My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='slowdive21']We need to pool the Family Dollar codes. They are reusable daily, they are just on a different clock.

Any more?[/QUOTE]
Just found a new one when I was searching for the information above.

Yay, now we can get 30 points a day. :D
EDIT: Got beat by 5 minutes and two people. lol

[quote name='muzras']I wuz teh fence on getting teh sLebronz Jerseyz. Nao itz gone-zoz. :cry:

Was not sure whether if it was a genuine autograph, or a laser etch/facsimile signaturez. Would got it for sure if it wuz a real autographz. For teh CAGz dat ordered it, can u tell us how it is plz, when u get it.

I remember there being 12 or more items in teh special family dollar redeem area. Teh basketball and jersey are gone. Do any of ya guyz know what were teh other itemz?

And there wuz an Xbish Tree-sixtyz tooz. :cry: fo' 1500 ptz. why cant I never redeemz teh good ish. :cry:

Specialz Family Dollar itemz suddenly disappeared much more quickly once teh daily bonus codez were poastedz on teh CAGz.
Teh Powerz of teh CAGz iz amazingz. o_O[/QUOTE]

Booker-T-wut-da-hayell.jpg

[quote name='pyoobez']Nice.

Also, didn't see this mentioned anywhere, but if you upload two codes from 20 ounces, 2 liters, or 12 packs in the same session along with GoForGold you get a bonus 10 points and a free entry to the 8-Pack contest. It works once a day through the 31st. Not sure if all products are eligible they show Coke and Coke Zero.[/QUOTE]

I tried this code and and the response was "Great-you just added 0 points". According to the fine print it looks like a new code from ampm is needed each week.

Jeepers crappers...had I known about the XBox360 and game, I'd have gone for that without even battling an eye. Nice score for those that got it!

And thank you to those who posted the third code! That's an extra bonus 30 points a day I'm raking in now! So cool!

[quote name='neocisco']I tried this code and and the response was "Great-you just added 0 points". According to the fine print it looks like it's a new code each week.[/QUOTE]

Did you enter two Olympic codes before you did? You need to do that or you get that message. I'm not sure whether they limit you to doing that once per week or not.

Sorry for teh lolcatz talkz. :( I just enjoy the I can haz cheezeburgerz type of typingz on teh internetz.
Will do my best to keep in to a minimum since it is not enjoyed here.

Thanks guys for the good info and codes

[quote name='neocisco']No, I added 2 Powerade cap codes and then GoForGold and then got that response. I didn't realize they had to be Olympic-specific.
[/QUOTE]

The caps don't have to be Olympic-specific. The AMPM bonus just doesn't work for Powerade, Minute Maid, and potentially others. Coke, Diet Coke, and Sprite caps definitely work. I haven't tried any others.

[quote name='Wchillinman']I just looked it up and apparently we didn't get into this early enough because they did have a Xbox 360 system with the London 2012 game for the same amount of points as the autographed jersey 1500.
Here's some proof I found: http://www.themexbox.com/index.php?topic=4472.0

Funny thing is, I just noticed that every time we enter the reusable codes it even mentions the console and game as a reward on the side of the coke page.

I couldn't have cared less about the jersey since I don't like Lebron James but I'm a little sad missed out on that Xbox 360 console and game.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, that is such a downer...

[quote name='winterlane']The caps don't have to be Olympic-specific. The AMPM bonus just doesn't work for Powerade, Minute Maid, and potentially others. Coke, Diet Coke, and Sprite caps definitely work. I haven't tried any others.[/QUOTE]

Mello Yello caps also work. Can confirm that.

Powerade does not. as stated above.

Oh and by the way - it is worth it to enter the Usawinsgold.com mcdonalds codes...

so far ive entered 4 codes, ive got 2 40 MCR points bundles and 2 music downloads. My events for 40 MCR points are a mens swimming medley and womens skeet shooting. So, if USA wins gold in both...thats 80 points.

Could add up if people can get the 40 MCR points in events we will likely win - like swimming and basketball etc.

[quote name='troy2007']I evidently lost all my points for not logging in for x days. Does anyone know if they will restore them if I beg or complain?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't hurt to ask, but don't get your hopes up. They're pretty good about sending email reminders and updates, so it's hard to blame anyone but yourself. Still, you should definitely ask.

[quote name='troy2007']I evidently lost all my points for not logging in for x days. Does anyone know if they will restore them if I beg or complain?[/QUOTE]

My experience is that they won't. A few years ago, I sent an email asking for a restoration of my points. All I got in reply was a boilerplate response quoting 'the rules' and a snide reminder that I needed to input codes at least once every 90 days.

