My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Email from MCR:[/QUOTE]

So *that's* why they gave me 15 bonus points earlier this week. I wasn't complaining, but I had *no idea* why I'd gotten them.

Yeah, so this is like the first time I ever got an advance email for a bonus promo like that and of course this time it is not exclusive to people who got the email, apparently ;).

Sucks that it is just 1 per account, though. I could do that twice per week if I wanted (limited only by the 120 per week redemption limit).

[quote name='slowdive21']I'm not selling anything BTW.

It used to be common knowledge that 1 coke point = .04 based on the cost of giftcards on the site. That may have changed over the years. a $25 GC = 625 points.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the value decreases all the time. I remember a few years back when 1000 points got you $100 gift cards (at Blockbuster for one). Before that it was even better.

I remember passing on a lot of their video game offers because for what was a $50 game they wanted a whopping 1000 points and I thought that was a rip-off at the time. I'd take that in a heartbeat now :lol:.

Good morning CAGS I've got a couple of codes for an "early worm"
(I have no idea how these work as I don't use mycokerewards so I'll type them as they are printed on cap)
Bottle cap:
7FMNTW6
05KRH57
and
T940N6V
R075L69

And a bonus big one from my breakfast hashbrown:
"redeem at mycokerewards.com/mcd"
7BLHNTNXMWPKBR

(Hope these work I've had a few drinks tonight ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kaz928']Good morning CAGS I've got a couple of codes for an "early worm"
(I have no idea how these work as I don't use mycokerewards so I'll type them as they are printed on cap)
Bottle cap:
7FMNTW6
05KRH57
and
T940N6V
R075L69

And a bonus big one from my breakfast hashbrown:
"redeem at mycokerewards.com/mcd"
7BLHNTNXMWPKBR

(Hope these work I've had a few drinks tonight ;) )[/QUOTE]

All 3 have been taken (none by myself), but thanks nonetheless.

Its semi-related, but I feel this year its more difficult to win MCR points through MCD Monopoly. I was winning points basically 1 out of every 4 online plays last year, now I'm nearing 60 entries with 3 MCR wins and 1 redbox win. :(

[quote name='Link927']Its semi-related, but I feel this year its more difficult to win MCR points through MCD Monopoly. I was winning points basically 1 out of every 4 online plays last year, now I'm nearing 60 entries with 3 MCR wins and 1 redbox win. :([/QUOTE]

Just be happy you're winning. I'm at about 30 entries with no wins of anything this year. I had tons of points last year.

I think my lebron jersey is showing up tomorrow. I was supposed to get a sig required fedex package today (that is now delayed) and I can't think of what else it could be.

Not sure if this will work for anyone else, but I used the BB points for the B2G1 sale and got Fallout: New Vegas. Just received it today, and it was upgraded to the Ultimate Edition. Sounds good to me :D

[quote name='ticktack']Just be happy you're winning. I'm at about 30 entries with no wins of anything this year. I had tons of points last year.[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it, my roommate and I haven't won jack and we've put in at least 30 pieces also.

[quote name='Link927']Its semi-related, but I feel this year its more difficult to win MCR points through MCD Monopoly. I was winning points basically 1 out of every 4 online plays last year, now I'm nearing 60 entries with 3 MCR wins and 1 redbox win. :([/QUOTE]

yah it seems way more difficult. I've entered about 30 and only won once. Thank god it was the mcr and not redbox or snapfish. Would of had no use for those.

[quote name='ticktack']Just be happy you're winning. I'm at about 30 entries with no wins of anything this year. I had tons of points last year.[/QUOTE]
Same here, back when I wasn't a MCR member. :cry:

Now, I've only won a Redbox code and a $10 off Origin code out of 30-ish entries.

[quote name='parker99']Check your email.
I got an offer for a $5 7 Eleven GC for 125 points. Limit 1 per member.[/QUOTE]

my friend told me about this and it seems certain states aren't included such as MI. :(

[quote name='Chitown021']Is Missouri not included? I'd love a 7-11 giftcard (I LOVE Slurpee's) but there are very few stores left in the KC area.[/QUOTE]

MI=Michigan

no clue if Missouri is included.

If anyone is up for a redbox rental, I have a code from winning the monopoly promotion. I am asking for is to trade it for a MCR points bundle from the monopoly promotion. PM to discuss

Have 3 redbox rental codes - would be willing to trade them for 20 points. Not going to use them anyhow.

And a $10 EA Origins code I would be willing to trade for paypal. Can discuss that.

FINALLY won something in the MCR Monopoly game, 40 MCR pts. Definitely harder to win then last year. I'll probably just end up not bothering this year.

