My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Now the 4-8 week wait to get the chicken coupon[/QUOTE]

It shouldn't be that long, I ordered one earlier this week and got the ship confirmation 4 days later.

[quote name='Nick45']It shouldn't be that long, I ordered one earlier this week and got the ship confirmation 4 days later.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't too impressed with the snack-size order I tried for a dollar (could be juicier), but for 30 points, I'm willing to grab, er... wait for some "free" popcorn chicken. :) Thanks for the heads-up!

anybody got got any Mountain Dew The Dark Knight Rises caps or 12-24 pack codes for trade? I got some Coke 12-pack, 20-pack and cap codes

free code: 59F74JT5KT49VX (3 pts.)

[quote name='LazyTriangle']anybody got got any Mountain Dew The Dark Knight Rises caps or 12-24 pack codes for trade? I got some Coke 12-pack, 20-pack and cap codes

free code: 59F74JT5KT49VX (3 pts.)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I took the code.

totally bummed out went to put in a few codes and the site is under maintanance :(.

hope i get the free mcdonald coupon soon.

[quote name='TooMuchCoolness']My points expire tommorow, can I save them by using on a 1 Point item?[/QUOTE]

Believe so. You can also save them by entering a code and adding to your point value. I have a spare 3 pt. cap, I'll send you the code.

(Wednesday Deal)

90 points
$15 Bagsbuy.com E-Gift Certificate

my eyes must goin because at first I got excited and thought it said best buy.

[quote name='Cody2010'](Wednesday Deal)

90 points
$15 Bagsbuy.com E-Gift Certificate

my eyes must goin because at first I got excited and thought it said best buy.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing when I first looked at it this morning.

Fairly sweet deals going on on MCR through Family Dollar (well better than Wednesdays overall)

You can check out the advert at mycokerewards.com/familydollar

It says you have to buy two twelve packs of any product, a 24 pack of Dasani or 5 Powerades. Powerades are 77 cents this week (might be select areas, though) I should also note, I bought 4 Powerades and 4 Sprite 2 Liters and it rang up anyway but YMMV.

You then get a code to enter that gives you a bonus 10 points as well as access to some select products.

Lebron Sprite Decals for 10 points
Sprite T-Shirt for 50 points (Large and XL available)
Sprite Hat for 50 points
Powerade Drawstring Bag for 50 points
Autographed Heat Jersey for 1500
Nike Basketball for 300
$20 Visa GC for 1000
$1 off Cheez-It for 15 points
and free Sprite Mobile Wallpapers

The offer shows a 360 Slim with the Olympics game, but it's nowhere to be seen in the special offers.

Picked up the Sprite shirt and hat.

EDIT: Almost forgot, there's a free entry in a contest to meet LeBron.

[quote name='pyoobez']Fairly sweet deals going on on MCR through Family Dollar (well better than Wednesdays overall)

It says you have to buy two twelve packs of any product, a 24 pack of Dasani or 5 Powerades. Powerades are 77 cents this week (might be select areas, though) I should also note, I bought 4 Powerades and 4 Sprite 2 Liters and it rang up anyway but YMMV.

You then get a code to enter that gives you a bonus 10 points as well as access to some select products.

Sprite Hat for 50 points
Nike Basketball for 300
$20 Visa GC for 1000

The offer shows a 360 Slim with the Olympics game, but it's nowhere to be seen in the special offers.

EDIT: Almost forgot, there's a free entry in a contest to meet LeBron.[/QUOTE]

Wow, some of these are actually good! How do you get the code exactly though? On the receipt?

EDIT: Stop being lazy and checked the site, seems it'll be on the receipt. Sounds good, I was going to stock up on some Powerade anyways.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Wow, some of these are actually good! How do you get the code exactly though? On the receipt?[/QUOTE]

Yeah.

[quote name='pyoobez']Fairly sweet deals going on on MCR through Family Dollar (well better than Wednesdays overall)

Sprite Hat for 50 points
Nike Basketball for 300
$20 Visa GC for 1000

Thank you for posting about this. I stopped by FD today and picked up my offer code (are they singular or is it a generic code?) and picked up the Sprite t-shirt. If you're a King James fan, I'd pick up the jersey as well, considering that it's autographed (they claim it is, at least).

For 50 points, the MCR t-shirts are surprisingly high quality, and I'll be happy when it arrives.

[quote name='boagman']Thank you for posting about this. I stopped by FD today and picked up my offer code (are they singular or is it a generic code?) and picked up the Sprite t-shirt. If you're a King James fan, I'd pick up the jersey as well, considering that it's autographed (they claim it is, at least).

For 50 points, the MCR t-shirts are surprisingly high quality, and I'll be happy when it arrives.[/QUOTE]

A quick addendum: you can enter your FD code *every day* for 10 more bonus points each day. And IIRC, it runs through, what 8/12? That's a couple hundred in bonus points, right there. Well worth my time, as I'm already up 30 points because of it.

[quote name='boagman']A quick addendum: you can enter your FD code *every day* for 10 more bonus points each day. And IIRC, it runs through, what 8/12? That's a couple hundred in bonus points, right there. Well worth my time, as I'm already up 30 points because of it.[/QUOTE]

Nice.

Also, didn't see this mentioned anywhere, but if you upload two codes from 20 ounces, 2 liters, or 12 packs in the same session along with GoForGold you get a bonus 10 points and a free entry to the 8-Pack contest. It works once a day through the 31st. Not sure if all products are eligible they show Coke and Coke Zero.

Sprite Hat for 50 points
Nike Basketball for 300
$20 Visa GC for 1000

Autographed Heat Jersey? Thats pretty good!

