Mycoke.com "Twist txt Get" Sweepstakes - $20 Cash Card every 5 minutes

If you win on your first try out of 2. Does it not let you try again until tomorrow?

Is it possible to go 2 out 2 in a day in card wins?

[quote name='muzras']If you win on your first try out of 2. Does it not let you try again until tomorrow?

Is it possible to go 2 out 2 in a day in card wins?[/quote]
Yes,& I would think so,since they do give you two chances.

BTW has anyone received theirs yet?If so,how long did it take to get to you?The coke site says three to four weeks,but the card site say's 7 days.....

It depends which one you get twisted. The Mastercard one came in pretty quick, about 2 weeks. The edo one took a while, though. I think It took about 5 or 6 weeks.

Also, I just won another one, yay!

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']It depends which one you get twisted. The Mastercard one came in pretty quick, about 2 weeks. The edo one took a while, though. I think It took about 5 or 6 weeks.

Also, I just won another one, yay![/quote]

It is EDO,but they are mastercards,also the edo site said 7 days......Dunno if they actually stick to that or not lol

Last edited by a moderator:
that is weird because I won on teh 1st entry and then tried to plan again and it said I played all I could play for teh day. :whistle2:(

So it is just one win on a account a day? Anyone actually do 2 fo 2 on 1 account.

[quote name='twistedadrian']Yes,& I would think so,since they do give you two chances.

BTW has anyone received theirs yet?If so,how long did it take to get to you?The coke site says three to four weeks,but the card site say's 7 days.....[/quote]

Anyone else not able to log in right now?They had some maintence last night and it looks like they need to do some more if I'm not the only that can't log in lol

[quote name='muzras']that is weird because I won on teh 1st entry and then tried to plan again and it said I played all I could play for teh day. :whistle2:(

So it is just one win on a account a day? Anyone actually do 2 fo 2 on 1 account.[/quote]

I dunno why it did that to you,I always get two chances every day....

[quote name='twistedadrian']Anyone else not able to log in right now?They had some maintence last night and it looks like they need to do some more if I'm not the only that can't log in lol[/quote]

Never mind its working now,and I just won two more times!!!I'm now up to $100 lmao!:applause::bouncy::lol:\\:D/:rofl::whee:

Well,just recieved two of the five cards I've won so far (pretty damn quick too).Odd thing though....Why isn't the money pre-loaded on the card????It's the edo master cards,and the guy said I needed to give them my code that I got in my e-mail when I won......It didn't say anything about this.....Thankfully I kept all my e-mails with the winning codes.....Then it "supposedly" takes 2 to 4 hours to get the money after you call them with the codes....I have yet to get mine & it's been 6 hours...Now the guy say's I wil definately have it by the morning since the banks are closed....Anyone else had to go through this with the edo cash cards?

no i've won one edo card and all i had to do to activate it was call the 888 # and enter in the card #. it was an automated number and it took like 5 mins. who knows with all the different cards they are sending out though.

[quote name='rustyrage']no i've won one edo card and all i had to do to activate it was call the 888 # and enter in the card #. it was an automated number and it took like 5 mins. who knows with all the different cards they are sending out though.[/quote]

And you recieved it recently?I had to call the 888 number too to activate the card (since the site kept giving me errors),but then the automated thing told me I had $0.00.So I pressed 0 for an assistant,and I told the guy & he asked for the code...I told him that it never said anything about having to do this,but he said you had to have the code.....

[quote name='rustyrage']my edo card came 4-5 weeks ago. when i called it told me i had $25. don't what happened with yours[/quote]

Hmm,dunno...These are for $20,and I chose to have it reloadable,I dunno if that made a difference,the rest of the cards I won I chose for non-reloadable,I should be recieveing them soon I guess.

[quote name='rustyrage']my edo card came 4-5 weeks ago. when i called it told me i had $25. don't what happened with yours[/quote]

is it random to get $25? do you choose reloadable or non reloadable.

I got me an edo card in teh mailz today :D. Less than 1 week for it to arrive.

How come some CAGz are getting non edo cards and that are taking 4 weeks plus? Is it random which card you get? I though all card were gonna be edo s. :whistle2:?

I won a second card back in March and haven't gotten it yet. I also won a third yesterday so we'll see how long it takes. I picked non-reloadable for both.

[quote name='muzras']is it random to get $25? do you choose reloadable or non reloadable.

I got me an edo card in teh mailz today :D. Less than 1 week for it to arrive.

How come some CAGz are getting non edo cards and that are taking 4 weeks plus? Is it random which card you get? I though all card were gonna be edo s. :whistle2:?[/quote]

Everytime I've won "so far 5 times",they have all been edo cards & all say I've won $20 even.It gives me the option everytime to have reloadable or non-reloadable.Thing is with a reloadable card you have to enter your social security number.Once you enter that in,you can only opt for the reloadable card once,since they check for the same SSN.I was able to use the "reloadable" option twice because my wife allowed me to sign up under her name.After that,I started using non-reloadable & it lets me sign up every time under the same name,address,etc....I'm guessing that it may just be the reloadable cards that require the codes.....I hope anyway.....Also,the two reloadable cards took less then a week lol

So, I won once. And I registered for my card. And it keeps letting me register over and over for a card, each time with a new registration number. Do you really think they'll send me twenty cards? I hope I don't get in trouble for this....

