My OTT has a clever title and insults somebody in the OP! *

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

--------From last OTT...I think I posted on a closed one again #-o

[quote name='tiredfornow']dallow - we gonna beat Aegis Wing on Insane tonight? :cool:

You're a good guy and all, but god damn. :rofl:[/quote]

I want in on Aegis, what time are you guys playing?

I was being sarcastic...I know catsup is ketchup...never understood why it has 2 names though.

Somebody posted this one yesterday, Sean, but it doesn't look like its testicle friendly (thats really all we're going for, right? :rofl:) with all those sharp edges on the different pieces to pop in. :shock: It has a solid price though.

I'm gonna get in my wheelchair and try Target sometime today.

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norel...=sr_1_40?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1218817522&sr=1-40

I'm looking for an actual shaver though, just to keep shit down to size, ya know? Not only does it show a sign of respect when your lady is polishing the knob, but your penis looks like a gorgeous piece of work when flexing in the mirror!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:lol:

--------From last OTT...I think I posted on a closed one again #-o

I want in on Aegis, what time are you guys playing?

I was being saracastic...I know catsup is ketchup...never understood why it has 2 names though.[/QUOTE]

I had a feeling it was just a really awful joke. I'm sure it's a regional thing, like pop and soda.

[quote name='dcfox']I don't get this title. Who is it insulting?[/QUOTE]

It's false advertising.

Hooked another one!

I suck at Aegis Wing. I want in on this.

Also, if you say "catsup," you are over 80 years old. The only person I've ever known who legitimately said "catsup" was my grandmother.

yeah, st0ner posted it.
--
I'd like to play around 7-8pmCST, if thats alright with you guys. All I know is that I better hide behind dallow or wubb if I want to survive.

[quote name='tiredfornow']yeah, st0ner posted it.
--
I'd like to play around 7-8pmCST, if thats alright with you guys. All I know is that I better hide behind dallow or wubb if I want to survive.[/quote]

That might work...I'm home around 5:30pm PT/7:30 CT

Well, Princess can take wubb's place.

I would've come up with a shitty excuse if we had to play with wubb anyways... :nottalking:

[quote name='Liquid 2']I like how Linkin and wubb invited themselves to play with y'all. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

I'm universally beloved. :cool:

Watch now as I demand they play on Sunday instead of tonight.

I can't play today, my cousin is coming over with Batman on BD so that I can watch TDK sometime soon as I haven't seen either.

Weekend is free.

FREE GAMES FTW!

Tell me how it goes, TFN.

I also don't trust all those tiny blades against my balls :whistle2:|

I once tried using a sideburn trimmer on them, and I nicked myself pretty good :whistle2:#

[quote name='tiredfornow']Well, Princess can take wubb's place.

I would've come up with a shitty excuse if we had to play with wubb anyways... :nottalking:
[/quote]

I'm not sure if I can definitely play tonight.

If I am able to, I'm down. Let me know later in the day when you guys are going to play, and I'll let you know if I can.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Body shavers...pffft...I use a Mach III[/quote]

I used to do that, but with a Venus, and its not cutting it anymore. Plus, the refills are expensive and you might as well invest in something easier that won't leave your balls dry. :cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']He mak, beat up your coworker and get that book back for me.[/quote]

Her husband is built like a brick shit house (and also works in this office) so I don't think I'll be doing that. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I used to do that, but with a Venus, and its not cutting it anymore. Plus, the refills are expensive and you might as well invest in something easier that won't leave your balls dry. :cool:[/quote]

I do it in the shower so its no dryness problem. I did nick myself once, very thin layer...burned like hell...but that was a long time ago, I perfected the art now :cool:

[quote name='dallow']Hey mak,
ardycakes
is no one to be excited about :(
19 too[/quote]

Ha .. did you do some dallowing? Her groans were kinda sexy.

[quote name='dallow']I can't play today, my cousin is coming over with Batman on BD so that I can watch TDK sometime soon as I haven't seen either.

Weekend is free.

FREE GAMES FTW![/quote]

Damn you Mozart!

[quote name='Maklershed']Ha .. did you do some dallowing? Her groans were kinda sexy.[/quote]
:cool:
She actually seems kind of interesting. Creative type, lots of writing and art.

What was up with the moaning though?
Was that intentional?
Weird question she asked too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back