My PS1 rpg collection is finally finished! Pics inside!

[quote name='Roufuss']Are these new?

Links or pics?

http://www.atamaii.com/suikoden.html - are these them?[/QUOTE]

Yup... those are the ones... You like them?

I don't think they're the greatest but they're pretty good, especially considering lesser known games (compared to MGS, FF) like Suikoden rarely get merchandise like this.

I'm guessing they are new in the US but I'm sure Japan has had them for a while... they were selling them for $5.99 at Gamestop. I went to 3 other GS after that and none of them carried them. YMMV for them stocking it... but maybe online is the way to go,

[quote name='sabin23']Yup... those are the ones... You like them?

I don't think they're the greatest but they're pretty good, especially considering lesser known games (compared to MGS, FF) like Suikoden rarely get merchandise like this.

I'm guessing they are new in the US but I'm sure Japan has had them for a while... they were selling them for $5.99 at Gamestop. I went to 3 other GS after that and none of them carried them. YMMV for them stocking it... but maybe online is the way to go,[/QUOTE]

5.99 is a nice price... if they are brand new in the US, it might take awhile before all Gamestop's get an equal distrubution.

When the Street Fighter figures were brand new, some Gamestops around here got them later - I knew because I looked for an M. Bison forever (and finally found one, only one I ever saw).

I'd really only get the Nash - it's a shame they wasted spots on three characters from Suikoden 3... where is Flik and Viktor, and Jowy?

[quote name='KingofGames']Yeah, I've got 6 of the 7 figures.[/QUOTE]

Where at?

I'm still looking for Hero1.
I'm guessing you left the Gaiden one back on the shelf?

[quote name='sabin23']Where at?

I'm still looking for Hero1.
I'm guessing you left the Gaiden one back on the shelf?[/QUOTE]

Which one is the Gaiden one?

I see 1 from Suikoden, 1 from S2, 4 from S3, and one from S4.

Unless Nash was also in Gaiden, but he had a role in S3 as well.

[quote name='Roufuss']5.99 is a nice price... if they are brand new in the US, it might take awhile before all Gamestop's get an equal distrubution.

When the Street Fighter figures were brand new, some Gamestops around here got them later - I knew because I looked for an M. Bison forever (and finally found one, only one I ever saw).

I'd really only get the Nash - it's a shame they wasted spots on three characters from Suikoden 3... where is Flik and Viktor, and Jowy?[/QUOTE]

Preach on brotha!

Most of them are from Suik3 or the current games... I wanted Jowry and Nanami! I guess those games are too old for them to make them (and they're true not "main characters").

I'm still kicking myself for not getting the Samus (Metroid) figure at GS a couple years ago.

[quote name='Roufuss']Which one is the Gaiden one?

I see 1 from Suikoden, 1 from S2, 4 from S3, and one from S4.

Unless Nash was also in Gaiden, but he had a role in S3 as well.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you are right about Nash in Gaiden... Please excuse my ignorance on the subject as I only played 1 and 2... I'm less then 10-hours into Suikoden 3 (Chris and Hugo story archs so far) before getting sidetracked with KOTR after the whole Episode 3 phenomena.

I got them at Gamestop. We received one full set, but some moron picked up Chris. I'll track one down eventually. As for the selection of the characters, these were all just the main characters from each Suikoden game. I noticed on the price tag that it says "assortment 1." Maybe additional sets will be released. I'd love to have figures for Pesmerga and Yuber. :)

Small update... I'm only 13 guides away from completing my full collection! As soon as I get those 13 guides, I'll post pics of everything. :)

i have 40/72 of the games listed on the first page, yay go me, most of those that you have that I dont i have always wanted to get or tried (or actually borrowed and beat it), nice collection.

Grats KoG(its ffguy if you cant tell from my sig), cool to see you finally got it complete :)

Looks like you are a KingofGames :whistle2:o

impressive. seeing some of those games brings back nightmares...

I got stuck at one point in LOK before the days of GAMEFAQs so that's a sorespot... the translation of FF5 made it unplayable for me... and the load times on any of the SNES ported games FF4-6/Chrono Trigger were horrendous, even on a PS2 with the speed up enabled.

Forgive my rant, I was having flashbacks. Again, congratulations... very nice. :applause:

I'm only missing 5 or so from completing mine ps1 RPG...

overall I think I have a larger RPG collection... PS1 & PS2

it has become quite an expensive hobby for me... but CAG does help...

Nice collection, iv recently started collecting games and atm i got all the final fantasy rpgs for ps1 except tactics..

Good work =)

I've come to the conclusion that RPGs suck. For every outstanding story like FF6 or FF10 or Xenosaga, there are a hundred lousy or mediocre stories.

No wonder RPG popularity has dropped to almost nil.

i'm missing 15 from what you have, most notably: Legend of Mana, Rhapsody, Brigandine, Tales of Destiny, Harvest Moon, and Saiyuki, the others crapfests such as King's Field, Battle Hunter, Monster Seed, and Shadow Tower.

congrats on the collection, i'm working my way there.

ps, if anyone wants Vanguard Bandits mint complete, i'll trade it for anything above, specifically Legend of Mana, Brigandine, or Tales of Destiny.

Im going to bump this because it helps me keep track what Im missing. I have 40 plus of thes and only missing 3 of the rares (Ogre Battle, Tactics Ogre, and Brigandine).

bread's done
Back