Mycoke.com "Twist txt Get" Sweepstakes - $20 Cash Card every 5 minutes

[quote name='Sms4001']how many wins did you guys who got the email have? I had about 260$ :whistle2:/[/quote]

I only had 5 wins, all put onto one rewards account.

[quote name='Sms4001']how many wins did you guys who got the email have? I had about 260$ :whistle2:/[/quote]
So you lose all your cards that sucks.

[quote name='Smidget']Just got the email too :( Oh well..... what were you all up to? I had $1020 :([/quote]
holy crap man! how many accounts / when did you play?!?!?

[quote name='Sms4001']holy crap man! how many accounts / when did you play?!?!?[/QUOTE]

150 or so. My productivity at work is going to go way up. At least they had the decency to tell us before the end of the contest.... ;)

Wow, Coke gets a major thumbs down in my book--all (three) of my wins have been with the same account, and the only account I registered, and yet I still just got the e-mail a few minutes ago. I'm tempted to send them some screen caps and ask them what the hell is going on... but figure it would just be a further waste of my time. Nice of them to screw legit winners as well.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Wow, Coke gets a major thumbs down in my book--all (three) of my wins have been with the same account, and the only account I registered, and yet I still just got the e-mail a few minutes ago. I'm tempted to send them some screen caps and ask them what the hell is going on... but figure it would just be a further waste of my time. Nice of them to screw legit winners as well.[/quote]
Same thing happened to me and mine were not won on same day but days apart.

All I have to say to all the cheaters is HAHA :)

ePrize doesnt mess around when it comes to contests. I personally hope they ban all of you from all of their current & future contests.

[quote name='macontosh2000']I got the e-mail to. :(
I was up to $240.

Is everyone else's wins still listed on the redemption site?[/quote]

Mine are still listed..

[quote name='Coyotezeye']All I have to say to all the cheaters is HAHA :)

ePrize doesnt mess around when it comes to contests. I personally hope they ban all of you from all of their current & future contests.[/quote]

Too bad the legit players are also being cut out too :speaktothehand:

ePrize doesnt mess around when it comes to contests. I personally hope they ban all of you from all of their current & future contests.[/quote]

Pff, you act like this was any work. It doesn't hurt to try, because some of these promos actually work and get us shit. :)

ePrize doesnt mess around when it comes to contests. I personally hope they ban all of you from all of their current & future contests.[/QUOTE]

The last Sprite rewards contest was also run by ePrize and we bought all new kitchen appliances with those winnings.... But anyways, oh well, there's always next time :)

Bah, I was playing legit on one account and got the email. I did win a lot, but it was because I played around 3 in the morning. But, nothing I can really do about it. Good luck to everyone else that played fairly, you may or may not get shafted.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']Well crap.
Is it possible to make a new account and try to win legibly or are we forever blacklisted?[/quote]

Well, I'm entered into a bunch of ePrize contests. They didn't blacklist me from them. They just took away my coke wins. But, like I said. Even though it's a mistake on their part, there's no point in fighting it. It was free after all.

[quote name='ohram']Well, I'm entered into a bunch of ePrize contests. They didn't blacklist me from them. They just took away my coke wins. But, like I said. Even though it's a mistake on their part, there's no point in fighting it. It was free after all.[/quote]
Well its just I had a bad day and this added on to my pile of shit.
Oh well.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']Well its just I had a bad day and this added on to my pile of shit.
Oh well.[/quote]

I know what you mean, I was babysitting my neice for the night, but her mother forgot to mention she was sick. I was up till 6 in the morning and after all that, I caught what she had. There's other personal things going on that make it worse, but we can't "really" complain about this. It was free afterall. Unless you used your caps to enter, then complain away.

[quote name='Smidget']Just got the email too :( Oh well..... what were you all up to? I had $1020 :([/quote]
I was up to $1100 and climbing and doing the money dance every time i was in the shower...then all things stopped when i received the staggering email from Epize...I have and always will hate Eprize!

Well, I'm the only one playing in my house an I was playing legit. No email so far.

Sorry to those who got the email, though. I mean, some of you were cheating but regardless it's still kind of lame to think you're getting something and then not get it.

To you guys with over $100, I think you had it coming.

I have been playing this legit, and only one once, and they didn't revoke mine, thankfully.

I posted about this a week or so ago, you can find it if you search the thread. It could be an answer to why I was DQ'd.

I won five time on my one account. There was this one day where something odd happened. I mentioned it earlier in the thread. On one of the first days I played I got one loser, then the next try said I played my maximum. I knew it couldn't be right so I tried again and got another loser. But when I checked my emails it sent me three emails. One loser, then the middle one (that said I reached my limit) was a winner, then after that another loser. Maybe I got shafted because of a glitch?

Well, people are getting DQed for playing more than twice a day, so I would guess that would be the reason for the DQ.

