My Ebay adventures!! Rednecks, too!

what is going on with ebay. I won an item for 29 bucks shipped. Well i didnt want it and put it back up on ebay. The winning bid was around 36 bucks + 8 bucks shipping (2-3 day with 50 bucks of insurance + Delivery confin) the dude won it tuesday and i got an email from them today

Why should i have to pay the my winning bid (36 bucks) when you only paid 25 bucks for it. Im just going to send you a check for 25 bucks and your going to send me the item or you will be reported to ebay

i told them i guess i just report all the people selling rares Ps1 games for more then they paid

Im going to buy about 15 of her auctions right now. I found out i have a very old account that I dont use so here we go..Anything that doesnt require imediate payment

Ive been browsing gaming forums for years now and have read horror stories of people getting ripped off thousands. If your in the NEO scene..its common. And im sick of it, just so fed up with people KNOWING they are ripping people off. And everyone says lets ... do this and doo that...but no one does it...

Here I go

_Darren

[quote name='slidecage']what is going on with ebay. I won an item for 29 bucks shipped. Well i didnt want it and put it back up on ebay. The winning bid was around 36 bucks + 8 bucks shipping (2-3 day with 50 bucks of insurance + Delivery confin) the dude won it tuesday and i got an email from them today

Why should i have to pay the my winning bid (36 bucks) when you only paid 25 bucks for it. Im just going to send you a check for 25 bucks and your going to send me the item or you will be reported to ebay[/QUOTE]LOL, what a douche. When you get the 25 bucks report him as a NPB.

[quote name='Darren870']Im going to buy about 15 of her auctions right now. I found out i have a very old account that I dont use so here we go..Anything that doesnt require imediate payment

Ive been browsing gaming forums for years now and have read horror stories of people getting ripped off thousands. If your in the NEO scene..its common. And im sick of it, just so fed up with people KNOWING they are ripping people off. And everyone says lets ... do this and doo that...but no one does it...

Here I go

_Darren[/QUOTE]On behalf of all of us, thanks. :)

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=crystalsshop429

Well seems she is somewhat smart yet stupid at the same time. She says in all her auctions she takes other means besides paypal yet immediate payment is required on 90% of them.

Plus you are only allowed to win one auction every 10 days. I got an error when trying to do BIN for another one. So well atleast that neg will warn some people. I hope other people do the same.

[quote name='Darren870']Im going to buy about 15 of her auctions right now. I found out i have a very old account that I dont use so here we go..Anything that doesnt require imediate payment

Here I go

_Darren[/QUOTE]

Go get em! Good job!

I have an old account on ebay that I haven't really used since 2000, I thought about doing the same thing. It has my email address at a site that doesn't exist any more, I thought about doing it...but it has my grandma's address about 30 miles away on it, they could possibly get me in trouble.

shame.jpg

Shame, Shame, Shame

Can't stop me now hear what I say
My feet wanna move so get out my way
I'm gonna have my say
I'm going to every discotheque
I'm gonna dance dance dance ooh
Till the break of day I say

Shame shame shame
hey shame on you
If you can't dance too
I say shame shame shame
Shame shame shame
Shame shame on you
If you can't dance too

Don't stop the motion
If you got the notion
You can't stop the groove
'Cos you just won't move
Got my sun-roof down
Got my diamonds in the bank
So put on your shaky wig baby
If you don't I ain't comin' back

If you don't want to go
Remember one monkey don't stop no show
My body needs action ain't gonna blow
Yes I'm going out I'm going to find a dancin' man
If you really think you're fast
Try to catch me if you can

"Go get em! Good job!

I have an old account on ebay that I haven't really used since 2000, I thought about doing the same thing. It has my email address at a site that doesn't exist any more, I thought about doing it...but it has my grandma's address about 30 miles away on it, they could possibly get me in trouble."

Why not just change the address...thats what I did.

[quote name='slidecage']what is going on with ebay. I won an item for 29 bucks shipped. Well i didnt want it and put it back up on ebay. The winning bid was around 36 bucks + 8 bucks shipping (2-3 day with 50 bucks of insurance + Delivery confin) the dude won it tuesday and i got an email from them today

Why should i have to pay the my winning bid (36 bucks) when you only paid 25 bucks for it. Im just going to send you a check for 25 bucks and your going to send me the item or you will be reported to ebay

i told them i guess i just report all the people selling rares Ps1 games for more then they paid[/QUOTE]

Don't respond again and just wait for the payment to arrive. Then hold it until you get the rest of the money or you end up keeping it. Don't send it back and don't send the game until he/she pays up.

