My Recipt Scan For RE4 15.00

twiztidjester

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
recipt20ks9bh.jpg

The reason i am posting it in here is so that hopefully fellow CAGs can get in on it by price matching. Good Luck guys.

How did you get this price? What is the package price that your receipt references? Did you get a PM 'cause why do you have the yellow receipt?

[quote name='screwkick']I see a total of $32.63...not $15.

Am i missing something?[/quote]

Yeah, he bought 2. He obviously got them to price match on that ad mistake from a couple weeks ago where they listed RE4 in a 2 for $30 deal.

[quote name='chickenhawk'][quote name='screwkick']I see a total of $32.63...not $15.

Am i missing something?[/quote]

Yeah, he bought 2. He obviously got them to price match on that ad mistake from a couple weeks ago where they listed RE4 in a 2 for $30 deal.[/quote]

Dumb as me...I didn't realize it was a price match thing. :roll:

[quote name='Kayden']Hello ebay! :twisted:[/quote]

One is for me and the other is for my friend.

I got a rain check while they had the ad i posted a pic of the rain check in the Offical RE4 thread. I went there and they honored it so i posted the recipt here maybe some of you guys could print it out and get it price matched.

The receipt is for bragging rights! Good job!

This should be under deal discussion and bragging rights.

Would printing out a copy and showing it to a BB cause them to give the $15 discount or no or ymmv?

-----
I just called a close one and they said nope... :x

[quote name='dwsscs']The receipt is for bragging rights! Good job!

This should be under deal discussion and bragging rights.[/quote]

I posted it here so people looking for deals could possibly price match.
If a Mod belives i am in the wrong could someone move it for me?

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='dwsscs']The receipt is for bragging rights! Good job!

If a Mod belives i am in the wrong could someone move it for me?[/quote]

This is the right forum. You got 2 copies for $30! Now brag about it! ;)

[quote name='blueweltall']Damn I'm still waiting for my order from outpost to come in. Your one lucky dude.[/quote]3

Thank you and if this wouldnt have worked i was gonna pay full price for it, it is that good.

[quote name='nikkai']Nice job OP.

Way to be a "Devil Customer" =D[/quote]

Yea when my friend were walking out we started laughing and we said that we are officialy devils :twisted:

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='dwsscs']The receipt is for bragging rights! Good job!

This is the right forum. You got 2 copies for $30! Now brag about it! ;)[/quote]

I seriously meant good job, I stand corrected by the moderator. But I think it should also be under deal discussion and bragging rights because you earned the right to brag on this one.

[quote name='dwsscs'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='dwsscs']The receipt is for bragging rights! Good job!

This is the right forum. You got 2 copies for $30! Now brag about it! ;)[/quote]

I seriously meant good job, I stand corrected by the moderator. But I think it should also be under deal discussion and bragging rights because you earned the right to brag on this one.[/quote]

It is in the bragging rights forum. Maybe it wasn't before I got here, but when I said it's in the right forum, I meant the bragging rights forum.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='dwsscs'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='dwsscs']The receipt is for bragging rights! Good job!

I seriously meant good job, I stand corrected by the moderator. But I think it should also be under deal discussion and bragging rights because you earned the right to brag on this one.[/quote]

It is in the bragging rights forum. Maybe it wasn't before I got here, but when I said it's in the right forum, I meant the bragging rights forum.[/quote]

Yeah it was in a different section the post your own cheap ass deal one.

Very cool... no way in hell it can happen again though. No store in their right mind will price match a digital photo of a receipt.

[quote name='Alpha2']Very cool... no way in hell it can happen again though. No store in their right mind will price match a digital photo of a receipt.[/quote]

Stranger things have happened IIRC stores were price matching recipts during the CC $5 sale.

Thanks Guys

[quote name='Indonesia']congrat. When I saw the ad that week, it never come to my mine to ask for rain check. :([/quote]

When that thread was started (about the RE4 mistake in the ad) I suggested that everyone get a raincheck ( I lived nowhere near BB at the time). But everyone was like, "No way, that won't work... blah...blah...blah" Well, I paid for my Colletctor's Tin. Too bad I don't have a rainchack so I could leave my Tin sealed. Oh well. Congratulations on your deal!

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='nikkai']Nice job OP.

Way to be a "Devil Customer" =D[/quote]

Yea when my friend were walking out we started laughing and we said that we are officialy devils :twisted:[/quote]

:notworth:

I bow to all BB "Devil" customers!

:notworth:

[quote name='TXboxGuY']It also helps to do a quick save after you pay and go into stealth mode as you approach the exit door. :wink:

Nice cheat OP. :applause:[/quote]

:LOL:

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='Kayden']Hello ebay! :twisted:[/quote]

One is for me and the other is for my friend.[/quote]

Good man.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='Kayden']Hello ebay! :twisted:[/quote]

One is for me and the other is for my friend.[/quote]

Good man.[/quote] I second that.

bread's done
Back