My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='Tazz2137']Hahaha...I really enjoyed this. ^[/QUOTE]
:lol: Me too.

:whee:Isn't the really scary stuff the evil ammonified caramel coloring agent?

LMFAO at healthy choices debates in a soda rewards thread.

Coke rewards is giving away a free coupon for a Regular Spicy Chicken Mcbites at Mcdonalds for their social followers. (Or anyone that goes to the link)
Sites running hella slow at the moment, but I managed to get mine after a few minutes. (Fair warning, I found this on slickdeals, so get in on it now as I'm sure it'll be gone soon enough.)

Link - http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/mcbites/21001

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Coke rewards is giving away a free coupon for a Regular Spicy Chicken Mcbites at Mcdonalds for their social followers. (Or anyone that goes to the link)
Sites running hella slow at the moment, but I managed to get mine after a few minutes. (Fair warning, I found this on slickdeals, so get in on it now as I'm sure it'll be gone soon enough.)

Link - http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/mcbites/21001[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks! Missed this last time, so I'm glad I got in on it this time. :)

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Coke rewards is giving away a free coupon for a Regular Spicy Chicken Mcbites at Mcdonalds for their social followers. (Or anyone that goes to the link)

thank you. :)

and they raised the point value to 75 on those? damn.

Thank you indeed. I got mine!

As for how many points they charge for them, the results are all over the map. First for 75 then they were 30, then 40, now back to 75. You never know. They're just trying to promote them any way they can. And to answer your question before you ask it: no, they're not worth 75 points. They're barely worth 40, IMHO.

[quote name='retail sucks']I received my basketball today. It's the $32 Indoor version from Nike Store, very nice.

Men's size 7(29.5) NFHS approved with Lebron on the box:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-401233[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got mine too - it is nicer than I thought it would be! I wish I had gotten more ;).

I plan on getting back into playing basketball again (after like a 10 year break), so I will save this for indoor use. I just need to find a place to play ;).

As for the bad stuff in Diet Coke, I'm just hoping it is overblown. Pretty much my only vice is that I drink tons of the stuff. I get serious headaches if I don't. I think there's more in there than they let on ;).

[quote name='jjoplinfan']These codes are worth 10 points each:

10096122897198[/QUOTE]

Yes, out of the original batch only the ones starting with 10096- seem to still work. Keep an eye out for any new ones that may emerge.

Also got those free bites, seems odd to me that they would 6-8 week mail it instead of email it for printing but whatever :roll:

Thank you, love me some free chicken bites

[quote name='io']Yeah, I got mine too - it is nicer than I thought it would be! I wish I had gotten more ;).

I plan on getting back into playing basketball again (after like a 10 year break), so I will save this for indoor use. I just need to find a place to play ;).[/QUOTE]

Yeah I wish I had more points to have gotten at least a couple more.

I'm trying to get back to playing too. We used to rent one of the local junior high or high school's gym on the weekends or go to the park. Everyone got kids, jobs, fat and now old. LOL I'm just glad they didn't send a junior size to get rid of old stock or a ladies' size ball :applause:

[quote name='retail sucks']Yeah I wish I had more points to have gotten at least a couple more.

I'm trying to get back to playing too. We used to rent one of the local junior high or high school's gym on the weekends or go to the park. Everyone got kids, jobs, fat and now old. LOL I'm just glad they didn't send a junior size to get rid of old stock or a ladies' size ball :applause:[/QUOTE]

I've heard tell of there being "old man basketball" at one of the Elementary schools some evenings. I fear that, unfortunately, I qualify for such a thing ;).

[quote name='neocisco']I've entered the Coke Zero code and Kraft Ritz code but no additional points. Has anyone else had success with this promo?[/QUOTE]

Had the exact same issue you did. No bonus points.

[quote name='MattCatt']The Spicy Chicken McBites are showing for 20 points right now.[/QUOTE]

Well, shoot, for that price, I got two of 'em. They're not great but when I'm staring at over 2300 points even after the redemption, that's an easy buy. They're certainly worth 20 points per.

[quote name='slowdive21']I could be wrong, but I think the chicken bites are $1 at mcdonalds (at least they were a couple of weeks ago)[/QUOTE]

They were running an introductory promo a few days after the Snack-size Spicy Chicken McBites first appeared for a dollar at McDonald's, but they normally go for $2 (or $1.99). Larger quantities cost more.

[quote name='slowdive21']I could be wrong, but I think the chicken bites are $1 at mcdonalds (at least they were a couple of weeks ago)[/QUOTE]

It's the coupon for 2.99 regular box.

