My Mustang Microsoft Points(400)” Sweepstakes

[quote name='kylerg']Do we email the code..or what is in the body?[/QUOTE]

You email your name and address but you text the code.

Man, I was playing Tiger Woods and that advertisment popped up and said to text like mustang10 to some number

So I texted it in all caps to that number....and then lowercase...and then with the quotes around it just like the message had it...About 7 times with each time saying to enter a valid code

I only have 200 texts total, so 14 were wasted on microsoft running a shitty promotion

Damn

Don't use the unconfirmed codes then. Just stick with "wheel". A lot of people use it and are pretty positive that it works.

[quote name='DarkTang']Don't use the unconfirmed codes then. Just stick with "wheel". A lot of people use it and are pretty positive that it works.[/QUOTE]
....But this was advertised on a video game via xbox live! That's just reckless....

[quote name='strongpimphand']Man, I was playing Tiger Woods and that advertisment popped up and said to text like mustang10 to some number

So I texted it in all caps to that number....and then lowercase...and then with the quotes around it just like the message had it...About 7 times with each time saying to enter a valid code

I only have 200 texts total, so 14 were wasted on microsoft running a shitty promotion

Damn[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the OP of the code said he was having trouble with that one aswell & I forgot to try it last night to confirm it didn't work for me. That's the reason I didn't add it to the list yet but I've updated it my OP as not working.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet , I'm hoping some time soon I'll end up winning atleast once from this promotion. I did win last months however but I think If I win I'm gonna use the points for a license transfer of my RB1 content to play on RB2.

I received a win notification on Sunday after entering twice last week via email. The code expires in about a year (if I read it right), so I've got a while to actually acquire a 360. My wife wants to get a Wii first, as it's what all of the other moms have... no Fallout 3 for me this year, methinks.

Same. I participated in the McDonalds, Sprint and this one and have yet to win one code. Good thing I have unlimited messaging

so far its bad luck for me....

ive entered almost 10 times already everyday and still have won nothing yet. Im starting to lose hope in this contest as days go on

[quote name='Dynasty1756']so far its bad luck for me....

ive entered almost 10 times already everyday and still have won nothing yet. Im starting to lose hope in this contest as days go on[/QUOTE]

Well no wonder why you keep losing ... you trying to cheat and cheating entries get disqualified infact I don't even have any sympathy for you for losing

in the last 5th finger contest I only used 1 e-mail entry per day and followed the rules and I won an 800 point code , I did a 400 pt. code contest in the past and ran multiple entries and didn't win. and since I played by the rules last time I'm hoping by doing it this time I'll win something again.

[quote name='meatwad3000']Well no wonder why you keep losing ... you trying to cheat and cheating entries get disqualified infact I don't even have any sympathy for you for losing[/QUOTE]

[quote name='doodle777_98']Not me. i did once a day, from one email address. And I won.[/QUOTE]

let me rephrase my answer, i have been only entering from 1 email account once a day just like doodle777_98 but have done it 10 days in a row so far.. so today would be my 11th time only entering once from my email account

[quote name='meatwad3000']in the last 5th finger contest I only used 1 e-mail entry per day and followed the rules and I won an 800 point code , I did a 400 pt. code contest in the past and ran multiple entries and didn't win. and since I played by the rules last time I'm hoping by doing it this time I'll win something again.[/QUOTE]

I played by the rules every time. It's just that some people are lucky :D. Although I hate cheaters haha and exploiters.

[quote name='meatwad3000']Well no wonder why you keep losing ... you trying to cheat and cheating entries get disqualified infact I don't even have any sympathy for you for losing[/QUOTE]
Dude stfu why do you care if people have been losing? You are no help in any of these contests.

[quote name='SolidMetal']Dude stfu why do you care if people have been losing? You are no help in any of these contests.[/QUOTE]

no u

Also you're a total hypocrite because in the last 5th finger contest you actually annoyed people when you constantly kept begging for an 800 point codes which atleast to my knowledge the rules of this forum explicitly says NO BEGGING!!!.

So, I've been trying by e-mail for a few days now and never gotten any kind of confirmation. Do they send anything after you send an e-mail or do you only receive one if you win?

[quote name='Orgymang']So, I've been trying by e-mail for a few days now and never gotten any kind of confirmation. Do they send anything after you send an e-mail or do you only receive one if you win?[/QUOTE]

I just sent them email for the first time and got a reply back from them saying Thanks for entering and I can enter once per day until the event ends.

[quote name='meatwad3000']no u

Also you're a total hypocrite because in the last 5th finger contest you actually annoyed people when you constantly kept begging for an 800 point codes which atleast to my knowledge the rules of this forum explicitly says NO BEGGING!!!.[/QUOTE]

How am I a hypocrite?
Anytime anyway asks for help you're like OH MY GOD YOU ARE CHEATING BLAH BLAH BLAH when you're probably the one cheating >.> since you know SO much about proxys and stuff.

[quote name='jaksapple']So do we have to enter once a day in order to be able to win? I mean, after 24 hours is up is our previous entry void?[/QUOTE]

In previous contests, entries have been carried over, but I think you should just enter every day anyway.

[quote name='SolidMetal']How am I a hypocrite?
Anytime anyway asks for help you're like OH MY GOD YOU ARE CHEATING BLAH BLAH BLAH when you're probably the one cheating >.> since you know SO much about proxys and stuff.[/QUOTE]

no actually the only reason I even know about the proxy abuse is because people in previous forums have discussed about it. and I wont lie I have cheated in the mcdonald's promotion but I never won anything out of it and the time i didn't cheat in the sprint contest I actually won something , that's why I said if you atleast want somewhat of a chance to win play by the rules if you do multiple entries you know there's the risk you're not gonna win so you shouldn't whine about it if you don't.

[quote name='DarkSyte']I just sent them email for the first time and got a reply back from them saying Thanks for entering and I can enter once per day until the event ends.[/QUOTE]

Weird, I'm not receiving any confirmation e-mails at all...

I won my first 5th finger contest today. Winning e-mail was very unexpected after nothing from the previous two contests.
If it means anything to the people playing legit, I've only sent one e-mail daily for each of the contests. Keep at it, you might win some day playing legit too.

[quote name='Orgymang']Weird, I'm not receiving any confirmation e-mails at all...[/QUOTE]

try writting something in the subject. if that doesnt work...well...idk then.

[quote name='DarkTang']Same. I participated in the McDonalds, Sprint and this one and have yet to win one code. Good thing I have unlimited messaging[/QUOTE]

That's okay, I won the McDs promo, waiting for MvC2 to use the actual points and the 400 pts disappeared recently.

Yay, finally won by text after no luck from the other 5th finger promos.

Received the text at 12:08 pm PST for anyone keeping track.

Maybe this contest from Ford MyMustang and Microsoft should be for a Ford MUSTANG and not something worth $5. You bastards are rich enough.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Not if you have unlimited.[/QUOTE]

Har...har....

Seriously though, some places charge 1.99 per text through hidden fees. Are there any with this?

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Har...har....

Seriously though, some places charge 1.99 per text through hidden fees. Are there any with this?[/QUOTE]

It's illegal for them to charge without making mention of it.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Har...har....

Seriously though, some places charge 1.99 per text through hidden fees. Are there any with this?[/QUOTE]
That wasn't meant to be a joke. If you have unlimited it won't cost you a cent. There is never any hidden fees with these things. Hidden fees apply to the crap you seen on tv.

Finally tried sending an e-mail from a different account and got back a confirmation e-mail right away. I guess their mail server doesn't like Comcast e-mail addresses.

bread's done
Back