My First Contest!!...Winners announced!!!

Me giving my wife a weird look. LOL

dsc005301kd.jpg

Me from my freshman year in college way back when...
a20fa58d30e941ff3301ae05b4bfcc8d14936312.jpg

And me suffocating my good friend with a pillow as his girlfriend looks on, because... that's what friends do...
z36654827.jpg

Look. I have Popeye arms. Ahh ak-ak-ak-ak-ak.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Christ, this contest has had me laughing quite a few times already. I already have my picture in my avatar thingy, but here's another:

ShockerJesse.jpg
[/quote]

.....gotta love the shocka

[quote name='Pookymeister']Guess ill be the first. Hot damn :drool:[/QUOTE]

I second that. She definitely looks very sexy. :bouncy:

My wife and I
Shirley%20and%20I

and one of just me... sorta
meklank.jpg

Edit: I found this one other that I made awhile back that I had to put up =)
Hackersus_FLAT_001.sized.jpg

[quote name='Pookymeister']Guess ill be the first. Hot damn :drool:[/QUOTE]

yeah, better watch out, Vietgurl. Little white boys going to be all over you now.

well, to keep things rolling, here's a moving picture of me.. sorta... you can distinctly see the freckle (or mole? I haven't figured it out yet :lol: ) on my neck... I'll post my pic in a bit. Oh, and that's my 15 year old pug if you were wondering.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OkjvrN4mrg[/media]

[quote name='Klank']My wife and I
Shirley%20and%20I

[/IMG][/QUOTE]

1. You look EXACTLY like a friend of mine, it's scary. Except he's a blonde.
2. Your wife is gorgeous. Good job.

[quote name='vietgurl']
211451432_l.jpg
[/quote]

Wow. Something tells me you're gonna get alot of PMs from people who've never talked to you on these boards before. ;)

[quote name='SMMM']1. You look EXACTLY like a friend of mine, it's scary. Except he's a blonde.
2. Your wife is gorgeous. Good job.[/quote]

Thanks it was one in a billion that I was lucky enough to find her. I look almost exactly like I did in that picture just with more beard now. All these smiles to choose from and not a single one with a beard! :whistle2:k

[quote name='kristianator']before you deal with the serial killa, first you gotta beat the boxing gorilla

[/QUOTE]

Thats classic!!! btw I have the MR T comic thats in your avatar, signed by T himself

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']
tm01.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Apparently I need to upgrade my cat...

Asshattery aside, here you go!
my_image.jpg

That's me in the middle. Yeah, I know, I'm all akward and stuff, but the copy of Guitar Hero being played is the copy I won in the school Smash Bros Melee tourny, so it all balances out.:D

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I still reccomend www.maj.com over every other image hosting service. get's all the basics done without the crap.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the recommendation. Set up a maj account and now my image is up and ready. All that's left is for me to win myself a game. Probably Lunar: Dragon Song. I want to try that game, but I don't want to spend money on it.

[quote name='joevan']Just a few more to keep this contest at the top :D Nice car BTW Jedi.

[/quote]

Thanks...i blew the engine in that particular Chevy and the Frame was a bit rusted but then i went out and brought another 69 Chevy but this time instead of a Bel-Air it was an Impala which i still have to this day...

but sadly i dont drive it much anymore seeing that i get about 10 MPG and i have to use Super:cry: since i had rebuilt the engine with performance parts

^^^^ to jedi ^^^^

ooooohh..that would put a nice dent in your wallet ;)

i got a nice 02 honda accord 2 door ex..i love it, but its gas mileage isn't as great as you would expect it (being a honda) to be...

Disregard the Acne... I had a bad break out from staying up too late playing the games I snagged at the CC sale..
Well worth it.

929715190_l.jpg

bread's done
Back