My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

saw an ad for wal-mart about some classic vintage coke they will be selling.
they mentioned that the December 1st offer from MCR'S 12 days of xmas is a $25 dollar wal-mart GC.

So, this family dollar promo only works 3 times per email? seems that way - worked 3 times in a row but now hasnt given me a code past 2 times.

[quote name='cheapgamer 23']Who ever said i was begging I'm asking if anyone have any extra they give them to me[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's pretty much begging, in a nutshell. It's bad form, I believe it's against the thread's politick, and since there's an ENTIRE THREAD FOR JUST THIS PURPOSE WHICH YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN THE LINK TO, you're nothing but a lousy beggar.

You joined in August. It's time to put on your Big Boy pants and grow up. There's being a CAG, and there's being a leech. Be the former (which would make you a community *contributor*) and not the latter (which would make you a useless piece of dog meat). Have fun!

[quote name='boagman']Yeah, that's pretty much begging, in a nutshell. It's bad form, I believe it's against the thread's politick, and since there's an ENTIRE THREAD FOR JUST THIS PURPOSE WHICH YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN THE LINK TO, you're nothing but a lousy beggar.

You joined in August. It's time to put on your Big Boy pants and grow up. There's being a CAG, and there's being a leech. Be the former (which would make you a community *contributor*) and not the latter (which would make you a useless piece of dog meat). Have fun![/QUOTE]

well said...:cool:

[quote name='ThEliteOne']So, this family dollar promo only works 3 times per email? seems that way - worked 3 times in a row but now hasnt given me a code past 2 times.[/QUOTE]

Yea it looks broken now...

[quote name='boagman']Huh? It just came up for me just fine, and it was working last night, too. Sure it's not on your end?[/QUOTE]

It must have been. I tried it in a different tab and it came right up. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='cheapgamer 23']Who ever said i was begging I'm asking if anyone have any extra they give them to me[/QUOTE]

I want in on this.

Hit the bricks, ya panhandler.

quick question/opinion needed.
best buy is having a sale on some PS3 games soon and i wanna snag the dead island GOTY edition for 7 bucks. however i was wondering if i should just cash in my MCR points for $10 bucks in reward zone points or wait until after the sale to see what the best buy December offer is???
ether way,i wanna buy things at best buy soon.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']quick question/opinion needed.
best buy is having a sale on some PS3 games soon and i wanna snag the dead island GOTY edition for 7 bucks. however i was wondering if i should just cash in my MCR points for $10 bucks in reward zone points or wait until after the sale to see what the best buy December offer is???
ether way,i wanna buy things at best buy soon.[/QUOTE]

Wait, the news here is that the RZ points are back. When did that happen!?

I'll probably get some now. Most likely the December one will be limited to 1 per account anyway.

[quote name='io']Wait, the news here is that the RZ points are back. When did that happen!?

I'll probably get some now. Most likely the December one will be limited to 1 per account anyway.[/QUOTE]

i think a tiny bit while back (a few months ago idk exactly) but they have a new 2 per member limit now.

https://twitter.com/CokeZero not exactly MCR related but it's coke related.
RT some stuff and follow CokeZero on Twanker,and you could win a copy of NCAA football 13,i got a message today saying i won.
also here is the trade in value for a few places to help you score cash/credit.
Best Buy: 30 bucks.
Gamestop: 17.99
Amazon (right now): 20 bucks.

[quote name='nixmahn']Promotional Code for "Bonus Entry": If you enter a code from under the cap of a Coca-Cola beverage purchased at a vending machine and input the Promotional Code that appears on the vending machine during the same transaction, you will receive 10 MCR points as well as one "Bonus Entry" that you may use to play this Instant Win Game.

Have not seen any of these vending machines, Anyone have a vending machine code that can share?[/QUOTE]

Anyone ever find this code for the bonus entry to the Merry promo?

[quote name='io']Wait, the news here is that the RZ points are back. When did that happen!?

I'll probably get some now. Most likely the December one will be limited to 1 per account anyway.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']i think a tiny bit while back (a few months ago idk exactly) but they have a new 2 per member limit now.[/QUOTE]

. . . and it's retro-active- if you got multiples last time you can't redeem now.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']. . . and it's retro-active- if you got multiples last time you can't redeem now.[/QUOTE]

I was considering whether to save for the 12 days of promo or getting some to put towards some BF sales, but if thats the case then lets hope I have enough to get some high valued GCs

freebie tiem with you and some yellow dog named bark:
kay so i just got an e-mail from the retailmenot forum of MCR,someone found a code that when you enter the word "holiday",you can get a free coco-cola stuffed bear plush. you have to be eligible somehow to use it but if you can figure out how,you get a plushie

[quote name='Chitown021']I had the same problem with the codes at first. Some of them didn't work when I copied and pasted them. Once I deleted the blank space at the end they all worked fine.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up! I was " eligible". Happy T-Day:applause:

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']freebie tiem with you and some yellow dog named bark:
kay so i just got an e-mail from the retailmenot forum of MCR,someone found a code that when you enter the word "holiday",you can get a free coco-cola stuffed bear plush. you have to be eligible somehow to use it but if you can figure out how,you get a plushie[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up! I was " eligible". Happy T-Day:applause:

Just in case anyone wants (another) of those $20 codes to spend on holiday cards from Shutterfly:
You're just a few clicks away from enjoying your digital reward. This email is a receipt which confirms that you redeemed 0 points for : $20 to Spend on Holiday Cards from Shutterfly.

