My Crap FT/FS

MrWazeleski

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I have a few games im interested in selling or trading. Any offers will be considered. So if your interested in these games just tell me. All games include case and instructions unless other wise noted.
Aggressive Inline (PS2) No case or instructions
Future Tactics: the uprising (PS2 Sealed)
Dragon Warrior 7 (PS1)
Metal gear Solid 2 Strategy Guide
Resident Evil (Gamecube) Strategy Guide
Super Mario Sunshine Strategy Guide
nintendo power advance premiere issue- which is five strategy guides in one book with strategys for super mario advanced, f-zero maximum velocity, rayman advanced, tony hawk's pro skater 2, and castlevania: circle of the moon.
Game and Watch Gallery 4 (GBA)
NHL 2002 (GBA cart only)
Tony Hawk 2 (GBA cart only)
DBZ Legacy of Goku (GBA cart only)
DBZ Collectible Card Game (GBA cart only)
Mortal Kombat Advance (GBA cart only)
Alone In the Dark: One-Eyed Jack's revenge (Sega Saturn) no case or instructions
Innovation converter that lets you use PS2 controller on Gamecube
Code Breaker (PS1)
Gamestation with over 80 games like mario bros and duck hunt includes light gun and extra controller and all the hookups-no box I bought this at the flea market for $50

I don't have a Sega Saturn so i couldn't test those games but they both look good with no scratches

[quote name='MrWazeleski']I have a few games im interested in selling or trading any offers will be considered so if your interested in these games just tell me all games include case and instructions unless other wise noted[/quote]

I don't mean to threadcrap, but this would be a lot easier to read with punctuation.

I've never seen one like that, but my parents sell the same kind of thing with their business. If his is like theirs, theres a bunch of games preloaded on there, you can't switch any of the games out or anything, and the majority of the games are ROM hacks and such (It'll have Super Mario Bros., then it'll have Super Mario Bros. with a teenage mutant ninja turtle sprite instead of Mario and call it Super Ninja Turtle Bros.)

bread's done
Back