My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='Kotomine']And boom goes the dynamite:

HF5L47H5NJBR09

Hallelujah it's raining codes up in here:

RVF45LHLJKL5NK
[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Got both!

[quote name='bamistic']^ thank you I took it[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Thanks, got that one.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Parkerktm']Thanks! Got both![/QUOTE]

No problem, I aim to please!

[quote name='Parkerktm']Thanks! Got both![/QUOTE]

I just appreciate that someone actually took the time to:

1. State that they used the code, and
2. Thank the giver

Nice, that.

[quote name='boagman']I just appreciate that someone actually took the time to:

1. State that they used the code, and
2. Thank the giver

Nice, that.[/QUOTE]
Haha. I know what a concept, right?

[quote name='loc0bob']CCCCCCombo Code Drop

Both 20oz codes...

4TNV6X5FL6R5W5

and

RVFNHMNTHBVJR6

Fight![/QUOTE]

Insomnia - 1
Sleep schedule - 0

Thanks, got 'em both!

[quote name='Chitown021']I got all of my free 12 pack coupons yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Dang it. I've been watching and waiting, and mine didn't come today, either.

[quote name='Puppet Master']Deals up FTD $20 Reward code for 150 pts happy to see it's another worthless one.:)[/QUOTE]

There's actually some decent stuff up for $20 on the site, great if you want to get some Valentine's Day stuff. I'm actually considering this one...

[quote name='loc0bob']Quick code drop to see whos paying attention to the thread this early in the morning.

N07X6PK6T5JPVP[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I thought I'd have a chance at nearly 4am with it only being up a few minutes. But no, it were grabbed by a lurker!

[quote name='Devil May Cry']There's actually some decent stuff up for $20 on the site, great if you want to get some Valentine's Day stuff. I'm actually considering this one...[/QUOTE]

I bit. Interesting that the front page says this deal is 200 pts but then when you go to get the reward it only costs 150.

I'm in for this one. It allows me to be a cheapass and get my wife some flowers. It's a win-win! ;)

Now I'm just wondering if it will stack? Can I use this credit with other discount codes or links in other promo e-mails I've received with better deals?

[quote name='Chitown021']I bit. Interesting that the front page says this deal is 200 pts but then when you go to get the reward it only costs 150.

I'm in for this one. It allows me to be a cheapass and get my wife some flowers. It's a win-win! ;)

Now I'm just wondering if it will stack? Can I use this credit with other discount codes or links in other promo e-mails I've received with better deals?[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat as you. Been waiting for something decent to drop some points on anyway.

Wish I could stack like 5 of these together and blow my wife away with a huge awesome FTD present to open on Valentine's Day.

I still bit on the code tho and am gonna drop 20-30 extra bucks and get her something nice though.

[quote name='loc0bob']I'm in the same boat as you. Been waiting for something decent to drop some points on anyway.

Wish I could stack like 5 of these together and blow my wife away with a huge awesome FTD present to open on Valentine's Day.

I still bit on the code tho and am gonna drop 20-30 extra bucks and get her something nice though.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I will try and maximize my discounts but whatever happens I will probably end up kicking in at least $20 - $30. I have a feeling it won't work with other deals because they give a specific link to use in order to redeem the Coke promo code.

I bit on this to get some flowers for my wife. If I went through ftd.com there was some discounted specials, but if I went through ftd.com/cokerewards20 as indicated on the redemption instructions those discounted specials were gone. (The code still worked on the checkout w/the first address.) I also felt like the site was bait and switch. For example, a bouquet in a vase with some knick knack with a price of $19.99. Click on the picture and it takes you to good (flowers only), better (flowers + vase), best (flowers + vase + knick knack) selection each with higher prices. Then they top it off with exorbitant shipping fees ($17.99 almost as much as the flowers only) just to get it on Valentine's Day.

I'm was not impressed, and this will most likely be the first and last time I use FTD.