Your digital code is: CC4N-0ZFX-U30C-3PMPB2

1. Click here to redeem your reward.
2. Sign up for a Shutterfly account (or, sign in if you're already a member).
3. Copy and paste your code in the Promotional Code field.
4. Your promotional code will be stored in your account and applied automatically at checkout.

Codes may only be used once and expire on 1/31/2013. If you have any questions please contact Shutterfly customer support at 888-225-7159.

[quote name='Sway']Just in case anyone wants (another) of those $20 codes to spend on holiday cards from Shutterfly:
You're just a few clicks away from enjoying your digital reward. This email is a receipt which confirms that you redeemed 0 points for : $20 to Spend on Holiday Cards from Shutterfly.

Your digital code is: CC4N-0ZFX-U30C-3PMPB2

1. Click here to redeem your reward.
2. Sign up for a Shutterfly account (or, sign in if you're already a member).
3. Copy and paste your code in the Promotional Code field.
4. Your promotional code will be stored in your account and applied automatically at checkout.

Codes may only be used once and expire on 1/31/2013. If you have any questions please contact Shutterfly customer support at 888-225-7159.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Sway!! I got them and will use it :)

Hello everyone,

I have been reading this forum for several months but have never posted anything before. I sure do appreciate the info on some of the rewards specials that I otherwise would have missed.

I just won a prize today in the Merry Minutes of Winning but will not use it so thought I would pass it on if someone wants it.

You have won a Shutterfly wall calendar! This prize has an approximate retail value of $21.99.

Your promotional code is: CC4E-36R9-FT3E-Z4NCPW

Click on the following URL: www.shutterfly.com/mycokerewards
Copy and paste your code in the Promotional Code field.
Your promotional code will be stored in your account and applied automatically at checkout.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']freebie tiem with you and some yellow dog named bark:
kay so i just got an e-mail from the retailmenot forum of MCR,someone found a code that when you enter the word "holiday",you can get a free coco-cola stuffed bear plush. you have to be eligible somehow to use it but if you can figure out how,you get a plushie[/QUOTE]

thanks i got a bear!

and won 10 mcr points.

Thanks to Chemicalgamer01 for posting the code! This is what it says when you enter "holiday":

Thank you for participating! When you purchase six (6) 20oz bottles of any product of The Coca-Cola Company and enter the six codes with the viral code “HOLIDAY”, you will receive a FREE Coca-Cola Plush Polar Bear! This offer is valid while supplies last and is open to residents of Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, New York, and Kentucky. Limit 1 per MCR customer. Offer begins 11/1/12 and expires 1/14/13.

I am eligible, but I have to enter codes from 6 20 oz bottles first. The bear is pretty cool looking, so I may have to get some bottle caps.

[quote name='Ltrain8765']does anyone know when deals for MCR usually go live-- will be looking to get one but am sure they will sell out fast-- thanks[/QUOTE]

i would guess ether midnight on November 30th or on December 1st around the afternoon.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']i would guess ether midnight on November 30th or on December 1st around the afternoon.[/QUOTE]

thanks will monitor-- hope these are easier to get then amazon (you have zero chance) deals

really?-- I guess I should have clarified. I was trying to get a tv. I should have just bought a lottery ticket and then bought the LG corporation with the winnings-- about the same odds ;)

Check your email for "Pick up 100 Bonus Points today!" because the offer is only available to those who received it.
2afiv5j.jpg

I found this info on slick deals:

$25 walmart GC-600 points

$5 McDonald's GC-90 points

$10 Dominoes GC-180 points

2 AMC tickets with 2 large drinks-470 points

My guess is that all the Gift Cards will be limited to 1 or 2 per member.

Hope the info is true!

[quote name='Sway']Check your email for "Pick up 100 Bonus Points today!" because the offer is only available to those who received it.
2afiv5j.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I didn't get that email. I'm going to try it next Monday anyway.

[quote name='parker99']I found this info on slick deals:

Hope the info is true![/QUOTE]

if so than sweet. i'll jump on ether the wal-mart GC or dominoes one. :3

If that's true, I'd be in for one or two of the WM CGs, one or two McD's GCs, and maybe even a Domino's one, as well. The AMC one? Pass.

Now, what I'd be in for, and what I'll actually be able to *get*, what with all the bogging down the site will have...that's another story. If nothing else, I'll hope to get the cheap 12-packs.

[quote name='parker99']I found this info on slick deals:

Hope the info is true![/QUOTE]

Apparently it's TRUE!

I also received the 100 points Bonus offer for entering the 5 codes from the 12 packs. The gift cards are listed on the same e-mail along with the dates.

December 1st Walmart $25 Gift Card 600 Points

December 2nd McDonald's $5 Gift Card 90 Points

December 3rd Domino's $10 Gift Card 180 Points

December 7th 2 AMC Theatres® Silver Experience™ Movie Tickets and 2 Free Large Fountain Drinks 470 Points

bread's done
Back