If it works, it is not cheating coke, but the EDO card site. Since the registration code link for the card on coke.utc or whatever never disappears, I keep pressing it, filling out the form, and it keeps giving me a new number. Will this work?

i heard theres a $10 fee if you charge over the card limit on the edo card, anyone know how much you can overcharge it and it still goes through?

[quote name='trips13']i heard theres a $10 fee if you charge over the card limit on the edo card, anyone know how much you can overcharge it and it still goes through?[/quote]

Well, if you get a non-reloadable one, nothing would happen.

I've just redeemed a lot of non-reloadable's.

That looks about right though, for reloadables.

8. Fees and Charges Activation FREE Monthly Membership FREE Loading funds via ACH FREE* ATM Fee $1.50 International Purchases $0.50 Printed and Mailed Statement $2.95 Lost / Replacement Cards $3.95 Shortage Fee $9.95 Chargeback Processing $19.95 Inactive Account Fee $4.95 Removal of Funds $9.95

Hey you know the coke reward redeeming play to win edo card site they seemed to change it now. The redeeming site is a bit different too.

https://cokecap.r-4-p.com/default.aspx

used to be

https://www.cokeutc.rewards4promos.com/

You can now win a pair of movie tickets, I just won one but would of rather got teh edo. You can also win a Ford Fusion and a $10k scholarshipz too.

You know the boob prize codes for the old site (https://www.cokeutc.rewards4promos.com/) for when you lose.

I picked the gamestop but got nothing. Is there any store that are actually good to use it one or anything that is good or free? I click on the Discount mall because 2 of the 4 categories are empty (Live Postively Coca Cola and Coca Cola Deals) What about Digital Discount Store? I clicked it and nothing came out just a page that says 10% off blah blah blah.

Any of ya guys use these codes or are they pretty much worthless? I have like 25 of these code lol and I am sure some of ya CAGz got way moar. What are you guys using them on if any at all.

[quote name='Shadowsfire']They just have added a second game that runs from May 1st to January 31st.[/quote]

where is it ?

[quote name='muzras']Hey you know the coke reward redeeming play to win edo card site they seemed to change it now. The redeeming site is a bit different too.

https://cokecap.r-4-p.com/default.aspx

used to be

https://www.cokeutc.rewards4promos.com/

You can now win a pair of movie tickets, I just won one but would of rather got teh edo. You can also win a Ford Fusion and a $10k scholarshipz too.

You know the boob prize codes for the old site (https://www.cokeutc.rewards4promos.com/) for when you lose.

I picked the gamestop but got nothing. Is there any store that are actually good to use it one or anything that is good or free? I click on the Discount mall because 2 of the 4 categories are empty (Live Postively Coca Cola and Coca Cola Deals) What about Digital Discount Store? I clicked it and nothing came out just a page that says 10% off blah blah blah.

Any of ya guys use these codes or are they pretty much worthless? I have like 25 of these code lol and I am sure some of ya CAGz got way moar. What are you guys using them on if any at all.[/quote]

Well I won once this morning, and I still got the cokeutc whatever website, and it still sent me to the edocard site!

Have any other multiple accounters received more than one card in the mail? I received one in the mail a few weeks ago but haven't received anything since then, even after the DQ e-mail. I've received a few more DQ e-mails, dunno if that changes anything but have any other cheaters received more than one card?

[quote name='arthritisarty']Well I won once this morning, and I still got the cokeutc whatever website, and it still sent me to the edocard site![/quote]

really how do you play? By texting in on your cell or the internet?

If internet where you do you go? mycoke.com?

Do see the chance to win movie tickets, ford fusion, and etc?

[quote name='Goldie']Have any other multiple accounters received more than one card in the mail? I received one in the mail a few weeks ago but haven't received anything since then, even after the DQ e-mail. I've received a few more DQ e-mails, dunno if that changes anything but have any other cheaters received more than one card?[/quote]
I won about 6 times then got the DQ email. Then about the time when people were first receving cards, I received one. Then about a month ago I received one randomly.

So I'm not even sure what's going on with this anymore.

[quote name='muzras']really how do you play? By texting in on your cell or the internet?

If internet where you do you go? mycoke.com?

Do see the chance to win movie tickets, ford fusion, and etc?[/quote]

Yeah I have no clue how to get to it either. When I click on the new contest from mycokerewards.com it takes me to the old contest. Can someone walk this poor misguided/blind soul to the right place?

[quote name='stevieraveon']Yeah I have no clue how to get to it either. When I click on the new contest from mycokerewards.com it takes me to the old contest. Can someone walk this poor misguided/blind soul to the right place?[/quote]

So is the my mycokerewards.com still working for the contest or is it dead?

I alwayz go to mycoke.com and go clicky clicky through all teh stuff to get to da entries.