EDIT: Crap, I didn't see the limitation on the BB Reward Zone points. I already redeemed two of them.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']one six flags adult ticket,it's 250 points today only.
i'd say jump on this if you live near one,free day of fun.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I wish I has been paying attention. I might have been able to use that.

kay so this happened on twitter that nobody knew about sadly.
http://www.mycokerewards.com/instant-wins/social-exclusive-red-robin/21165?WT.mc_id=SOURCEREG:SMTW1. here's hoping they will do it again.
this happened also today via twitter http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/planters/19252?WT.mc_id=SOURCEREG:SMTW1
so just a heads up everyone,check up on MCR'S twitter as they are giving away some good rewards for free lately. i missed the red robin one but was able to jump on the free peanuts lol

I follow MCR on Twitter and saw them asking for RTs to unlock a Red Robin deal. I didn't bother. Sorry.

I remember earlier this year checking Twitter just seconds after they posted a Social deal for their followers and I redeemed for a FREE Coca-Cola Zero "Battleship" (the movie) XL T-Shirt. :) Normally 700+ points.

the limit on 7 eleven gc has been lifted.

i got 3 so far and thinking of getting a few more.

and just remembered that last year i got bones s6 on dvd. and this year s7 wasn't offered :(.

[quote name='parker99']the limit on 7 eleven gc has been lifted.

i got 3 so far and thinking of getting a few more.

and just remembered that last year i got bones s6 on dvd. and this year s7 wasn't offered :(.[/QUOTE]

I don't see a 7-11 giftcrad, how much is it and how many points?

EDIT: answered my own question:

Offer only available for MCR members in: CA, CT, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, TX, VT

I have a redbox rental code from winning the monopoly promotion. I will trade it for a 40 MCR points bundle from the monopoly promotion. PM me if interested.

[quote name='parker99']what was the wed deal?

man once again missed the free coupon :(.[/QUOTE]

It was just another discounted Cooking Light subscription. Nothing worth noting, really, but I can understand wanting to know.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']i just missed it,i'm sad now because i like wheat-thins.
oh well.
wasn't expecting them to do a social offer this early though o.o[/QUOTE]

I missed it too. #-o Even though the link has a Wheat Thins box, the coupon terms state .... one (1) free Nabisco® cookie or cracker product (4.05-18 oz., excluding multipacks. Up to $5.00)

I would've picked up some Chicken in a Biskit.

Heads up. There's a $15 HSN promo card for 420 points. They have some video games, including some stuff that might work out to possibly free or little cash spend. Never dealt with them before, so no idea if it requires a cc info or the promo card covers shipping or what have you.

(And a sidenote, one of the $4.95 Wii clearance games had flex plan enabled so you could pay $2.47 at a time.)

EDIT: Before I forget, shipping's a bit wonky so keep your eye on it if you're interested. Some stuff is $7.95, others $5.95. Swore I saw some stuff for $3.95 as well.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']anyone do this yet? What if I have more then 1 rewards account? How do I know which one it gets deposited into.[/QUOTE]

You get an email with a code and you apply it yourself.

Hope it is okay to drop some codes here! Here's a code from mcdonalds monopoly, it's worth 40 points. I don't drink coke so, figure it'd be of more use for others who do!

B656V4PHT5TKH7

and you enter the code here http://mycokerewards.com/mcd

I have another one somewhere, I just haven't been able to find it.. I'll share it if I ever find it

Thanks for posting but it was stolen by thankless mooch. As a suggestion, maybe next time you could pick someone's post from the thread at random and PM them the code. That's certainly to be more appreciated than the leeches that just take posted codes without so much as a thank you.

[quote name='neocisco']Thanks for posting but it was stolen by thankless mooch. As a suggestion, maybe next time you could pick someone's post from the thread at random and PM them the code. That's certainly to be more appreciated than the leeches that just take posted codes without so much as a thank you.[/QUOTE]

Good idea, I'll do that with the other code if I find it!

hsuqon.jpg

From December 1 - 12, get amazing one day only rewards. Check Facebook and Twitter for daily reward sneak peaks.

Just an early heads up.

I hope we get some $25 and $50 gift cards during the 12 days of rewards or atleast some dvd's, either way I'll save my points until december, thanks for the heads up

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I hope we get some $25 and $50 gift cards during the 12 days of rewards or atleast some dvd's, either way I'll save my points until december, thanks for the heads up[/QUOTE]

Same here. I cashed in for $125 in Best Buy gift cards last year well as a few others.

I need to get a magazine sub for 200 points, so if someone knows of any codes floating around the next, please let me know via PM. I seem to recall seeing some code for 25 free points before (which would get me started), and then make sure I start saving these instead of tossing them like I always did before.

bread's done
Back