My Xbox 360 Just Broke My Gta Iv

Status
Not open for further replies.

deyemondbacks

CAGiversary!
I put the disc in and it mad noises, RRODed and then it shattered my disc!!!!!!!!!!! I Just bought the LE version today.....I am sooo fucking pist on the phone with microsoft right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']The pope, maybe, in Rome?[/quote]

The very same! He also blessed something else for me.

I'll give you a hint: it isn't my Wii or my PS3 and it's my nutsack.

DSC01370.jpg

Oh shit son, I didn't think you were for real.

Dayum!

Maybe now you'll learn that you are the 360's bitch and shouldn't disobey it.

We can't see that it's GTA, which is disappointing, but that game does look thoroughly broken. I don't think a GameDoctor can repair it fully.

My Hand Is fucking Bleeding From The Damn Disc! I Am Calling My Lawyer If I Do Not Recieve A Refund! They Are Like Are U Fine With Pgr 3 Or Viva Pinata And Im Like Wtf No And They Said Call Rockstar! I Am Soooo Pist

Well you're the fucktard who cut your hand, Jesus. Did the fucking disc forcefully eject itself from the console and bite you?

Go buy a boat.

Also, lol pist.

[quote name='deyemondbacks']Nope when i opened the tray it shot into my hand.....i want a new copy right now damn it...It hurts lol[/QUOTE]
New copies of hands are rare because only a million would made and if you don't open it for ten years you'll be rich.

So a plastic disc cut you coming out of the 360? That is about as bad as cutting yourself with a plastic knife, I call BS

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']This thread is so sexy, I just want to lube it up, stick two fingers inside, and cry.[/QUOTE]
Cry because those fingers never touched the sides, or because you lost your watch in there?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Cry because those fingers never touched the sides, or because you lost your watch in there?[/quote]

Cry for all the sad Lunchboxes out there who never get any snootchie-bootchie.

[quote name='naes']Stop complaining. Both my Wii and PS3 broke this week.[/quote]

Wow apparently lightening does strike twice in the same place

[quote name='coolsteel']So a plastic disc cut you coming out of the 360? That is about as bad as cutting yourself with a plastic knife, I call BS[/quote]

I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it. My friend ejected a CD years ago, from a PC CD-ROM drive. It was one of the first to have a tray and not a CD caddie, maybe a second or third generation tray. We heard it still spinning in the tray as it ejected, and then a wooosh! Bam! took his head clean off.
Actually it flew out at us and hit the wall. I am surprised it didn't stick in it, it was moving so fast. So a disc that has jagged edges is very believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back