Mycoke.com "Twist txt Get" Sweepstakes - $20 Cash Card every 5 minutes

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']I think that would be a pain in the butt.. seeing that you'll need a PIN to get into the ATM.

"To Receive a PIN for ATM access, please call the customer service number at 888-908-3483. You will be required to provide us with your full name, address, phone number, AND social security number. Please allow 24 hours for your PIN to become active.[/QUOTE]

I've had to do that with my real credit cards. You can't use plastic to buy crack

[quote name='fart_bubble']I've had to do that with my real credit cards. You can't use plastic to buy crack[/quote]

Obviously you've never been to Iowa.

I've got more cards coming I think. I got three today (yesterday now) and have three or four more pending. My sister and mother supposedly got their cards today as well, but they only won once each. Would be awesome to get those tomorrow as well. Quick question, do Amazon giftcards stack?

[quote name='ohram']Obviously you've never been to Iowa.

I've got more cards coming I think. I got three today (yesterday now) and have three or four more pending. My sister and mother supposedly got their cards today as well, but they only won once each. Would be awesome to get those tomorrow as well. Quick question, do Amazon giftcards stack?[/quote]

Were you DQed as well?

And to answer your question, yes.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Were you DQed as well?

And to answer your question, yes.[/quote]

I did get DQ'd. Didn't cheat though. Three so far for me. Expecting more soon if they don't keep their promise of DQing me.

So I'm quite confused. I got the DQ email, but I received a card on monday. So my biggest question is will I receive the others that I won (not all cards were won on the same day).

I am starting to believe that the accounts you played on get banned and not the accounts you enter the codes into. I may be getting 2 cards today because I won them 2 days after my original first win which I got a few days ago. :)

Hi! :D

newb question. Can you double dip and register the caps for 3 points on my coke rewards and the use the same code to enter for the cash card?

Or is it only valid for one or the other.

thankz.

So has anyone that was DQed (not unjustly) received more than 1 card? Because I won one card on one day, and 2 cards on the following day, and have only received one in the mail, over one week. Curious to know if I'll be receving the other cards I won.

[quote name='DarkZion']So has anyone that was DQed (not unjustly) received more than 1 card? Because I won one card on one day, and 2 cards on the following day, and have only received one in the mail, over one week. Curious to know if I'll be receving the other cards I won.[/quote]

I was DQed and received two and I won way more than that.

I'm beginning to think that a few may have just slipped through the cracks or they just aren't sending them all out at once.

I got two emails a while back saying I was DQ, then yesterday I got 2 $20 cards compliments of Coke.
:D
I won five times so does that mean I can expect a 3rd card to roll in?

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']I got two emails a while back saying I was DQ, then yesterday I got 2 $20 cards compliments of Coke.
:D
I won five times so does that mean I can expect a 3rd card to roll in?[/quote]

Like I said above, no one knows.

Just be happy with what you got and don't expect anything else.

Got my reloadable edo card today!!! I added another to it. It says it will be added within 7 days. Let's see how long it really takes.

[quote name='DarkZion']Well its been a week I think and I've only gotten 1 card. I get the feeling that I'm not getting any of the other cards that I won. *sigh*[/quote]

Just be lucky they sent you one.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Just be lucky they sent you one.[/quote]
Yeah, I suppose I should be grateful. I'll consider it a gratitude payment for years of buying their products.

Fifth extended family win.

Thus far: two for me (first week of contest?), one for wife (near start), two for mother (one early, one last night). I'm playing by all of the rules, so no nasty emails have come my way. The one card that I've actually received was labeled as $20 but loaded with $25; I'm hopeful that the remainder will be, as well.

yeah, seems that many of us who received the DQ email only received one card, but i think one or two people have said they received 2. i won 13 times lol, but im happy with just one.

i just won again muahaa... but havent received any cards yet. btw this time when i went to redeem it was an edo cash card.. anyone know anything about this?

I just won again. They changed the system, though. Now it takes you to a separate site and you have to fill some stuff in.

What the hell? I was playing fairly and I got the Disqualification e-mail, and now my account is LOCKED! Nobody else in my household does anything related to Coke! What should I do?

file a dispute with the BBB. this contest is a joke. someone wins, pay em. who cares how many accounts they have or whatever. why is there 3 different gift cards and why are some wins from early Feb not paid out yet?

