My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='MattCatt']You can also climb through the window and just take it. You get the right item this way too, doesn't make it right.

Awesome, thanks![/QUOTE]

way different scenario. I am still entitled to the item on the coupon no matter if I hand it to them before I order or after. Its a form of payment. If McDonald's seriously needs to change an order because someone hands them a coupon after an order is entered they need to update their system. I assume at least half the people that order something and use a coupon font hand w coupon over until they are ready to pay.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']way different scenario. I am still entitled to the item on the coupon no matter if I hand it to them before I order or after. Its a form of payment. If McDonald's seriously needs to change an order because someone hands them a coupon after an order is entered they need to update their system. I assume at least half the people that order something and use a coupon font hand w coupon over until they are ready to pay.[/QUOTE]

All this coupon talk! Well, I love using coupons, so don't get me wrong. :cool: I've just noticed places occasionally posting a coupons-first request when placing an order.

Examples: McDonald's with the LivingSocial coupons from a while back. They apparently had issues with these orders unless those vouchers were presented first, so I saw signs asking to give early notice popping up in local McDonald's drive-thrus (and still around to this day). Then you have restaurants & restaurant.com / Groupon-style discounts: they ask that you present these coupons up front, while grocery stores are a lot more flexible about the coupon order. Just sharing another point of view. :D

Yah. I've used groupons before. Those are understandable. They say to call places ahead of time usually. If only every place were simple with coupons like most grocery stores.

[quote name='slowdive21']Here is the code: I think it is from the battleship promo? should be a 40 pointer
: B9BXPFPV5R4WRP[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but used by someone already

They added some new stuff, namely a $5 T.G.I. Friday's gift card for 175 points and Battleship :ps3: for 1000 points (Currently OOS). It's possible that Battleship could maybe be a Wednesday deal, because a while back when Tron: Evolution was the Wed deal, I'm pretty sure it was listed at a higher price for a few days before. It may not be, but it's something to keep an eye out for! :)

[quote name='boagman']FYI to anyone who redeemed for the McDonald's Chicken McBites: the coupon expires in *4* days. August 31, 2012 is the expiration date on the coupon, so Friday's the last day. Keep it in mind so you don't lose out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reminder! Today is the last day and I'm down to my last coupon. I love these spicy bites with sweet and sour sauce and ice cold coke.

attention everyone,the million point giveaway is back,in order to enter you have to actually buy a 12 pack and use the code in the 12 pack to enter,once you enter the 12 pack MCR code you get a special offer to enter into the contest,limit one entry per 12 pack,also the Online AMOE Code Request won't be available until. September 21, 2012 at 12:00 a.m (1 week before the promo ends)

so everyone get out there and buy 12 packs i guess. lol

also powerrade has a neat offer were if you enter a powerrade zero cap you can get a Sports Illustrated® Magazine 28-Issue Subscription for 75 points. this isn't bad because most magazine rewards range from 100 to 200 points so might want to jump on this.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']attention everyone,the million point giveaway is back,in order to enter you have to actually buy a 12 pack and use the code in the 12 pack to enter,once you enter the 12 pack MCR code you get a special offer to enter into the contest,limit one entry per 12 pack,also the Online AMOE Code Request won't be available until. September 21, 2012 at 12:00 a.m (1 week before the promo ends)

also powerrade has a neat offer were if you enter a powerrade zero cap you can get a Sports Illustrated® Magazine 28-Issue Subscription for 75 points. this isn't bad because most magazine rewards range from 100 to 200 points so might want to jump on this.[/QUOTE]

when did powerade zero start having points? The caps are clear. Bought some a few months ago and no codes.

Sometime this summer. I posted this a while back. The caps are now grey and are no longer translucent so codes can be printed on them. They should have been doing this long ago. Now if they would only put codes on Dasani regular water. They'll put them on flavored water but not regular? Whatever.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']attention everyone,the million point giveaway is back,in order to enter you have to actually buy a 12 pack and use the code in the 12 pack to enter,once you enter the 12 pack MCR code you get a special offer to enter into the contest,limit one entry per 12 pack,also the Online AMOE Code Request won't be available until. September 21, 2012 at 12:00 a.m (1 week before the promo ends)

also powerrade has a neat offer were if you enter a powerrade zero cap you can get a Sports Illustrated® Magazine 28-Issue Subscription for 75 points. this isn't bad because most magazine rewards range from 100 to 200 points so might want to jump on this.[/QUOTE]

Had some 12 pack codes sitting on my desk for a while, just entered two and one of them got me 5 bonus pts.

[quote name='dbolt']some powerade codes
T7JVFNB LO57BFN (not sure if O or 0)
6V97JVT MNHRPRV
HLMJX47 MV446WX[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Got that last one! I just bought the sports illustrated sub for 75 points! I assume it is one sub per member though.

