My eBay auction of 200 games!

[quote name='DealsRus']those two would of been sold by me for 50[/QUOTE]

do you sell stuff like this at ebay or do you need to be a part of your buying group to get these great prices

[quote name='DealsRus']I am supplied at great prices if I orders alot, from my supplier[/QUOTE]

PM me a list of prices after your (hopefully small) markup. I can sell about 200 used games a week on eBay since I test each used game personally. However, my limit on new games is based entirely on how fast I can write an address.

[quote name='slidecage']Another bad thing about getting into the market today is in 6 months xbox, Ps2 and Gamecube games will come crashing in vaule (what people will pay) when the new systems hit. I know one store that is stuck with over 500 SNES games they havent moved 1 in over 3 years[/QUOTE]

I don't expect resale values for current generation games to crash until the consoles are no longer supported with new games. They'll still slide in value, but I doubt the rate of decline will be much faster than today. Also, rare games will simply never go down in value.

Regarding the store with 500 games, are they looking to unload them in one whack?

If it's a bunch of sports titles, their best bet is to bundle them with SNES consoles.

[quote name='wubb']Congrats on the sale, and to a CAGer as well. Very nice.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I was glad to see it went to a CAGer. Thanks to joevan for the heads up and suggesting I contact foc! Your commission is in the mail, Vandigo. :lol:

[quote name='chickenhawk']Thanks! I was glad to see it went to a CAGer. Thanks to joevan for the heads up and suggesting I contact foc! Your commission is in the mail, Vandigo. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'll expect to see it shortly :roll:

bread's done
Back