Then again, things may have changed, MCR may have started giving a shit, take my comment with a grain of salt, etc. etc.

They won't. You'll get a corporate-speak version of "go piss up a rope. we told you the rules and reminded you when the deadline approached."

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Oh and by the way - it is worth it to enter the Usawinsgold.com mcdonalds codes...

so far ive entered 4 codes, ive got 2 40 MCR points bundles and 2 music downloads. My events for 40 MCR points are a mens swimming medley and womens skeet shooting. So, if USA wins gold in both...thats 80 points.

Could add up if people can get the 40 MCR points in events we will likely win - like swimming and basketball etc.[/QUOTE]

What are the codes on? I went there today and bought a drink, but it didn't have anything on it.

BTW, I got my 50 point Sprite shirt today in the mail. The screening doesn't appear to be anything special, but it is a Hanes tagless tee. Seems high quality again.

[quote name='slowdive21']What are the codes on? I went there today and bought a drink, but it didn't have anything on it.[/QUOTE]

Go to Usawinsgold.com to see the full list of what they come on. They only come on a select group of things, drinks do not have them.

From memory, the list is something like: Egg mcmuffin, hash brown, medium strawberry banana smoothie, Grill chicken classic sandwich, fruit oatmeal, fillet o fish and medium fries.

So its almost better to go for breakfeast. You can get a eggmcmuffin, a hash brow, a smoothie and maybe some oatmeal if your really hungry, and get a bunch of them haha.

I dont know why they dont come on large fries as well...but from my experience, they ONLY come on medium fries...not larges. same with the smoothie.

The codes come on a monopoly-esque type game piece.

Also, for those who would like 2 of the shirts and may have family members of other sizes (or like me where L fits if its long enough) The limit one per customer, is one per customer, per size.

You CAN redeem for an XL and L. Just not 2 of either size. I just redeem for an L and it went through.

You definetly can gets your points back. I just did this weeks ago (and it was my 2nd time in about a year). I just found the "contact us" tab, and sent them a message saying I was saving up my points and now I really want them back please" etc. Both times they immediatly gave them back.

I'm not sifting through pages, but is anyone else having trouble logging in? It keeps telling me "Uh oh...
We don't recognize your email address or password.
Forgot your password? Reset it now."

I've reset my password several times and it still doesn't work. I'm getting Password reset emails, so my account is still active. It sucks because my points are due to expire in a few days...

[quote name='sp00ge']I'm not sifting through pages, but is anyone else having trouble logging in? It keeps telling me "Uh oh...
We don't recognize your email address or password.
Forgot your password? Reset it now."

I've reset my password several times and it still doesn't work. I'm getting Password reset emails, so my account is still active. It sucks because my points are due to expire in a few days...[/QUOTE]

Just signed in now to check, nothing weird on my end. If you need a code to enter to keep your points, let me know. I got a few lying around.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Just signed in now to check, nothing weird on my end. If you need a code to enter to keep your points, let me know. I got a few lying around.[/QUOTE]

Problem solved, somewhat. For some reason, Firexfox and Chrome won't log in, but IE (which I never use anymore) will. I dropped a code into my account and all is well. Thanks though!

[quote name='sp00ge']Problem solved, somewhat. For some reason, Firexfox and Chrome won't log in, but IE (which I never use anymore) will. I dropped a code into my account and all is well. Thanks though![/QUOTE]

No problem. Good to hear IE came in handy for reasons other than downloading Firefox and Chrome ;)

As usual I miss out on a good thing. Would have loved an Xbox for 1500 points...

And I'm still waiting for my free chicken coupon from them.

[quote name='parker99']As usual I miss out on a good thing. Would have loved an Xbox for 1500 points...

And I'm still waiting for my free chicken coupon from them.[/QUOTE]

Everybody did, practically. *Very* few were available, and they were gobbled up so fast that most didn't even know they existed.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']I dont know why they dont come on large fries as well...but from my experience, they ONLY come on medium fries...not larges. same with the smoothie.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure I saw a mention on the site when I signed up that it was for food under 400 calories or something.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']http://www.mycokerewards.com/showLB...z_promo=2_1751+monticello2012+exp_3_6_ap_u_na

Answer the trivia for 3 free points. Correct answers dont matter. Gives a 3 point code after completion.[/QUOTE]

Nice find and it says to play weekly through August 14th so maybe there will be more points.

I saw a list of food under 400 calories - but I dont think the game pieces come on EVERY food under 400 calories. Just the listed ones. There are more than those that have under 400 calories.

[quote name='Tsel']Type like a normal human being. Internet gimmicks don't make you cool, nor does spelling things incorrectly. Proper grammar will take you a long way in this world.[/QUOTE]

That a lil harsh Tsel. If you knew what a nice guy he was you would not of said that. I get a kick out of his lolcat persona.

