Or Sprite or any other caps also work?[/QUOTE]

any coke product code... it just has to be the 3 pointer cap codes not the case codes

[quote name='batman1939']Ordered Idaho State University, University of Notre Dame, University of Michigan, University of Illinois why? I live in Los Angeles oh well free shirts I - da - ho[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no kidding - what a bizarre set of choices. There seems to be no rhyme or reason. Oh well, I ordered 4 nonetheless ;).

D'oh! I was going to do another set but I am 2 caps short...

[quote name='io']Yeah, no kidding - what a bizarre set of choices. There seems to be no rhyme or reason. Oh well, I ordered 4 nonetheless [/QUOTE]
Yea, it's gotta some kind of licensing issue. Most of the big west coast teams and all the SEC greats (except Arkansas) seem glaringly absent.

Codes:

Thanks COLDblood!

[quote name='boagman']Is Tennessee (Volunteers in orange) one of the choices? If so, I may have to buy some bottles of Coke just to get one for my g/f.[/QUOTE]
No.
The only SEC team I saw was Arkansas.

If anyone has spare caps I'll give them a 10-point 12-pack code (which also gets you an entry into the points contest) for 2 caps. I'd hate to miss out on another order because I only have 4 of the 6 I need. I'm hoping my daughter can wear the women's L ones (though they will be big on her I'm sure). I already ordered her a Missouri shirt since we lived in MO for about 7 months when she was 2 ;). I'd like to get her a Kansas one, too, since we actually went to Lawrence one day just to check it out.

I got Portland State, Kansas, and New Mexico State for myself - I have absolutely no connection to any of those places (other than having visited all of their locations). I just though that was a decent selection of the choices available. I'd probably get some more of the oddball ones like Idaho State (I think it was) and Ball State if I get 2 more caps.

[quote name='io']If anyone has spare caps I'll give them a 10-point 12-pack code (which also gets you an entry into the points contest) for 2 caps. I'd hate to miss out on another order because I only have 4 of the 6 I need. I'm hoping my daughter can wear the women's L ones (though they will be big on her I'm sure). I already ordered her a Missouri shirt since we lived in MO for about 7 months when she was 2 ;). I'd like to get her a Kansas one, too, since we actually went to Lawrence one day just to check it out.

I got Portland State, Kansas, and New Mexico State for myself - I have absolutely no connection to any of those places (other than having visited all of their locations). I just though that was a decent selection of the choices available. I'd probably get some more of the oddball ones like Idaho State (I think it was) and Ball State if I get 2 more caps.[/QUOTE]

Check your inbox!

[quote name='COLDblood']any coke product code... it just has to be the 3 pointer cap codes not the case codes[/QUOTE]

So something like a Powerade 32-oz. 3-point cap would work, as would a 24-oz. 3-pointer of Coke (or related brand)? Thinking of this before heading to the supermarket (remembering the 20-oz. descriptions on the MCR web site after trying the promo codes)!

[quote name='COLDblood']Check your inbox![/QUOTE]

Thanks, got 'em. Well, I might as well keep trading if anyone has extra caps. My current offer is 6 caps for 2 12-pack codes. I have 3 accounts and might as well order all I can - these ought to make nice shirts for the kids or gag gifts if nothing else (eg, giving my dad in CA a University of North Dakota shirt ;)).

[quote name='io']Yeah, no kidding - what a bizarre set of choices. There seems to be no rhyme or reason. Oh well, I ordered 4 nonetheless ;)[/QUOTE]

Maybe its only the campuses that have exclusive pouring rights with Coke and not Pepsi. Univ. of IL is Coke territory.

[quote name='zshipp']Maybe its only the campuses that have exclusive pouring rights with Coke and not Pepsi. Univ. of IL is Coke territory.[/QUOTE]
Nah, UGA is also a coke exclusive campus. Hell they even have a Coke center / lounge and they didn't do a T-shirt. I imagine it's merchandising and licensing legal minutia.

Big thanks to neocisco and COLDblood for their help. I've got four t-shirts on their way to me, and if I could find another 20 points to send to neocisco for six more 3-point cap codes, I would.

Thank you, gents!

Thanks for the help COLDblood! They had two of my favorites. I ordered a Notre Dame and Mizzou shirt for me, a Notre Dame shirt for my wife, and a Boise State shirt.

[quote name='COLDblood']Anytime! I swore I seen a Kansas state under one of those 4 codes[/QUOTE]
I'll check again when I go for some more shirts.
If K-State is on there I will definitely order some!

Cokes Wednesday special is
0f3cef.png

[quote name='Chitown021']Dammit, another bunk Wednesday deal...[/QUOTE]

best one I saw (that I also jumped on), was NBA 2k10 for PS3

Where the heck do you click after you enter the codes? I went to "enter multiple codes", put my 3 cap codes in along with 2 words, but I didn't see where to click to pick the shirts. So I clicked the product catalog link that was under my codes and now I can't find where to go to get the shirts. I think I might have screwed myself over here by not clicking the right link after entering the codes. Anyone have something similar happen?

bread's done
Back