My son is coming very soon! I need space in my house!

Go for it.

But don't mess around with the whole "firesale" thing if you ask me. If you're gonna have a lowball, just go for it. Trust me, I know it's nerve-wracking to put up expensive items and worry about losing money, but in the current lowball climate you're likely to be pleasantly surprised with how much you make (as long as you're willing to accept that some things will go for less than you expected/want).

[quote name='PlayableMoogle']Battousai,

I'd have interest in taking a swing at that copy of Prinny you've got, if you end up lowballing.[/QUOTE]

If only there were someone else in the TF currently lowballing one.. :wave:

I think BV is right. I cant say for sure, but I know my tax return has had a pretty considerable effect of my discretionary spending and the same might be true for many CAGS.

Ill probably be bidding on Minnish Cap.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']I think BV is right. I cant say for sure, but I know my tax return has had a pretty considerable effect of my discretionary spending and the same might be true for many CAGS.

Ill probably be bidding on Minnish Cap.[/QUOTE]

oh yeah, it's tax season! hope everyone filed early like you!

[quote name='bvharris']If only there were someone else in the TF currently lowballing one.. :wave:[/QUOTE]

Ha ha! Duly noted, but it seems to have exceeded what I would desire to pay for it (good for you!). Maybe I just have excessively low standards for the game; I'm not sure!

[quote name='PlayableMoogle']Ha ha! Duly noted, but it seems to have exceeded what I would desire to pay for it (good for you!). Maybe I just have excessively low standards for the game; I'm not sure![/QUOTE]

You should expect battousai's sealed copy to go for well more than mine is going for. ;)

[quote name='bvharris']You should expect battousai's sealed copy to go for well more than mine is going for. ;)[/QUOTE]

Really? What's up with it? I admit I haven't really read much - I just know it's Disgaea stuff, so it must be cool.

Is it a really good game? Or just low production numbers?

[quote name='PlayableMoogle']Really? What's up with it? I admit I haven't really read much - I just know it's Disgaea stuff, so it must be cool.

Is it a really good game? Or just low production numbers?[/QUOTE]

Both. Plus NIS stuff always sells well in the secondary market.

[quote name='bvharris']Both. Plus NIS stuff always sells well in the secondary market.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha.... blast it all! Thanks for the info, though.

Well, I'm going to get it at some point, but now might not be the point. :(

[quote name='PlayableMoogle']Gotcha.... blast it all! Thanks for the info, though.

Well, I'm going to get it at some point, but now might not be the point. :([/QUOTE]

Sadly, down is not likely to be the direction the value goes. ;)

@ PlayableMoogle - If youre just looking to play the game. Its under $20 on the PSN if I remember correctly. I think I actually picked it up for $7.99/$9.99 or something like that because NIS had a sale on their DD titles when they first brought all their games onto the PSN.

Battousai,

Nah, I'm afraid I've got no Saturn to part with. I picked one up, but I'm pretty keen on holding on to it. If I pick up another, I'll let you know first thing, though!

[quote name='bvharris']That sucks about your camera. Still looking forward to your lowball when you have it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, when's the lowball? Would love to get it on some of your stuff...

it was a 4 year old camera, so it wasn't too bad. i've wanted to get a new camera for a bit since it was so bulky, but i've been allocating my funds elsewhere.

bread's done
Back