[quote name='iLurk']Well, people are getting DQed for playing more than twice a day, so I would guess that would be the reason for the DQ.[/quote]

The thing is, it should just automatically stop you from playing more that two times in a day. If people are getting DQ'd fro that, I can see a lot of legitimate players getting wrongfully DQ'd.

Somewhat unrelated to the current topic of discussion, but is it even worth it to put in the losing codes? It's just coupons, right?

[quote name='help1']The thing is, it should just automatically stop you from playing more that two times in a day. If people are getting DQ'd fro that, I can see a lot of legitimate players getting wrongfully DQ'd.[/quote]

It normally does. Someone just had some really bad luck. If it were me, I'd put up a mild fight to keep any prizes I won.

Somewhat unrelated to the current topic of discussion, but is it even worth it to put in the losing codes? It's just coupons, right?
Well, I put them in just so I can see how many times I've lost. Also, Coke still hasn't listed everything that the coupons are good for, so maybe some day they'll put up something worthy of a discounted purchase.

[quote name='ohram']I posted about this a week or so ago, you can find it if you search the thread. It could be an answer to why I was DQ'd.

I won five time on my one account. There was this one day where something odd happened. I mentioned it earlier in the thread. On one of the first days I played I got one loser, then the next try said I played my maximum. I knew it couldn't be right so I tried again and got another loser. But when I checked my emails it sent me three emails. One loser, then the middle one (that said I reached my limit) was a winner, then after that another loser. Maybe I got shafted because of a glitch?[/quote]

I had that happen to me once as well. Two losers and one winner. That could very well be it. I have the 3 emails as proof.

I had multiple accounts, but each one can be credited to a household family member. In fact, I registered in their names. Oh well. I had $180, kinda needed it, but you win some you lose some, huh?

Now, should we email them about that glitch or is it something where it won't matter?

Got the email too..had only won $120 cause i figured they would catch on since they had so much time to send the cards out. I was up a few thousand on the sprite contest before they blocked the card numbers...my last 4 cards I won were all blocked the second I got the card number and that was during the last 2 or 3 days ofthe contest.

It's very possible that Eprize is bluffing the multiple accounters so they will slow it down a little bit...well i will call there bluff and keep doing what i do best and see what happens!

[quote name='LEPRECHAUNEUR']It's very possible that Eprize is bluffing the multiple accounters so they will slow it down a little bit...well i will call there bluff and keep doing what i do best and see what happens![/quote]

Right. You keep doing that.

[quote name='LEPRECHAUNEUR']It's very possible that Eprize is bluffing the multiple accounters so they will slow it down a little bit...well i will call there bluff and keep doing what i do best and see what happens![/quote]

Uh huh...I am going to keep playing the lottery in my head too! I am totally going to call my brain's bluff!

[quote name='Poor2More']I wonder how they know we used more then one account? I put all my redemition codes into a single account[/quote]

I'm willing to bet that there is a database that they can input the codes we redeemed into and it will tell them what time/ip/username/email/etc it handed the code out.

Hmm hope i'm not disqualified. I won on one email and another night the login wasnt working so I made another account, but I don't recall using the other account to play.

and to avoid all the fraud detection i have been using my phone tethered to my computer to enter. i also made sure i only won once a day and i entered a second code so i had one loss and one win on each day i won. i also plan on stopping at 140 as that is all i need to finish getting my ipod touch that ive been saving for and it seems that $140 for free is better than 1000 (are you guys nuts) and then losing it all..

just my .02

Yeah I think people who were cheating definitely had it coming to them. My friend told me about it way early on, he won 5 times early on (within the first week) and in the last week so many people are multiple accounting that he hasn't won one in quite a long time.

Sometimes I wish they'd make you only be eligible to enter via cellphones.

[quote name='aeri']
Sometimes I wish they'd make you only be eligible to enter via cellphones.[/quote]

Not going to happen, sweepstakes/instant wins HAVE to have a no purchase necessary method (by law, otherwise it is a lottery), plus not everyone is going to have a cell phone/or be able to text (or afford to text). Also not everyone will have 1-2 Coke caps (REGULAR Coke only if the newer red caps) to enter.

Ok, so not only did the cheaters steal potential wins from whoever would have won the card had they not been competing with cheaters that had already used their limit of the day, but now the cheaters don't even get them.

Cheaters: You see what happened? That is money that an honest player would have won if it weren't for you, and now nobody gets it because you're a greedy scumbag. Playing to win a card that will just get voided instead of just letting someone else have it is basically saying "if I can't have this money, I don't want you to have it either." For each card you won by cheating, that could be less money to buy food for their kids or something. F You.

And this isn't even getting into the whole fact that many legitimate players (me? I haven't checked my mail yet) are getting their real wins voided because Coke overreacted about all of you selfish thieves.

They didn't expect to get caught; they actually expected to get the money. Cheating is douchebaggery, and having no shame about it makes it ultra douchebaggery(?!), but I'll say that there was no "screw me and screw you" attitude.

bread's done
Back