Is it possible to play both for 4 entries? (2+2) :whistle2:?

I have always just gone straight to mycoke.com?

Whadabbout you other CAGarooz?

I alwayz go to mycoke.com and go clicky clicky through all teh stuff to get to da entries.

Whadabbout you other CAGarooz?[/quote]

I couldn't find it on mycoke.com, went to mycokerewards and found it there. Then the frustrations sets in.

[quote name='stevieraveon']I alwayz go to mycoke.com and go clicky clicky through all teh stuff to get to da entries.

Whadabbout you other CAGarooz?

I couldn't find it on mycoke.com, went to mycokerewards and found it there. Then the frustrations sets in.

[/quote]

you got to click through a couple of things on mycoke.com

*login in first or make an account if you haz not.

click on twist/txt/get box and you could win ---- swirly line comes out

new page ----> click on WIN BIG sign

another page ----> hoover mouse of official rules
and *click here for program rules should pop out and clicky on itz

scroll down to #5 and click on click here :D

Thanks muzras. A bit much to click on and fill out but getting some free stuff always makes it worth it. I didn't win today in case anyone has to know...

has anyone gotten cashback like a debitcard with a reloadable edo card? whats the pin? i called the support # they said my soc. but when I tried to get cashback it said "transaction declined". card works fine for charging

Can anyone helpz me plz.

I got the reloadable card but cannot load the damn card with the $20 from the winning code. I emailed them and they give a generic reply to the email telling you to call in to their 800 number.

I have called in to the edo idiots so many times. They keep telling me the money is going to be loaded on the reloadable card. But nothing has happened. They say it should be done on monday and now it is tuesday and the balance it still zero. I have called them 5 times about this already over a 2 week period.

wtf should I do. Is non reloadable they way to go? How are you guys able to load funds with the $20 winning code?

When I try load teh $20 with the my edocard website user ID (that I can log into edo to check the card, it shows balances it zero, so the user ID is valid) but when try to load up winning code funds it denies me sends me back to choose a reloadable or non reloadable card.

How did you guys do it?

I like how when I enter a coke zero or a diet coke code it sends me a message back saying "this is not a valid coke product"... lol wow.

[quote name='muzras']Can anyone helpz me plz.

I got the reloadable card but cannot load the damn card with the $20 from the winning code. I emailed them and they give a generic reply to the email telling you to call in to their 800 number.

I have called in to the edo idiots so many times. They keep telling me the money is going to be loaded on the reloadable card. But nothing has happened. They say it should be done on monday and now it is tuesday and the balance it still zero. I have called them 5 times about this already over a 2 week period.

wtf should I do. Is non reloadable they way to go? How are you guys able to load funds with the $20 winning code?

When I try load teh $20 with the my edocard website user ID (that I can log into edo to check the card, it shows balances it zero, so the user ID is valid) but when try to load up winning code funds it denies me sends me back to choose a reloadable or non reloadable card.

How did you guys do it?[/quote]

Had the same damn issue,it took them two weeks to get it right....Use this number to call "Jamie" 877-340-0036 Extension:146.she works for the back-office and will eventually get your account straight.She told me that the guys that you call on the back of the card don't know what they are talking about as they don't have the information about a set date.I believe she is the ONLY person that works there and is there from 9AM to 5 or 6PM central time.Hope this helps.Also they are $25 dollar cards,even though the program states $20.

[quote name='twistedadrian']Had the same damn issue,it took them two weeks to get it right....Use this number to call "Jamie" 877-340-0036 Extension:146.she works for the back-office and will eventually get your account straight.She told me that the guys that you call on the back of the card don't know what they are talking about as they don't have the information about a set date.I believe she is the ONLY person that works there and is there from 9AM to 5 or 6PM central time.Hope this helps.Also they are $25 dollar cards,even though the program states $20.[/quote]

whoa. Thankz a lot :D, gonna give this a try. Still have an edo card with no mobniez on it:cry:

Good game, guys; I've won 2 codes, and have a card on it's way in the mail. You couldn't order online with these cards, could you? Oh, and how long did it take for you to get your cards?

I just got my first nonreloadable edo card(ordered March 26) in the mail today. I'm waiting on two others right now. They're in Tennessee and I'm in Georgia so I don't know why it took so long. It had $25 on it like the Mastercard did.

[quote name='rosa linda fonseca']now how do I get my 20.00 gift card?[/quote]

After you win, they send you an email. You go to the email and sign up for their redemption site if you haven't already.Then you put in the code and you can click to redeem it. You'll be directed to the edo site where you can choose either reloadable or nonreloadable then you put in all your info(if you choose reloadable they'll ask for your SSN) and they'll send it to you eventually.

has anyone been able to get cashback from a edo card? ive tried but didnt work, dont know if cause pin wasnt right or its just not going to work

Has anyone not received their 20$ myCoke edo card? I won two, in the span of a week, about a month ago, and I still have yet to get it. I'm kinda nervous cause I was really excited to have won........... :cry::cry::cry:

bread's done
Back