Mycoke.com "Twist txt Get" Sweepstakes - $20 Cash Card every 5 minutes

[quote name='pacifickarma']Is it working for other people now? It won't let me log in using my account that I've been using.[/quote]

yeah I just tried to login and it didn't work.. I also tried a diff email and still nothing.

Third win. I already had two for my household; this one is my mother's. The first two were done between midnight and 2 a.m. CST; this one was ~7 a.m. I don't see any limits in the rules, so I'll keep trying.

I iz a winner. : )
And I entered the proper, morally superior way too. Clearly, this is god approving of my actions.

(Also, that was sarcasm before someone inevitably yells at me)

Hmm, seems like the argument about morals and this contest that went on for a few pages scared off all the people who weren't doing it the legit way. Or they're just not posting.

Either way, I haven't won in like 2 days.

Well, I think not winning would be the norm if you play legit. I doubt I'm the only one that's doing bad--I'm 1 for 18.

Im using six emails I made with yahoo, so I'm sorta cheating, but limiting it ;)
in for 10 BTW
My marching band is going to Disneyland this April so I'm gonna stock up on theses lol

Edit: won again
$60/$200 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Strangeness at work today. I entered 3 different "under-the-cap" codes via text and all three came back saying that the code had already been played. One was from a Coke that I personally opened myself and two were from others that told me they hadn't used the code for anything. Any guesses as to what is going on?

[quote name='DarkZion']Hmm, seems like the argument about morals and this contest that went on for a few pages scared off all the people who weren't doing it the legit way. Or they're just not posting.
[/quote]

Just not posting.

[quote name='pacifickarma']Strangeness at work today. I entered 3 different "under-the-cap" codes via text and all three came back saying that the code had already been played. One was from a Coke that I personally opened myself and two were from others that told me they hadn't used the code for anything. Any guesses as to what is going on?[/quote]

Maybe they're not valid yet? Try again in a few days or a week to see what happens.

Meh, randomly decided to try again (I'm not a very good addiction breaker lol) and won once, the legit way. The card isn't worth as much as it was in the sprite promo, but hey free is free, so I'm not complaining.

[quote name='Malik112099']All on one account. I did the same for the sprite thing and they sent every single card to my same address.

imageki5.jpg
[/quote]
Very cool...Was Eprize the Administrator for the sprite promo also?...Eprize can be very stubborn when it comes to multiple wins sent to the same address! Thank You Muches:

anybody voting following a certain time frame or just random? So far I've had no luck and haven't been following a time frame. IE - voting at 6:05/6:10/etc. Do you think that is how it started off? IF so, i'm guessing it's still following that time frame.

[quote name='wealthyassgamer']anybody voting following a certain time frame or just random? So far I've had no luck and haven't been following a time frame. IE - voting at 6:05/6:10/etc. Do you think that is how it started off? IF so, i'm guessing it's still following that time frame.[/QUOTE]

Not at all, just playing a ton in a row....

Cool. Just won my 4th card.

Oddly enough, my mailinator account says I already played today, when I know I did not. ::rubs chin::

EDIT: I may have to take that back. I got the email for the second freebie code (the losing one), but not the winning email...

EDIT 2: Disregard, it came a minute later.

[quote name='MightyHealthy']apparently this is just the fraud thread.

well, greedy scumbags, you've managed to dissuade yet another legit player...congrats![/quote]

Either ignorant, or you didn't bother to read the last couple of pages. There's a good number of people who are doing this the legitimate way, and a lot of legit players are WINNING too.

but hey, one less player means better odds for the other legit players out there.

this thing will last 3 months?! cause ive been playing everyday on my moms account, my girlfriends account, and my account, and ZILCH. -_- Coke hates me... *grabs a pepsi*

bread's done
Back