[quote name='bkjohns1']I bit on this to get some flowers for my wife. If I went through ftd.com there was some discounted specials, but if I went through ftd.com/cokerewards20 as indicated on the redemption instructions those discounted specials were gone. (The code still worked on the checkout w/the first address.) I also felt like the site was bait and switch. For example, a bouquet in a vase with some knick knack with a price of $19.99. Click on the picture and it takes you to good (flowers only), better (flowers + vase), best (flowers + vase + knick knack) selection each with higher prices. Then they top it off with exorbitant shipping fees ($17.99 almost as much as the flowers only) just to get it on Valentine's Day.

I'm was not impressed, and this will most likely be the first and last time I use FTD.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, even with the Coke Rewards $20 gift certificate I felt like I got raped. You're exactly right, they show you the item at the lowest price and when you click on it you get a very bare bones bouquet at that rate. You have to add on all of the extra goodies and by then you've more than doubled the price.

Then just to give you that extra poke they tack on $20 in shipping fees! They could have at least kissed me first! :cold:

Also I tried to order through a discount link I had in my e-mail but it did not give me the spot to enter my Coke Rewards code to get the discount. I even went so far as to add the discounted item to my cart and then go back in through the special Coke link. It still had the item in my cart but it magically went up to the regular price... Pure crap!:bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='bkjohns1']I bit on this to get some flowers for my wife. If I went through ftd.com there was some discounted specials, but if I went through ftd.com/cokerewards20 as indicated on the redemption instructions those discounted specials were gone. (The code still worked on the checkout w/the first address.) I also felt like the site was bait and switch. For example, a bouquet in a vase with some knick knack with a price of $19.99. Click on the picture and it takes you to good (flowers only), better (flowers + vase), best (flowers + vase + knick knack) selection each with higher prices. Then they top it off with exorbitant shipping fees ($17.99 almost as much as the flowers only) just to get it on Valentine's Day.

I'm was not impressed, and this will most likely be the first and last time I use FTD.[/QUOTE]

While I CAN agree with the terrible process they have with showing the best product then showing the lowest priced version, I will at least comment on the quality of the flowers I've received.

[quote name='neocisco']As did I, all 5. Plus they're good on all Coke products, not just the cola and it's variants.[/QUOTE]

To those who've gotten their coupons already: what's the expiration date on them?

Thanks in advance.

I'm going to have to agree. I almost fell for the same trap. I noticed a picture where there were flowers in a vase with a small teddy bear for 19.99. I said "ok thats not too bad", so I clicked on it. It then took me to a page that said that for FLOWERS ONLY, no vase or bear it was 19.99. Then it was 29.99 if you wanted a vase but no bear and 39.99 if you wanted it all (flowers, vase and bear). They claim this is an "upgrade" but why use the upgraded picture on the first page in the first place? Thats a bait and switch tactic to me, like claiming I can get a 5 course meal for 5 bucks but then I get into the restaurant and they give me a salad for 5 bucks and say that I must "upgrade" for 20 more bucks in order to get a steak and another 30 if I want a dessert and appetizer. Thats just bad business tactics.

Then to top it off, once I did find something for a decent price and went to check out they tacked on a 19.99 service fee just to deliver on valetines day. So all in all it would have been 60 bucks for some flowers, vase and a cheap bear. Being the cheap ass I am, I know I can spoil my wife with way more stuff than that for 60 bucks. Had I known about all the hidden fees then I wouldnt have used my points to get this "perk" from FTD. Oh well though cuz I wasnt using my points anyway. At least I know in the future I will not use FTD again.

I have received ALL eighteen (18) of my 12-pack coupons in the mail this morning. :D

As others have posted the expiration date is 6/30/12.

First thing I did after retrieving them out of the mailbox was to count them all. They are each individually addressed on separate fold-out post card mailers.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I have received ALL eighteen (18) of my 12-pack coupons in the mail this morning. :D

As others have posted the expiration date is 6/30/12.

First thing I did after retrieving them out of the mailbox was to count them all. They are each individually addressed on separate fold-out post card mailers.[/QUOTE]

You guys are starting to annoy me...still haven't gotten mine and the mail came today already. Nuts.

