My OTT has a clever title and insults somebody in the OP! *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants a free redbox rental code? :D

Also, just a note to people, if you want to get a Redbox movie, just go get a Large Drink at McD's. All drinks are $1 right now, and on all Large Drinks you get a free Redbox Rental code.

[quote name='Maklershed']:drool:[/quote]:nottalking:

[quote name='Liquid 2']If you have a 48 hour code, I could join you if you want, TFN.[/quote]Not sure if it'll go down tonight...

[quote name='Liquid 2']Nevermind. Since I switched to cable, I don't have internet on my 360. :whistle2:|[/quote]... but whenever you're good to go and feel like playing, I'll put aside some time. :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'll still join you guys.[/quote]Pervert. :nottalking:

[quote name='seanr1221']"I want to join TFN and his girl" -- LP[/quote]:lol:

[quote name='wubb']I refuse to believe that half the OTT shave their potato sacks.[/quote]Well, as long as my dick still works and I'm not stuck in a wheelchair, I'll continue to show my respect for a lady willing to do the deed. :cool:

[quote name='dallow']I use little scissors, and lots of mirrors.[/quote]Paying someone to trim your ball hair sounds better. :whistle2:#

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'll take it, budge. Thanks. :)[/quote]

Code Sent.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Damnit Liquid! Beat me to it!

I was actually looking for one for tonight. If anybody has one, and doesn't want it, please PM me :).[/quote]

Well I have another one and I almost never use it because Redbox is kinda far away and I have Netflix. So let me think, maybe I will give you the other one a little later.

[quote name='guinaevere']I'm still waiting.[/quote]

Guin you might have missed the "hearty handshake" inside joke yesterday...its a Brak euphemism for a handjob.

[quote name='guinaevere']LOOK A HUGE DISTRACTING THING!!!!

*runs off crying*[/QUOTE]

Holy crap was that brak giving budge a hearty handshake?

[quote name='guinaevere']I'm gonna sit right here till I get my handshake.[/quote]

Be prepared to wait...

Pengy's gotta wheel hisself all the way over there using his flippers...

It's so sad when someone uses a manual wheelchair without all the proper appendages...

:cry:

[quote name='darthbudge']Code Sent.

Well I have another one and I almost never use it because Redbox is kinda far away and I have Netflix. So let me think, maybe I will give you the other one a little later.[/quote]

You don't have to give me the code if you're going to use it, but if you're not going to use it, I would appreciate it :). Thanks.

EDIT: I guess you don't have to budge. Thanks Bio!

McDonald's owns Redbox i think. Good idea on their part I suppose.

I wish Chick-Fil-A owned it though or they'd do something at Chipotle instead.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So now that you know...read back a few posts and you'll realize why it was funny to all of us :lol:[/quote]DONT LAUGH!!!! I'm :oops::oops::oops: over here.

[quote name='manthing']Be prepared to wait...[/quote]I was just about to sit in Wubbs lap if he kept me waiting longer.

You can get codes good for new accounts from that insideredbox place but most don't work on old accounts.

They also do a free code every Monday good just that day (at least I'm assuming they still do that.)

[quote name='darthbudge']That link doesn't work.[/quote]
It works for me. Just go to insideredbox.com and click on the button at the top that says codes.

dammit, Amazon hasn't given me my Fable Pube games code yet

:bomb:

On the plus side, the haven't cancelled my COD5 $20 preorder either

:whistle2:k

Hey Brownie, or anyone else try the code: BREAKROOM

That is what they email you for joining the newsletter. I am guessing that if you haven't used it before, it should work for you.

Dallow, wubb, budge, sean and bioshocked friend. I asked for five or six, we'll see if that's too many. He's going to see how many he has.

Whats a pub code Gwen? Ill take one!

I used BREAKROOM, but I haven't used DVDONME. Do you guys think BREAKROOM will work again if I used a different credit card?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Get me a Too Humang promo code please, Guin.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they'll get them until the game comes out.

Unless they're hoarding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back