Wo-stinking-ow! Just got confirmation today that the 50 point Sprite t-shirt I ordered, what, 3 days ago? It's already shipped. That's gotta be a record.

Wow, it's like you guys are talking in some bizarre twin's language. I have no idea what all this is about. Something about codes from some store I've never heard of? This is not something you can just do right on MCR, right? You need to go to some bizarre midwestern-only (or East coast, or whatever - all ths same to me) store and get a receipt?

FWIW: went to the Family Dollar website and got this: "There are no stores within 120 miles of your current location.". Nice promo there Coke ;).

[quote name='pyoobez']Nice.

Also, didn't see this mentioned anywhere, but if you upload two codes from 20 ounces, 2 liters, or 12 packs in the same session along with GoForGold you get a bonus 10 points and a free entry to the 8-Pack contest. It works once a day through the 31st. Not sure if all products are eligible they show Coke and Coke Zero.[/QUOTE]

Family Dollar here I come :)

Okay, io (and everybody else, for that matter...), don't say I never did anything for you, or for the MCR thread.

Researched it today, and determined that the code is, in fact, generic, and not purchase/receipt specific.

Here it is: 10096071476917

Enter it daily at mycokerewards.com/familydollar and enjoy! Oh, and it expires 8/12/12, so hop to it!

[quote name='boagman']Okay, io (and everybody else, for that matter...), don't say I never did anything for you, or for the MCR thread.

Researched it today, and determined that the code is, in fact, generic, and not purchase/receipt specific.

Enter it daily at mycokerewards.com/familydollar and enjoy! Oh, and it expires 8/12/12, so hop to it![/QUOTE]

You are AWESOME!! I just ordered the basketball and Sprite shirt. Thank you so much! :bouncy:

[quote name='boagman']Wo-stinking-ow! Just got confirmation today that the 50 point Sprite t-shirt I ordered, what, 3 days ago? It's already shipped. That's gotta be a record.[/QUOTE]

Funny how they can ship that faster than my stupid coupon for Spicy Chicken McBites... :lol:

[quote name='boagman']Okay, io (and everybody else, for that matter...), don't say I never did anything for you, or for the MCR thread.

Enter it daily at mycokerewards.com/familydollar and enjoy! Oh, and it expires 8/12/12, so hop to it![/QUOTE]

Yes, thank you!!! I kept on forgetting to pickup some Powerade bottles, so this saves me time and money! Picked up 1 of everything except for the autographed jersey and the art stuff.

[quote name='Chitown021']Funny how they can ship that faster than my stupid coupon for Spicy Chicken McBites... :lol:[/QUOTE]

Actually...they've already shipped both of my Chicken McBites. Saturday, I think.

You are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you.

Grabbed a hat and shirt - 50 points a pop is a great deal.

I can confirm that the code on the receipt is in fact a generic one - I had a sneaking suspicion that it was, but can confirm now that I have another code to compare to.

GREAT to know I can get 10 points a day from it too.

Note about the GoForGold code - make sure to check the AMPM promotion before entering codes, the promo code changes every week. Last week it was different.

boagman is the hero Coke rewards needs. i scored the T-shirt for 50 points,it's a steal. thinking of grabbing the hat also and then donating the hat to goodwill for someone in need. thanks :D

[quote name='VT_Brian']Family Dollar posted this one on Facebook
Seemed to work in addition to the other one for me[/QUOTE]

Interesting. While that code worked for me as well, that code counted as regular "limited" points for me (i.e. it counted against my 120 points for the week) whereas the code I provided was bonus points only. Both gave 10 points, a free sweeps entry, and access to the FD Sprite specialty items. Weird, that.

[quote name='boagman']Interesting. While that code worked for me as well, that code counted as regular "limited" points for me (i.e. it counted against my 120 points for the week) whereas the code I provided was bonus points only. Both gave 10 points, a free sweeps entry, and access to the FD Sprite specialty items. Weird, that.[/QUOTE]

Interestingly, it didn't count against my 120 points, so I'm not really sure what is going on.

[quote name='VT_Brian']Interestingly, it didn't count against my 120 points, so I'm not really sure what is going on.[/QUOTE]

Hmm. Maybe I'm mistaken...I'll double-check on it when I enter it tomorrow and see if it counts against my weekly limit. Could be I'm imagining things.

Awesome, thanks! I got 2 shirts and a b-ball (on my family's 3 accounts). I'm tempted to cash out half the balance on my main account to get that $20 Visa gift card (1000 points).

Edit: D'oh! And there's another code, too :lol:. I guess I'll get the Visa gift card now. That seems kind of low, but I have a lot of points now...

[quote name='boagman']Hmm. Maybe I'm mistaken...I'll double-check on it when I enter it tomorrow and see if it counts against my weekly limit. Could be I'm imagining things.[/QUOTE]

Weirder and weirder. My receipt code still works for daily bonus point entry, but the alternate FB one they distributed won't work today. Oh well!

[quote name='io']Edit: D'oh! And there's another code, too :lol:. I guess I'll get the Visa gift card now. That seems kind of low, but I have a lot of points now...[/QUOTE]

It seems ultra-low to me, considering that if they stay true-to-form, they'll offer 12-packs for 50 points this year around the holiday season. I'd rather have 20 12-packs (even at an on sale price of $2.50 per, that's still $50 and an additional 200 points) than $20 cash, but yeah: if you're sitting on 5000 points or so, I can see why that'd be tempting. I've currently got just south of 2000 (and only one account) so it's too rich for my blood.

Thanks for the code and heads up! Got a basketball, t-shirt, hat, drawstring bag, and a Cheez-Its coupon. The LeBron jersey would be cool, but no way I'm dropping 1500 points on it.

bread's done
Back