[quote name='trips13']who cares how many accounts they have or whatever.[/quote]
Coke cares. It says as much in the rules. Yes, the same rules you click on to get to the free entry method.

so you can only win 1 $20 card for this contest per account? Even though you may win more than one time and by following the rules and playing 2 times a day?

I thought you can win multiple $20 cash cards as long as you follow the rules.

What happens if you enter 3 times in a day by accident does it auto block you or still take the 3rd text? I do not want to give them my cell phone number and did the one free entry on the website. When does the new day reset? Or do you just have to wait 24 hours from your last entry?

Is there another way to enter your codes for this contest without using a cell or text messaging handheld? Like home phone or website.

You can win multiple cards, as long as you only have 1 account.

It shouldn't let you enter more then 2 times a day. I don't know about doing it the text way, I have always used the free entry linked in the first post.

I have won 3 times, and gotten 2 of my cards already. So 1 account, 1 plays a day, and hope you get lucky

thanks. did not know you can keep doing that daily. Thought it was a one time gameplay only#-o

how do they know if you got more that one account, IP trace?
lets says that you have three accounts all with different names and addresses do they DQ you if you login to them from the same computer and IP?

anyone here actually texts in their 2 codes a day from coke caps?
[quote name='dogmae']You can win multiple cards, as long as you only
have 1 account.

It shouldn't let you enter more then 2 times a day. I don't know about doing it the text way, I have always used the free entry linked in the first post.

I have won 3 times, and gotten 2 of my cards already. So 1 account, 1 plays a day, and hope you get lucky[/quote]

they dont notice you use multiple accounts until you enter them into your account to redeem the winning codes. after you do that, they can trace where the code came from, and if the codes came from multiple account but are all dumped into the same account, you get disqualified. thats what happened to me.

[quote name='forty9']they dont notice you use multiple accounts until you enter them into your account to redeem the winning codes. after you do that, they can trace where the code came from, and if the codes came from multiple account but are all dumped into the same account, you get disqualified. thats what happened to me.[/quote]

this is really confusing. Was your problem that you did not have more than one shipping address to use? It is weird the way this game works. the code must me be enter entered on that one site after you get it in your email.

How long did those of you who got a card have to wait? I won a card about 3 or 4 weeks ago legitimately, and still haven't received it.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']How long did those of you who got a card have to wait? I won a card about 3 or 4 weeks ago legitimately, and still haven't received it.[/quote]
I won one on the first day and received it about 2 weeks ago.

Just put it this way, they're not fast at shipping these things out.

Hey guys, just registered finally for CAG. Glad to be here.

I have a few questions, maybe someone can answer. I'm playing this game legitimately: made one account, and luckily won the $20 (25?) card on my first try. Registered for the edo card, and it said it will be mailed to me, blah blah.

Here's my questions: I can still play 2x a day, right? And win more $20 cards (hopefully)? Also, how do the edo cards work? I had one sent to me, do I have to "charge" it up from the site first?

This whole contest is really confusing to me. I'm just happy I won, but I'd like to win again, too.

I don't think anyone's gotten an edo card yet, but I'm not sure how they work anyway. I say to just keep playing daily anyway because there's nothing in the rules about limits besides the "two plays a day" rule.

I have received my boy's, my wife's, and my reloadable EDO card last week. All you should have to do is activate the card and the monies will be there. Funny thing was my boy's card and mine did not have any monies on it, and now I get another e-mail stating I am DQ for not following rules... so another e-mail sent to them. We will see.

[quote name='muzras']this is really confusing. Was your problem that you did not have more than one shipping address to use? It is weird the way this game works. the code must me be enter entered on that one site after you get it in your email.[/quote]

yeah. only had one shipping address to use, so i redeemed them all on the same account, but the cods were won on different accounts. this is probably what got most people disqualified.

I got the non-reloadable edo card (didn't feel comfortable putting in my social for a measly $20 card), yet on the edo site it shows my code being unredeemed still...

So these cards are definitely for $20 and not $25 like before?

bread's done
Back