[quote name='Darren870']"Go get em! Good job!

I have an old account on ebay that I haven't really used since 2000, I thought about doing the same thing. It has my email address at a site that doesn't exist any more, I thought about doing it...but it has my grandma's address about 30 miles away on it, they could possibly get me in trouble."

Why not just change the address...thats what I did.[/QUOTE]

Well you're already getting her :D Besides I accidently used the account today after I logged into it to buy a La Pucelle Strategy guide :cry: So I have to keep it up to date for a bit longer. I kinda want to transfer my 102 feedback to the old account, actually, as I like the name better. I just never get around to calling ebay to see if I can do it.

I like her replay to a $455 dvd she bought...
" THANKS JOEL MAYBE NOW THE LOSERS CAN SEE I BUY FACTORY SEALED ITEMS GREAT SELLE"

We don't care if you buy factory sealed items, it's the reselling of re-sealed items.... plus she probably knows this seller and didn't have to pay so she could make herself look good....

[quote name='organicow']Actually, Stone Mountain is about 30 mins from downtown Atlanta, and I am inclined to think that the entire metro area is the experimantal asshole colony you speak of. I likve in the city itself, and it is f'n horrible.
Extreme humidity + bad roads + heavy traffic + the shittiest transit system ever + hillbilly rednecks + 'dirty south' yo-boy thugs + horrible race relations = F'N HELL ON EARTH!!!

I've only got about 9-10 more months living here - I just can't take it anymore. The wife and I are moving to the west coast as soon as I finish school in the spring. I've lived here on and off for 28 years, and I don't know how I've stood it this long.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you, Atlanta and all of its suburbs is just one giant hellhole. I have to put up with people who try to rip me off daily. Here is what I do: ignore everyone around here and don't associate with them.
I certainly hope you guys get this con artist.

She keeps mentioning her feedback, but hardly any of her feedback came from said games.

Maybe 2 items sold are games?

EBAY HAS YOU UNDER INVESTACATION FALSE PHONE AND INFORMATION.WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!!!

YOU ARE VERY STUPID PEOPLE CAN SEE WHAT YOUR DOING.IT'S NOT NICE TO BE JEALOUS.

VERY VERY STUPID I HOPE YOUR MOM KNOW'S WHAT YOUR GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW YOUR AMAZING FOR A STUPID JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are the funniest responses ever.... :)

Who would buy a crack side window. What purpose would that serve. Someone should buy that and then email them when it arrives and tell them it's broke and you want your money back. But break it more. With a sledge break it into little pieces. I wonder if would refund that.

[quote name='DreamSymphony']heh, looks like ebay removed some of her negative feedback :whistle2:(
I thought ebay didn't do that?[/QUOTE]

eBay will remove negs when the buyer bought something just for the purpose of leaving - FB. Which is clearly the case here. As I said it's a lame move.

[quote name='DreamSymphony']heh, looks like ebay removed some of her negative feedback :whistle2:(
I thought ebay didn't do that?[/QUOTE]

If someone that leaves you a neg gets NARU'd, you can request feedback be removed.

Dave

[quote name='wubb']eBay will remove negs when the buyer bought something just for the purpose of leaving - FB. Which is clearly the case here. As I said it's a lame move.[/QUOTE]
I still say her retorts were well worth the 10 minutes of effort :lol:

Wow what a bitch...
She calls the guy an idiot because he complained that he got a used item that she said was new.

HERE IS ANOTHER IDIOT.LOOK AT HIM FOR YOURSELF
Seller crystalsshop429 ( 137) Aug-06-05 18:48 8187450393
Reply by stinkingprice: Tried to sell me a USED item as NEW. What a rip-off. Aug-07-05 10:40

I wonder how long she'll keep this up. The only real items she seems to have sold are a few of those stupid Savannah Smiles DVDs.

[quote name='DreamSymphony']http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-PERSO...202729101QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Guess she didn't know about the reprint....

If she was smart she'd have another ebay name for buying stuff and just use this to sell... There are quire a few resealed games up that she recently bought... and what's with the $15 shipping? WTF![/QUOTE]

Very good point. That's not even against eBay rules. (Using one id to buy and another to sell.)

bread's done
Back