Have they changed the limit to the number of codes you can enter? I entered 10 on Monday, and when I tried to enter more on Tuesday, I got a message about reaching a max for the week. It told me I needed to wait until the following Monday to enter more!

[quote name='shieryda']Have they changed the limit to the number of codes you can enter? I entered 10 on Monday, and when I tried to enter more on Tuesday, I got a message about reaching a max for the week. It told me I needed to wait until the following Monday to enter more![/QUOTE]

There isn't a daily max, but a weekly max of 120 points.

out of stock. :(

[quote name='Darklurkr23']

Free 10 points + meet lebron entry

Multiple use
[/QUOTE]

We already know, but thanks anyway.

[quote name='Nick45']There isn't a daily max, but a weekly max of 120 points.[/QUOTE]

I see. Thank you for the response. I may have entered 12 codes on Monday, then.

[quote name='shieryda']I see. Thank you for the response. I may have entered 12 codes on Monday, then.[/QUOTE]

Click on the arrow next to your point total in the upper right to see if you did indeed reach the max for the week.

[quote name='neocisco']I've entered the Coke Zero code and Kraft Ritz code but no additional points. Has anyone else had success with this promo?[/QUOTE]

I did not get any bonus points as well.

By alternating between UPC and Coke Zero code I entered these UPC codes
RITZ Hint of Salt -- 044000027469
RITZ Whole Wheat -- 044000027483
RITZ CRACKERFULS Four Cheese -- 044000022808
RITZ Fresh Stacks 12.8 oz -- 044000028367
RITZ Bits Peanut Butter 9.5 oz -- 044000004415
RITZ GARLIC BUTTER 12, 15.1 oz -- 044000027759
WHEAT THINS Original -- 044000030377
WHEAT THINS Reduced Fat -- 044000030391
WHEAT THINS Big -- 044000008789
WHEAT THINS Spicy Buffalo -- 044000030292
WHEAT THINS Zesty Salsa -- 044000030308
WHEAT THINS Cheese Crunch -- 044000031848
TRISCUIT Roasted Garlic -- 044000027995
Original Premium -- 044000000578
Premium Soup & Oyster Crackers -- 044000024772
Honey Roasted Peanuts -- 029000073456
Deluxe Cashews -- 029000016156
Dry Roasted Peanuts -- 029000076501
NUT*rition Heart Healthy Mix -- 029000017276
and a dozen old Coke Zero 12pks that I had been saving. It told me I had entered in a promotional code and I should get double points on eligible Coke Zero pins that I enter today. I entered the coke zero code and I got a promotion to enter some sports contest, so I may have been using codes that are too old and not eligible. Anybody else know something more?

I just discovered last night that you don't have to redeem the "Meet Lebron" sweeps entry on the "Meet Lebron" sweepstakes! You can use that instead to enter any of their sweeps for free! I had gotten tired of doing the Meet Lebron thing so I stopped a few days back and I had like 14 free sweeps entries that I could use on anything. I put most of them into the Vita one since I don't have one yet.

Maybe you guys knew this, but it was news to me. I mean, meeting Lebron would be great and all, but I'd really rather win some of the other stuff and not go through the hassle of flying somewhere ;).

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Feel like giving a walkthrough io? I'm not seeing how to do that.[/QUOTE]

Whenever you have a free entry, you can click on sweepstakes. Choose the one you want and it will ask if you want to use your free entry or deduct points. You can also get 5 AMOEs a day from the instant wins and use them on other contests.

[quote name='slowdive21']Whenever you have a free entry, you can click on sweepstakes. Choose the one you want and it will ask if you want to use your free entry or deduct points. You can also get 5 AMOEs a day from the instant wins and use them on other contests.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, my grad school has a sweepstakes on there, time to win that bitch :)

Ha. anyone who hasnt entered the mcdonalds promo should. Phelps just won me my 2nd MCR 40 point bundle today - 2 for 2 so far. I have one more entry in the womens singles, and a bunch of music download entries. Hopefully I can get a few more MCR point entries cause so far its been turning out good.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Ha. anyone who hasnt entered the mcdonalds promo should. Phelps just won me my 2nd MCR 40 point bundle today - 2 for 2 so far. I have one more entry in the womens singles, and a bunch of music download entries. Hopefully I can get a few more MCR point entries cause so far its been turning out good.[/QUOTE]

Speak for yourself. I entered my code and I win a mp3 if we win the mens hammerthrow. :cry:

[quote name='slowdive21']Speak for yourself. I entered my code and I win a mp3 if we win the mens hammerthrow. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Enter more codes.

