Mycoke.com "Twist txt Get" Sweepstakes - $20 Cash Card every 5 minutes

[quote name='GWIZ2260']After writing them via the contact us section of the site, did get a response that they will look into the matter and get back with me in 7-10 days. Guess we will see what happens, but guess what... my boy won again and this time when he went to redeem code, it was completely different. I mean the whole process was and it was confusing as well. Since he is only 16, parent had to put in info as well. Hope all legitimate winners write them if necessary. Good luck to all fellow CAG ppl on your winnings.[/quote]

was the email address [email protected]?

I've only won once and I've been trying twice a day for a while

I also wrote them and got a response telling me I would be receiving one of my cards. The other 2 I voided out b/c I had them all put in one name and they are not allowed to be transferred, but one is better than none I guess. :)

[quote name='stevieraveon']Someone on Slickdeals said they got their card(s) today. There's hope yet.[/quote]

But are they actually valid and did they get that email saying they are DQed?

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']But are they actually valid and did they get that email saying they are DQed?[/quote]

No...obviously those that get emails saying they are DQed will not receive cards.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']No...obviously those that get emails saying they are DQed will not receive cards.[/quote]

I didn't cheat but got DQ'd. But I just got some of my cards.

[quote name='ohram']I didn't cheat but got DQ'd. But I just got some of my cards.[/quote]
Same here. I got a dq'd email, but still got a card today.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']No...obviously those that get emails saying they are DQed will not receive cards.[/quote]

Also got one of my cards. :lol: Plan fail. Now I know how to get multiple cards. :D

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Also got one of my cards. :lol: Plan fail. Now I know how to get multiple cards. :D[/quote]
Care to share???

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Are the cards you received actually valid?[/quote]

Yea, it says I have $20 left on the card.

and not sharing multiple method.

I got mine today. Delicious free money. Now if only I could log into my account to win again...

i got my wins voided but got the cards today but when i check the balance it says the card isnt activated. anyone else have this problem? i dont see anywhere to activate it, think its voided

[quote name='trips13']i got my wins voided but got the cards today but when i check the balance it says the card isnt activated. anyone else have this problem? i dont see anywhere to activate it, think its voided[/quote]
Call the number on the back of the card to activate each card. It's all automated and it only asks for the card number and the three digit security code on the back of the card. (Looks like they are all $25 cards too) Then go spend the free money.

I called the number and activated mine. It said I had $25 on the card. I'm trying to see if I can doublecheck this somewhere.

Whoo hoo! I got DQ'd for winning 5 or 6 times (I don't remember) and got 1 gift card. It says $20 on it, but when I activated it, it gave me $25.

Did anyone else notice there's an OVERDRAFT FEE on the gift card? All my information was automatically attatched to the gift card too. Kind of scary, in my opinion.

Edit: Nevermind; website says otherwise. Gift Cards usually can't charge overdraft fees, so we're fine. According to the website on Mastercard Gift Cards, the only fees are:

Lost / Stolen or Reissued Card Fees - $10.00 per card
Account on File Fee (Waived until expiration of card) - $5.00 per month

Stupid terms and conditions that came with the card isn't even right >_>;

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the two cards I won today, no DQ email.

EDIT: So, wait, I'm looking at the site, haven't activated them yet, and it says to tell any cashier that it is a "signature based" card. What if I'm ordering online, I'm guessing just put it as credit, but, I don't know.

[quote name='silverjojo08']I called the number and activated mine. It said I had $25 on the card. I'm trying to see if I can doublecheck this somewhere.[/quote]

svcards.com

[quote name='forty9']yup. i was told i was DQ'd. received one of my cards today.[/quote]

When did you win you're first card? I'm hoping mine comes today, i won it on 2-14 though.

My girlfriend and I received our 1 card each today. I just checked and it reports a $25 balance. It's pretty strange that they would have a contest for $20 gift cards and accidentally send out $25 gift cards...that display "$20" on the front. Interesting.

[quote name='fart_bubble']that is kinda odd that the cards are worth $25. Time to take off and blow the cash. Might just go to an atm and draw out the money[/quote]

I think that would be a pain in the butt.. seeing that you'll need a PIN to get into the ATM.

"To Receive a PIN for ATM access, please call the customer service number at 888-908-3483. You will be required to provide us with your full name, address, phone number, AND social security number. Please allow 24 hours for your PIN to become active.

[quote name='ohram']svcards.com[/quote]

Thanks. I checked and it says $25. Interesting. They also have all my info on there.

I got one my cards today, I won three in total. I assume because I won the other two a week later that those will arrive next week.

Maybe they are sending DQed people a card just to "shut up"?

I mean I'm just throwing out theories, because somehow I don't see DQed people getting all of the cards they won.

bread's done
Back