My First Contest!!...Winners announced!!!

[quote name='Maklershed']Wow, that guy is staring hardcore at your wife's business .. perhaps he was thinking of switching teams?[/QUOTE]

:rofl: if you talked to the guy you would know that this guy isn't switching teams. He's their starting shortstop and is excited because they now have him batting 5th. There's no way he's leaving. When the bartender was taking the picture, the guy in the green, who is from Ireland and name is Enda, said, "This is my 'Ooooh baby I want you pose.'" Way gay, but super funny.

[quote name='swetooth9']wait...the guy in the far right is gay too? he looks like he's your dad..similar faces[/QUOTE]

yeah, that guy on the right, whose name is Clive, is dating Enda, in the green. They were really funny guys and spend a long time talking about how Clive wasn't Enda's 'sugardady'. They were on the last leg of a 3 month vacation where they went all over the Pacific. Really cool guys. If my wife and I go to London we're going to give them a call.

[quote name='racthamp']oh shoot! i have the exact same shirt... from AE for $3 eh? True cheapsss!!! :)[/QUOTE]

Indeed indeed. I love that shirt...well except when old men come up to me and ask, "Do you have any openings?" :roll: I just say sorry man, women only. :bouncy:

First off, you are giving away some awesome games OP. I might have to buy/trade for one when the contest ends

and here's the classic picture of me getting chased by a Giant Enemy Crab in a hummer:
824537649_l.jpg

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']First off, you are giving away some awesome games OP. I might have to buy/trade for one when the contest ends

and here's the classic picture of me getting chased by a Giant Enemy Crab in a hummer:
824537649_l.jpg
[/QUOTE]

My vote for most original :)

I was actually planning on participating in this, but I didn't get my haircut and I don't want my first picture on CAG to look all shaggy.

[quote name='shipwreck']I was actually planning on participating in this, but I didn't get my haircut and I don't want my first picture on CAG to look all shaggy.[/QUOTE]

You cock tease.

[quote name='shipwreck']I was actually planning on participating in this, but I didn't get my haircut and I don't want my first picture on CAG to look all shaggy.[/QUOTE]

I must say, I'm dissappointed , and this is a great contest, good show OP.

hm...thanks for the praise...maybe im ending it too early?...should i wait a few more days or just end it tonight...what do you guys think

[quote name='Jedi1979']hm...thanks for the praise...maybe im ending it too early?...should i wait a few more days or just end it tonight...what do you guys think[/QUOTE]

End this one tonight, you can always have another.

Wombat, Mr. Unoriginal, I went and got a haircut just for you guys (and possibly because mrs. shipwreck has been telling me I need one). Not sure if I like it or not, but I'll post a picture a little later tonight.

The clock in our family room says 9:00 - I wonder, does the clock in our office say 9:00 too? And is it lazy to talk to someone in my own house via the CAG message boards? Did you get your picture up, Shipwreck?

Beat the clock. Go go go !:cool:
[quote name='shipwreck']I'm trying, Cheapy's actually trying to edit it for me right now![/quote]

i'm a nice guy so i will allow one not too late entry;) .... as soon as you post i will do the random number thingy...i decided i will have 3 winners so i will do it 3 seperate times...1st gets first choice and so on

[quote name='Jedi1979']i'm a nice guy so i will allow one not too late entry;) .... as soon as you post i will do the random number thingy...i decided i will have 3 winners so i will do it 3 seperate times...1st gets first choice and so on[/QUOTE]

awsome. Congrads to whoever wins out of the top 3!

[quote name='Jedi1979']i'm a nice guy so i will allow one not too late entry;) .... as soon as you post i will do the random number thingy...i decided i will have 3 winners so i will do it 3 seperate times...1st gets first choice and so on[/quote]
Nice! That's very generous of you. Although I'm sure number one won't be picked :/

ok here are the winners in order

1st Kaijufan

2nd JebusMcLucifer

3rd Mr.Answer

I will PM in order to see which game is wanted...Congratulations to the winners and i thank everybody who participated in my first CAG Contest:D

Great pictures everybody:applause: :applause: :applause:

[quote name='Jedi1979']i'm a nice guy so i will allow one not too late entry;) .... as soon as you post i will do the random number thingy...i decided i will have 3 winners so i will do it 3 seperate times...1st gets first choice and so on[/quote]
Wow, three winners? That's awesome! :D

Edit: Didn't get in >_> Ah well, thanks for the chance

Cool contest, congrats to the winners! I remember when I won Winning Eleven 7 and a jersey from CAG in the first few months after I joined. Ah, memories.

bread's done
Back