My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='slowdive21']boagman's code isn't working for me today. I did use it yesterday though, so it might not be reusable?[/QUOTE]

Haven't used boagman's myself, but it appears that I'm able to repeat with the one I got from a Family Dollar store (just tried for a second time today).

EDIT: I used the code I got from the local Family Dollar store early Monday morning, then used it again just now (on Tuesday). Trying it for a second time today of course produced no results (or extra points), but I imagine it will be usable again in the days to come, like others have experienced.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dpac']Haven't used boagman's myself, but it appears that I'm able to repeat with the one I got from a Family Dollar store (just tried for a second time today).[/QUOTE]

And weirder still!

[quote name='boagman']And weirder still![/QUOTE]

So to clarify my earlier comment, I used the code I got from the local Family Dollar store early Monday morning, then used it again just now. Trying it for a second time today of course produced no results (or extra points), but I imagine it will be usable again in the days to come, like others have experienced.

Ordered the 50-point Sprite shirt, by the way; the $20 card just doesn't give enough bang for the buck. :cool:

Used the Family Dollar codes yesterday. Tried again today and got this:
"Sorry..you are not eligible to redeem this code on My Coke Rewards.Please try another or check the FAQs for additional help."

[quote name='winterlane']Used the Family Dollar codes yesterday. Tried again today and got this:
"Sorry..you are not eligible to redeem this code on My Coke Rewards.Please try another or check the FAQs for additional help."[/QUOTE]

I believe I got that when I tried to the use the same code more than once during the same day / today. Did you happen to redeem it yesterday after the clock struck midnight in the Eastern time zone? Or are you using a code you didn't get directly off your own Family Dollar receipt? I might have to check my own code again tomorrow, but that's what comes to mind right away.

[quote name='winterlane']Used the Family Dollar codes yesterday. Tried again today and got this:
"Sorry..you are not eligible to redeem this code on My Coke Rewards.Please try another or check the FAQs for additional help."[/QUOTE]

This is what I get as well. Maybe it is because we already redeemed for an item?

********SCRATCH THAT*** Both codes just worked. It must be on a different clock than MCR. Maybe 24 hours between entries or something.

Codes are reusable and non unique it seems.

[quote name='slowdive21']********SCRATCH THAT*** Both codes just worked. It must be on a different clock than MCR. Maybe 24 hours between entries or something.

Codes are reusable and non unique it seems.[/QUOTE]

Just worked for me, too. It was about 20 hours between entries for me. I'm thinking it must reset some time in the late afternoon/early evening. Is the AMPM code not working for anyone else? GoForGold keeps bringing back an error.

[quote name='slowdive21']Wait is that a real autographed jersey or facsimile?

Screw it: I just redeemed for a jersey and the basketball.[/QUOTE]

Please post when you receive the jersey. I'm interested to know if it comes with a certificate of authenticity.

[quote name='winterlane']Just worked for me, too. It was about 20 hours between entries for me. I'm thinking it must reset some time in the late afternoon/early evening. Is the AMPM code not working for anyone else? GoForGold keeps bringing back an error.

Please post when you receive the jersey. I'm interested to know if it comes with a certificate of authenticity.[/QUOTE]

AMPM not working for me today

I would think it will have a letter or packing slip. Hopefully it will have a COA.

[quote name='slowdive21']AMPM not working for me today

I would think it will have a letter or packing slip. Hopefully it will have a COA.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, tried AMPM today too and it didn't work.

The site was down when I woke up though for maintenance so I'm guessing it's related to that and hopefully it's fixed.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I can't find the Wed' DOTD on my phone, mobile site sucks. Is it decent this morning?[/QUOTE]

Minute Maid® Slap Wrap Koozie for 50pts.

[quote name='Tsel']Thanks for the code and heads up! Got a basketball, t-shirt, hat, drawstring bag, and a Cheez-Its coupon. The LeBron jersey would be cool, but no way I'm dropping 1500 points on it.[/QUOTE]

You do realize that the jersey will probably sell on ebay for over $200. Im sure that 1500 is worth $200

^^ 1500 points = $60 in coke points, so I did redeem for the jersey. I think people are being cautious because it may not have a COA. To me it is a no brainer assuming the auto is real and not sewn on or something.

thank you for the bonus codes!

wish the visa gift card was cheaper. i might get the hat not sure. the jersey's are sold out.

[quote name='boondock23']You do realize that the jersey will probably sell on ebay for over $200. Im sure that 1500 is worth $200[/QUOTE]

Damn, I hope not because I passed on that and got the Visa GC instead :cry:

Eh I got 60 points I think I'm just gonna use them up on the Slap Wrap. How long do you think it will keep it cooler?

Looks like you can have a better grip on the can too,

[quote name='boondock23']You do realize that the jersey will probably sell on ebay for over $200. Im sure that 1500 is worth $200[/QUOTE]

I didn't have enough points anyway.

Got shipping notices for my Sprite T-Shirts already - as others have said, that's a new record for a MCR item!

Yeah, the hat and shirt I ordered came in the mail today which surprised me a little. In fact, it probably would've surprise moreso had I not ordered a microphone from amazon on Monday that came today.

Yeah my basketball and hat shipped today. The Jersey said something like August.

EDIT: We need to pool the Family Dollar codes. They are reusable daily, they are just on a different clock.

