Mycoke.com "Twist txt Get" Sweepstakes - $20 Cash Card every 5 minutes

[quote name='TheInfiniteAmmo']I got the non-reloadable edo card (didn't feel comfortable putting in my social for a measly $20 card), yet on the edo site it shows my code being unredeemed still...[/quote]Same here. I can't figure out whether or not it registered with them...

Just received my $25 prepaid edo card.. I'm not sure if this is the one I won last week because when I redeemed it on the coke website it said edo card but my other wins before that they did not say edo for them, but I haven't received any cards yet besides today. It took like a week if it was my last win which is quick. And I already used it to buy Crackdown and The BIGS. :D

[quote name='muzras']this is really confusing. Was your problem that you did not have more than one shipping address to use? It is weird the way this game works. the code must me be enter entered on that one site after you get it in your email.[/quote]

I got the $20 gift card that had $25 in it, that took about 5-6 weeks after I won it but the the edo one I won as well (had $25 in it) came within 3-4 weeks.

Has anyone used a coke for one of their "Exclusive Bonus Offers"? The offers in the Disocunt Mall don't really explain what you'll get before using them, and I'm reluctant to waste one just to find out.

i have a crapload of those codes sitting in my email use one if you want and pm me and ill send you some. i get 2 everyday each time i lose.

I think that most are just discount codes and things like that, so if you plan to shop at a certain site, use it and find out. These codes dont have much value to them though, its not like you can save them up and cash out for a prize.

I just got one of the older MasterCards in the mail today, but going to svcards.com and putting in the number said it was not active, nor did they give me an option to activate it. What do I do?

Weird.. I got another gift card after being disqualified months ago..

Whatever, let's try activating it!

[quote name='AkariK']I just got one of the older MasterCards in the mail today, but going to svcards.com and putting in the number said it was not active, nor did they give me an option to activate it. What do I do?[/quote]

Weird.. Mine was already activated when I logged on svcards and it shows up as ACTIVE

I too have gotten another one of my cards. To activate it, call the number on the back. It's completely automated. Now I just have to wait for the other 3-4.

[quote name='luan87us']lol you guys drank alot of coke for this contest didn't ya?[/quote]

You don't have to drink Coke you can get the link from the official rules section.

3 $25 mastercards arrived today ;D
i played legit and won them a long time ago, it just took a while for them to arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:
w00t, I got my card on Friday of last week. Took them long enough. Now I'm waiting for one more to come in the mail so I can buy a game, yay! Haven't won squat in a while, though.

One arrived in the mail today, I laughed when I saw it cause I wasn't expecting it at all.

Damn Coke making me all interested in knowing whether I'm getting more or not and when I finally decide I'm not getting anymore, I get one in the mail a few weeks later.

Anyway, I was saving up to buy a gift card for a friends birthday and this helps a lot. Now to go to Victoria Secret without a female with me...that's the annoying part.

I still haz not won one :whistle2:(

Do you have to enter teh code you get from mycoke to the rewards site. Or you basically lost once you get those codes for those boob prizes.

just got mine too! anyone know if there is a way to get cash from these or no? also, since they are like a credit card.. if i try to buy something for more than its worth.. will it just straight decline it.. or will it take off whatever balance i have and apply that to the purchase?

[quote name='Sms4001']just got mine too! anyone know if there is a way to get cash from these or no? also, since they are like a credit card.. if i try to buy something for more than its worth.. will it just straight decline it.. or will it take off whatever balance i have and apply that to the purchase?[/quote]
you can tell the cashier how much you have on it and they can deduct it from the card then the rest up to you.

I never even won one, do you find out in your email? what happens?

I just get teh ghey code for the boob prizes all the time. :whistle2:(

[quote name='muzras']I never even won one, do you find out in your email? what happens?

I just get teh ghey code for the boob prizes all the time. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

When I won, it told me right there on the page after I entered (I did the online method). I then got an email shortly afterward with the code I needed to enter in at the link they gave me.

[quote name='Jmac825']When I won, it told me right there on the page after I entered (I did the online method). I then got an email shortly afterward with the code I needed to enter in at the link they gave me.[/quote]

I do the same way of entry. so you find out in the mycoke.com window?

been doing the online mothod for a few days. No win =( I can use $20 to buy Valkyria Chronicle at GS.
Oh and how are you guys getting disqualify o.o?

[quote name='muzras']I do the same way of entry. so you find out in the mycoke.com window?[/QUOTE]

Mhmm, exactly. If it says 'Thanks for Playing,' then don't even bother, but if it says 'Congratulations,' then you've won.

[quote name='luan87us']i'm like 0-30 with this thing lol[/quote]

welcome to teh club lol, u CAGz that are winning 327485720263011453 cards are so luckyz.

@muzras: I only won once in this one but last year's sprite promo was worse. people were winning thousands of dollars cheating. I am not complaining nor hating I just wanted to win once and I ended up being like 0-1000 between 3 accounts. lol

I won twice last week.
Pretty easy to win with 3-4 accounts at 4am EST.

Any idea how long it will take to get them?

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']@muzras: I only won once in this one but last year's sprite promo was worse. people were winning thousands of dollars cheating. I am not complaining nor hating I just wanted to win once and I ended up being like 0-1000 between 3 accounts. lol[/quote]

at least you won one. :D

I can only hope to get sum cardz like CAGz that have won 4-5+ already.

(You guys that won that many, did you have to do multiple account entries daily to get that many? If you are using multiple accounts, have you ever won back to back? Like immediately after loging out of one and into another)

ZOMGz! $1000 of dollars1!?!?!?1!!!!???

Coke actually paid out that much, how much did those people have to play like every minute? Did they have like a bot program?

I need to join in on teh shenaniganz club then.
thinking.gif

lol
Muahaha.gif

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\\:D/:bouncy:\\:D/:bouncy:\\:D/:twoguns::mrgreen::bouncy::D:applause:\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/:whee::whee::whee::whee::drool::applause:\\:D/:whee:

I won one rriiiiiiiiiiiiiight! NOWz!!!!!!!! :whee:w/o cheatingz too. \\:D/

I cantz believez it, I usually never win anythingz. ZOMGz! :D

I enter the code into then I am stuck. I keep entering my mycoke and cokerewards ID and it says it is invalid. I just finished enter the code in the rewards for you site. What to do?:whistle2:k

bread's done
Back