My ps3 needs some games this fall... help deciding.

XMastaCrackaX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ok i love all types of games. I had resistance and sold it on friday. And now im looking at games coming soon.

I was going to purchase Heavenly Sword but now will just be a rental due to the games length-Only 6 hrs EEK.

I am going to get Ratchet and Clank TOD but thats all i know of for sure.

Any other great games coming... im thinking about warhawk but im not sure-didnt get in the beta.

Anyways thanks in advance for the feedback and suggestions.

Folklore is awesome. Try the demo, you'll see. And The Eye of Judgment looks good and quite interesting, too. Call of Duty 4 looks promising. Wipeout HD will probably be my first PSN download. There's more but this is just off the top of my head.

If you know youre gonna like Ratchet then youll like Uncarted. Id go for Warhawk if I were you, sometimes you need a game you can just play for 30 minutes and have fun.

Morrowind GOTY edition comes out in September supposedly, which will be my first actual PS3 game. Until then, I am folding@home away.

This isn't all of them but these (plus a bunch of cross platform titles) will be coming in the next coming months for PS3:

Tekken 5 Online
Time Crisis 4 + Guncon (works on all TV's)
WarHawk
Lair
Hot Shots Golf 5
Bunch of PSN titles
Heavenly Sword
Ratchet and Clank
Folklore
Eye of Judgement
Haze
Unreal Tournament 3
Singstar
Uncharted
GT5 Prologue
LittleBigPlanet (I think...)

Don't forget Brother in Arms Hells Highway(with PS3-PC cross platform play), Socom Confrontation, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue is a free PSN store download and LittleBigPlanet is in fact coming this year in beta form.

Selling my useless junk around the house so I can buy Warhawk, LAIR, Heavenly Sword back to back to back weeks!

Well i just picked up Super Stardust HD and Tekken 5 from the PS store. and i gotta say i like how the whole money transaction works... no useless points like wii and 360 have. thats a definite plus in my book.

Am I the only one hesitant about Warhawk since it's online only? Don't get me wrong, I like playing online but what happens when people stop playing the game years down the line or worse, the servers are shut down. I'm the type of person who is still buying and playing PS1 games on my PS3 so maybe I'm in the minority but I wonder if other people feel the same as I do?

[quote name='mxpowar']Am I the only one hesitant about Warhawk since it's online only? Don't get me wrong, I like playing online but what happens when people stop playing the game years down the line or worse, the servers are shut down. I'm the type of person who is still buying and playing PS1 games on my PS3 so maybe I'm in the minority but I wonder if other people feel the same as I do?[/quote]

Did you play battlefield or any games in that series? Those are still going strong. Warhawk is one of those games that if you want to blow stuff up and run around and do anyhing you want with friends you can.

As for servers disappering, users can use their PS3's as servers so there is no real chance of them "shutting down" the game. There are offical servers, but they are just PS3's linked together hosted by the dev company. If they took those, people would still be able to host games regardless.

[quote name='NamPaehc']Did you play battlefield or any games in that series? Those are still going strong. Warhawk is one of those games that if you want to blow stuff up and run around and do anyhing you want with friends you can.

As for servers disappering, users can use their PS3's as servers so there is no real chance of them "shutting down" the game. There are offical servers, but they are just PS3's linked together hosted by the dev company. If they took those, people would still be able to host games regardless.[/QUOTE]
Really? I didn't know that... You may have just changed my mind about Warhawk. Sony should give you commision, LOL. It's just that I have Marvel Trading Card game for PSP and there is never anyone on so I feel like half my game isn't working properly, you know? Anyway, Warhawk will be more popular, I'm sure. Thanks for the reply, NamPaehc.

Well here's a list of different games that I'm considering:

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Assassin's Creed
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Stranglehold
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Army of Two
Time Shift
Frontlines: Fuel of War

bread's done
Back