My kingdom for Captain America Super Soldier!! or something from my list..

"Bin Laden is DEAD" bump

yeah Twiztid is an underground rap/rap-rock group. some call it horrorcore, but they were around way before that label existed, and anyone in that sub genre is crap. people trying to be gorrier/crazier than the people who invented the underground rap (white boy style-ICP & Twiztid), when that's not at all what ICP & Twiztid are (they are genuine & you'd have had to follow that scene to know the intracacies of the different labels attached to each copycat group).

Twiztid were birthed onto the scene by ICP in 1997. been in my top 2 favorite groups ever since (the other being Esham). they are all from detroit, and have painted faces, but way different sound than ICP (which i like alot, too, but they are more of a "funny, good mood, laughing" type music). Twizitid has been an "I want to kill everyone i see & make music afterwards" type music.

the 13 in my name is from Dan Marino. it was his number, and he's my favorite QB ever. odd combination i know, but who cares....Bin Laden is DEAD!

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']bump cause hes still dead. And he got double tapped![/QUOTE]

So frickin awesome. Can u imagin the guy that pulled the trigger? must have been like christmas,the superbowl and stanley cup all at once.

I can't wait for the game to come out. Maybe moh 2. He'll they had the Taliban allready. How cool would it be to play the seal team and at the end have to helicopter down and have a firefight with obl and have to shoot him with a female human shield. Then when he's laying on the ground you go to a cut scene

Obl: my friend my friend don't kill. I'll pay you double triple what the Americans are paying you.

Solider: remember the twin towers? Bam! Bam! Double tapped!!!! ( while fir whom the bell tolls) the end!

I should be a game designer.

bread's done
Back