I entered 13 codes, I got 10 music downloads and 3 MCR point bundles for potential prizes.

If you eat breakfast at McD you can get a few. Get a mcmuffin and a hash brow that gets you 2.

Or do like I did once... eat breakfast with a friend and then take their codes.

Worth noting: I came to enter the FD codes tonight, and MCR has awarded my Coke Zero/Kraft Foods bonus points ex post facto. I remember my points balance from yesterday, and it's 3 points higher today, so the bonus points are, in fact, being added, or at least they were in my case. Just took them some time is all.

And yes, the two 10096XXXXXXX FD codes are still working.

Oh, and thanks for the idea to use the sweepstakes entries on different things! I wasn't doing that recently, and now I've got some chances to win some other stuff. Thin chances, yes, but still chances which cost me nothing. Thanks again!

[quote name='io']I just discovered last night that you don't have to redeem the "Meet Lebron" sweeps entry on the "Meet Lebron" sweepstakes! You can use that instead to enter any of their sweeps for free! I had gotten tired of doing the Meet Lebron thing so I stopped a few days back and I had like 14 free sweeps entries that I could use on anything. I put most of them into the Vita one since I don't have one yet.

Maybe you guys knew this, but it was news to me. I mean, meeting Lebron would be great and all, but I'd really rather win some of the other stuff and not go through the hassle of flying somewhere ;).[/QUOTE]

Thanks io, I had no idea you could do that! I wish I had known that all along. I would've kicked all of my Labron entries into something else.

Thanks slowdive - 10 points.

I wonder if its reusable

Nice - just entered 3 McD promo codes and got 3 40 point bundles as potential prizes. Crappy events though - but who knows.

worldrecord does not work for me :cry: everyone getting it to work? It says I maxxed out my weekly total but I am not anywhere near close.

kinda like that sunglasses code. I never got it to credit either. Anyone else having problems with "worldrecord" code?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='muzras']worldrecord does not work for me :cry: everyone getting it to work? It says I maxxed out my weekly total but I am not where near close.

kinda like that sunglasses code. I never got it to credit either. Anyone else having problems with "worldrecord" code?[/QUOTE]

Got the same problem with the worldrecord code.

[quote name='muzras']worldrecord does not work for me :cry: everyone getting it to work? It says I maxxed out my weekly total but I am not anywhere near close.

kinda like that sunglasses code. I never got it to credit either. Anyone else having problems with "worldrecord" code?[/QUOTE]

Worked for me earlier.

Its a 1 time use code. But that doesnt seem to be your problem

I got the same issue as that cat thing, too many bonus points were credited to my account. Oh, firstworldproblems...

EDIT: I got an alert stating that if you enter 5 codes (I'm assuming non-bonus) in the month of August you can win a free Shutterfly Photo Book. Hey, might as well right?

Ive never had such good look with any sort of promotion before. I almost feel like it was rigged somehow.

Ive won another 40 points for USA winning the womens tennis singles, and another 40 points for USA winning the womens 50m rifle.

Thats makes 4 40 point winners so far. Out of 4.

I have 2 more chances, the mens "laser" which is a small ship thing. and the 80kg wrestling. We won the laser last olympics. Im not hopeful for the 80kg though.

Is anyone else having good luck with this promotion, or is it just me thinking that its great? Havent seen anyone else talk about it.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Ive never had such good look with any sort of promotion before. I almost feel like it was rigged somehow.

Ive won another 40 points for USA winning the womens tennis singles, and another 40 points for USA winning the womens 50m rifle.

I have 2 more chances, the mens "laser" which is a small ship thing. and the 80kg wrestling. We won the laser last olympics. Im not hopeful for the 80kg though.

Is anyone else having good luck with this promotion, or is it just me thinking that its great? Havent seen anyone else talk about it.[/QUOTE]

I've been having decent luck I suppose - I won 40 MCR points for Women's 400 800m freestyle - which unlocked a free 20pg photobook at shutterfly. I also just recently won a $10 Sega E-store code for the Women's 50m rifle 3 positions. I have more entries but all the prizes I get, if they win gold, are all more MCR points and music downloads you can get for free on youtube ;). Hoping for something better.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Ive never had such good look with any sort of promotion before. I almost feel like it was rigged somehow.

Is anyone else having good luck with this promotion, or is it just me thinking that its great? Havent seen anyone else talk about it.[/QUOTE]

I have entered 17 codes and I have won a comic book. I have pretty good luck on theses things. I haven't seen any mention of anyone winning something big from this yet.

bread's done
Back