[quote name='muzras']Sorry for teh lolcatz talkz. :( I just enjoy the I can haz cheezeburgerz type of typingz on teh internetz.
Will do my best to keep in to a minimum since it is not enjoyed here.

Thanks guys for the good info and codes

[quote name='Tsel']I didn't realize he wasn't being serious and I was having a bad day, so I apologize. :)[/QUOTE]

Kudos bro, all good! Sent you a pm neighbor!

[quote name='sp00ge']Problem solved, somewhat. For some reason, Firexfox and Chrome won't log in, but IE (which I never use anymore) will. I dropped a code into my account and all is well. Thanks though![/QUOTE]

Weird. I use IE most of the time and when I went to do the Thomas Jefferson promotion, it wouldn't open the link for the trivia with IE (but when it switched to the second page for the contest, it worked fine.) Ended up logging on with Opera and it loaded fine (and just a few months ago, MCR would load in Opera as a mobile page). PATCHWORK WEB DESIGN HOORAY!

[quote name='Tsel']I didn't realize he wasn't being serious and I was having a bad day, so I apologize. :)[/QUOTE]

Regardless, it was still unreadable. IMO, you have nothing to apologize for.

No worries, I wanted to type
worryz :lol: ;
:D

[quote name='sainrub']Kudos bro, all good! Sent you a pm neighbor![/QUOTE]

Thanks! Replied back. Hey did u see Batman Dark Knight Rises? I can possibly give ya some movies tickets from Coke. Or do u haz & go to AMC theaters in ur area?

[quote name='neocisco']Regardless, it was still unreadable. IMO, you have nothing to apologize for.[/QUOTE]

Well true, but if u just subtract "z"s sometimes and flip around some letters or sound out some lolcat words one can get what is being typed. lol.

http://www.shockya.com/news/wp-content/uploads/bane-kitty-dark-knight-rises.jpg :D

The 10096122897198 Family dollar code is not working tonight. The other 2 worked. Im getting told the code is wrong. Not that Im not eligible, but that the code doesnt exist.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']The 10096122897198 Family dollar code is not working tonight. The other 2 worked. Im getting told the code is wrong. Not that Im not eligible, but that the code doesnt exist.[/QUOTE]

It worked for me not 10 minutes ago. You sure you typed the code(s) in correctly?

Don't feel bad...these codes have been a bit confusing over the last week for all of us.

I was about to post that the 10096071476917 code wasn't working any more but then when I read your post, boagman, I decided to try it on another account and it works.

But still, on my main account I get this: "Sorry..you are not eligible to redeem this code on My Coke Rewards.Please try another or check the FAQs for additional help." The other 2 codes worked fine so it isn't a timing issue (I redeem all 3 at the same time every day). Yet I was able to do all 3 on another account. Strange...

[quote name='io']I was about to post that the 10096071476917 code wasn't working any more but then when I read your post, boagman, I decided to try it on another account and it works.

But still, on my main account I get this: "Sorry..you are not eligible to redeem this code on My Coke Rewards.Please try another or check the FAQs for additional help." The other 2 codes worked fine so it isn't a timing issue (I redeem all 3 at the same time every day). Yet I was able to do all 3 on another account. Strange...[/QUOTE]

Like I said to the previous poster, these promotion codes have been weird the whole way through. I've had some (previously documented) difficulties myself, but they do seem to work for the most part...kind of. ;)

I mean, what the heck...they're bonus points. If they shut down any or all of them, I'll understand. I won't be happy about it, mind you, but I'll understand. I'm sure they've got a ton of people doing what we're doing.

[quote name='slowdive21']I just redeemed all 3 on my account. You guys may want to try that one again.[/QUOTE]

I tried it 3 times. I'll just give it a shot later in the night and see. Otherwise, it is just 10 points - no big deal. I can see if all 3 work again tomorrow.

[quote name='slowdive21']^^^Did you guys redeem tonite? I noticed the code didn't work on the same day I redeemed for something.[/QUOTE]

I did redeem the code tonight. Just before 9PM EST, I think. In fact, I added 136 points to my total tonight, including the standard and bonus points, so everything was working correctly for me, even if it wasn't exactly clear. Example: the AMPM code is acting a bit wonky for me, but I checked my account, and it was credited, so even if I didn't see it happen, it did.

I also used all three codes (and the trivia 3 pt code) and they all worked fine.

You know, I was thinking about leaving after I cashed out so much on the Family Dollar items, but seeing how easy it easy to get bonus points right now, I might just restock one more time for something juicy later.

bread's done
Back