[quote name='boagman']You guys are starting to annoy me...still haven't gotten mine and the mail came today already. Nuts.[/QUOTE]

I haven't gotten mine yet either and I redeemed in the 12/7 batch as well as the 12/20 or so batch.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Well I didn't get any of them because I didn't order any...yeah...

On the bright side of things, ArcticHome is making things too easy for me.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, but it's a *royal pain* to load it up. Still, I'm up over 200 points again, and I don't even log on every day!

[quote name='boagman']Indeed, but it's a *royal pain* to load it up. Still, I'm up over 200 points again, and I don't even log on every day![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I usually wait till I go to school to do it, they have a way better internet connection that I do and loads it up real fast!

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Well I didn't get any of them because I didn't order any...yeah...

On the bright side of things, ArcticHome is making things too easy for me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='boagman']Indeed, but it's a *royal pain* to load it up. Still, I'm up over 200 points again, and I don't even log on every day![/QUOTE]

You're welcome bitches. ;) Yeah it is really paying off. I've gotten over 1400 free points and have missed most of the 70 pt diamonds.

I finally got all 16 coke coupons. My $20 gift card from Club Jarritos came much faster. Maybe these coupons will give me a push to enter these Coke caps. I have so many I can't either even handle them all. I have enough to support multiple accounts. So far I only have 2 accounts(me and my friend). It just a huge hassle entering all those codes. I could give them but that's even more of hassle then making multiple accounts entering them myself. I need a quick way to dump as many caps as possible so I got a reason to collect more caps. I put a trade list (hopefully I'll get some interesting offers)

[quote name='fatbeer']I finally got all 16 coke coupons. My $20 gift card from Club Jarritos came much faster. Maybe these coupons will give me a push to enter these Coke caps. I have so many I can't either even handle them all. I have enough to support multiple accounts. So far I only have 2 accounts(me and my friend). It just a huge hassle entering all those codes. I could give them but that's even more of hassle then making multiple accounts entering them myself. I need a quick way to dump as many caps as possible so I got a reason to collect more caps. I put a trade list (hopefully I'll get some interesting offers)[/QUOTE]

Yeah...this isn't a trade or sell thread. It's not even a trade/sell *forum*.

[quote name='boagman']Yeah...this isn't a trade or sell thread. It's not even a trade/sell *forum*.[/QUOTE]

I know. Im just stating that I got the coupons from the Wednesday deal. I just added the trade in the post if anyone is interested or if somehow someone fine a easier way to dump my caps. I already given away tons dr.pepper and mt dew caps and that is extremely time consuming. I can't scan the caps with my printer due to its unusual shape.

[quote name='slowdive21']You're welcome bitches. ;) Yeah it is really paying off. I've gotten over 1400 free points and have missed most of the 70 pt diamonds.[/QUOTE]

How do you even get the 70 point diamonds? Also have you had any luck getting the second one in a day? I've tried everyday and every time it just goes into an endless loop that never ends no matter how long I leave it alone.

[quote name='Puppet Master']How do you even get the 70 point diamonds? Also have you had any luck getting the second one in a day? I've tried everyday and every time it just goes into an endless loop that never ends no matter how long I leave it alone.[/QUOTE]

Here is what I got from coke when I said the second diamond wasn't working:

It sounds like you're exceeding the daily limit. There is a limit of 1 per day with the 35-point treasures. Additionally, on Saturdays and Mondays you can also claim a 70-point treasure while supplies last.
I think the 70 pointers come up at 4PM P /6PM C/ 7pm E and they are usually gone in less than 10 minutes. If you find a diamond that doesn't do anything - that one is the 35 pointer for the next day, you may be able to wander and find a 70 pointer.

I found 4 or 5 70 pointers last month, but I haven't gotten any this month. (If you click on it too late it will say something to the effect of "Sorry another treasure hunter found this reward".

Well, as of today, I still haven't received my free 12-pack coupons, but as a not-too-shabby consolation, I *did* get in today's mail a $55 MasterCard from Budweiser's Build-A-Snowman Sweepstakes that I had absolutely *zero* knowledge that I'd won.

Ergo, I'm very happy with today's result.

bread's done
Back