[quote name='neocisco']Sometime this summer. I posted this a while back. The caps are now grey and are no longer translucent so codes can be printed on them. They should have been doing this long ago. Now if they would only put codes on Dasani regular water. They'll put them on flavored water but not regular? Whatever.[/QUOTE]

I'm just glad they returned to putting them on Nestea.

the Wednesday Deal is up
for 75 points you can snag a 15 dollar shoebuy.com GC.
kinda a bad deal sense most shoes or anything on the site good starts at 30 bucks.
go for it if any of you want but i'll pass.

for all the ladies out there,there's a new home depot workshop happening soon,go to it and snag a free 20 point code there. and i heard a rumor that if you do you also get a free entry into the home depot sweepstakes thingy.

also has anybody won the battleship thing yet???

^^Used not by me. When I logged in today it said I could get the SI for 75 points (from my last 2 powerade caps. When I went to claim it, it said I reached the maximum. So it is one SI sub per account.

I won 5 points X 2 a few days ago in a million point giveaway. Wow thanks Coke for free 10 points. I have never won more than 10 points.

Still didn't win the Battleship DVD either.

I'm surprised Coke didn't offer the Battleship DVD as a reward.

Anyone else redeem for a year subscription to Entertainment Weekly? I cashed out for it a little over a month ago and have only received two issues, not back to back weeks either.

Btw regular powerade caps bring up the sports illustrated promo as well.

I got a few thousand extra points, wondering if any one wants to trade for any of them? Hit me up if you want any.

and here are a few to get things going.

T6NBONXXN56JP9
4XRFFV6M44KHHP
FN7LWPK9HMFLWM
59JH9JBH5N4FTH

All taken by someone who couldn't bother to say thanks.

It's never a good idea to post codes as they're almost always taken by an ingrate. Next time pick someone who has posted in the thread and PM them a nice surprise.

[quote name='neocisco']All taken by someone who couldn't bother to say thanks.

It's never a good idea to post codes as they're almost always taken by an ingrate. Next time pick someone who has posted in the thread and PM them a nice surprise.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Only if you're PMing me, though. ;)

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Anyone else redeem for a year subscription to Entertainment Weekly? I cashed out for it a little over a month ago and have only received two issues, not back to back weeks either.

Btw regular powerade caps bring up the sports illustrated promo as well.[/QUOTE]

I've been receiving my issues regularly.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Anyone else redeem for a year subscription to Entertainment Weekly? I cashed out for it a little over a month ago and have only received two issues, not back to back weeks either.

Btw regular powerade caps bring up the sports illustrated promo as well.[/QUOTE]

I got it whenever they had it on sale. I've received mine regularly, although I can't find the issue with Walking Dead on the cover. Haven't asked anyone else here at my house if they set it some odd place, though.

[quote name='pyoobez']Oh and Wednesday's Deal's up. Woman's Day for 84 instead of 168.[/QUOTE]

i'll pass.
gonna save up my points from now on towards something big-ish.

[quote name='HydroX']Agreed. Only if you're PMing me, though. ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='neocisco']All taken by someone who couldn't bother to say thanks.

It's never a good idea to post codes as they're almost always taken by an ingrate. Next time pick someone who has posted in the thread and PM them a nice surprise.[/QUOTE]

Check your PM's!

Also one for the masses:

**BXBJRMLWTNHT

Hint: initials of a game that's golden.

Thank you Kotomine! I am in your debt.

Went ahead and got an SI subscription against my better judgment. Football season usually presents some decent reading though.

I get mine every week. You should contact costumer service, they'll send you all the missing issues.

Totally passed on the Wed deal.

[quote name='parker99']I get mine every week. You should contact costumer service, they'll send you all the missing issues.

Totally passed on the Wed deal.[/QUOTE]

just got one in the mail today. So I got these issues so far:

Twilight cover
Walking Dead cover
Jessica Lange cover(forgot name of show)
Homeland cover

Am I missing an issue in there? Maybe im getting em all.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']just got one in the mail today. So I got these issues so far:

Twilight cover
Walking Dead cover
Jessica Lange cover(forgot name of show)
Homeland cover

Am I missing an issue in there? Maybe im getting em all.[/QUOTE]

i think thats right, there have been 2 double issues recently, which means there wont be one the following week

[quote name='parker99']anyone win the battleship instant win game?

i tried almost everyday and i didn't win :(.[/QUOTE]

Nope! There weren't very many prizes, and what prizes they had really didn't appeal to me. Still, the entries were free, so I played it a bit anyway. No wins, though.

[quote name='parker99']anyone win the battleship instant win game?

i tried almost everyday and i didn't win :(.[/QUOTE]

Not me, I used up 50 points in that promo before I gave up.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Not me, I used up 50 points in that promo before I gave up.[/QUOTE]

You don't have to spend points to enter instant wins!! If you go to the rules, under methods of entry, there is a link you can click that will give you a free entry. You can get as many free entries as you want!

[quote name='Nick45']You don't have to spend points to enter instant wins!! If you go to the rules, under methods of entry, there is a link you can click that will give you a free entry. You can get as many free entries as you want![/QUOTE]

Well damn. . . #-o

Thanks for that bit of info. I'll definitely do that next time.

bread's done
Back