Any more?

[quote name='slowdive21']Yeah my basketball and hat shipped today. The Jersey said something like August.

EDIT: We need to pool the Family Dollar codes. They are reusable daily, they are just on a different clock.

Any more?[/QUOTE]

Hot dang, these codes stack! :hot: I would contribute my store number, but it's the same as the first one. Thanks, slowdive!

[quote name='dpac']Hot dang, these codes stack! :hot: I would contribute my store number, but it's the same as the first one. Thanks, slowdive![/QUOTE]

[quote name='ThEliteOne']mine was the 1st as well. would be sweet if there were more.[/QUOTE]

hmmm, It might only be one code for receipts. The other code was a facebook riddle. We will have to watch the FB and twitter pages to see if there are more.

[quote name='dpac']Hot dang, these codes stack! :hot: I would contribute my store number, but it's the same as the first one. Thanks, slowdive![/QUOTE]

::sing-song:: Someone's not been paying attention!

Anyway, yes, they stack, and daily, too.

BTW, for what it's worth, the jersey *and* the basketball are now gone. For those that want the other items, you may want to hurry up and make up your minds, or it appears that your mind will be made up *for* you.

[quote name='oemor']Thanks for the code boagman, just got a shirt. Missed out the basketball though anyone know how many points was it?[/QUOTE]

300. Pretty good deal, I'd say, if you were going to use it.

Just redeemed for a Visa GC, too bad I could only get one. I'm gonna hit up my Ohio store today to see if I get a different code, if I do I'll post it.

[quote name='parker99']in the famiy dollar prize list was there some kind of a game system?[/QUOTE]

Not that I recall. Do you mean a video game system? If that's the case, absolutely not. I'd have remembered that, and I can only imagine that it would have been a *boatload* of points, even with the FD cheapness.

I would like to note that for me both codes clocks roll over at 8PM eastern time. It would be great if anyone could confirm.

[quote name='ttajjioui']I would like to note that for me both codes clocks roll over at 8PM eastern time. It would be great if anyone could confirm.[/QUOTE]

Same for me. I just reused both codes from above.

same here. re used both codes. Ive been thinking it was 9pm EST as the past 3 days ive redeemed past 9 and they worked, but I just redeem at around 8:17 pm EST (EDT actually) and they both worked.

I wuz teh fence on getting teh sLebronz Jerseyz. Nao itz gone-zoz. :cry:

Was not sure whether if it was a genuine autograph, or a laser etch/facsimile signaturez. Would got it for sure if it wuz a real autographz. For teh CAGz dat ordered it, can u tell us how it is plz, when u get it.

I remember there being 12 or more items in teh special family dollar redeem area. Teh basketball and jersey are gone. Do any of ya guyz know what were teh other itemz?

And there wuz an Xbish Tree-sixtyz tooz. :cry: fo' 1500 ptz. why cant I never redeemz teh good ish. :cry:

Specialz Family Dollar itemz suddenly disappeared much more quickly once teh daily bonus codez were poastedz on teh CAGz.
Teh Powerz of teh CAGz iz amazingz. o_O

[quote name='muzras']I wuz teh fence on getting teh sLebronz Jerseyz. Nao itz gone-zoz. :cry:

Was not sure whether if it was a genuine autograph, or a laser etch/facsimile signaturez. Would got it for sure if it wuz a real autographz. For teh CAGz dat ordered it, can u tell us how it is plz, when u get it.

I remember there being 12 or more items in teh special family dollar redeem area. Teh basketball and jersey are gone. Do any of ya guyz know what were teh other itemz?

And there wuz an Xbish Tree-sixtyz tooz. :cry: fo' 1500 ptz. why cant I never redeemz teh good ish. :cry:

Specialz Family Dollar itemz suddenly disappeared much more quickly once teh daily bonus codez were poastedz on teh CAGz.
Teh Powerz of teh CAGz iz amazingz. o_O[/QUOTE]

*cringe*

Must be true, then. I just reused them at 10PM and both were good again. It's nice that they're *finally* offering up some decent bonus points since the Arctic thing. It's really too bad they ended that early...that was a fabulous opportunity to get lots o' points.

[quote name='muzras']I wuz teh fence on getting teh sLebronz Jerseyz. Nao itz gone-zoz. :cry:

Teh Powerz of teh CAGz iz amazingz. o_O[/QUOTE]
Type like a normal human being. Internet gimmicks don't make you cool, nor does spelling things incorrectly. Proper grammar will take you a long way in this world.

[quote name='boagman']Not that I recall. Do you mean a video game system? If that's the case, absolutely not. I'd have remembered that, and I can only imagine that it would have been a *boatload* of points, even with the FD cheapness.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='slowdive21']I didn't see an xbox 360 in the choices and most of us redeemed early.[/QUOTE]
I just looked it up and apparently we didn't get into this early enough because they did have a Xbox 360 system with the London 2012 game for the same amount of points as the autographed jersey 1500.
Here's some proof I found: http://www.themexbox.com/index.php?topic=4472.0

Funny thing is, I just noticed that every time we enter the reusable codes it even mentions the console and game as a reward on the side of the coke page.

I couldn't have cared less about the jersey since I don't like Lebron James but I'm a little sad missed out on that Xbox 360 console and game.

bread's done
Back