Mycoke.com "Twist txt Get" Sweepstakes - $20 Cash Card every 5 minutes

I didn't get my March one until last week so I'd say they're coming. If you're worried maybe you can try emailing them or something?

has anyone been able to get cashback from a edo card? ive tried but didnt work, dont know if cause pin wasnt right or its just not going to work

My family is still waiting on cards from wins in mid-March through this weekend... my wife, mother, and I have only received one each thus far, and six are pending delivery. Saturday was pretty cool: two wins for ma, and one for my wife. We've also won movie tickets on two accounts. As long as the cards eventually arrive at their addresses, there will be no complaints from me. Both late night and mid-morning entries have worked for me.
-Eric

Just won a $20 cash card. Followed the instructions etc. Hope it gets here within the next year!

"You should receive your new card in the mail in approximately three to four weeks."
We'll see...

When does this end?

I just started playing last week and I've already won twice (both via text).

Also, my first card came and it has $25 on it...I thought it was supposed to be $20?

Thanks so much, OP! I just won a $20 gift card, and it should be here within 3-4 weeks. Rock!

It did take several days of trying and exhausting my daily entries, but hey: $20. Works for me!

Thanks again. I'll keep trying!

Edited to include that I won playing the new game, but I continue to play on both of them for the time being.

I've only received one MasterCard that I won in late March and received in mid-April. I have about 6 others (that I cheated for) that I still have not received in the mail yet... I wish they would come!!! :(

Won card, got reloadable card, $20 wont load / was never loaded on card (they said 1st card you get should be auto load with prize). Been a month since getting the reloadable card. Still never loaded with any money from coke/edo. Call into to these people, they tell me EVER fuckING TIME teh money will be loaded and still never gets loaded, to this day card balance $0.00. :bomb: I am really starting to hate coke & edo now. Should of known better, lol you get screwed and they got your SSN. FML

edit: got monies after 1397854082415 calls in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my last two cards in the mail today(ordered 4/27 and 5/7). Now I've got to win some more.

I got my latest card last week. Should get another one in the mail either this week or next. I also won another one earlier today.

Thank you, OP! Received my $25 EDO cash card today, and it's residing in my wallet, now activated.

Question: if I win again, and have them "recharge" the card I already have, will they recharge it with $20 or $25? If they recharge with $20 instead of $25, I'll just have them send me another new card, but if they put another $25 on the card, I'll just have it done that way.

This, of course, depends on me winning again, which I may not. Come on, winnings! :)

Got my first of two cash cards in the mail today. Also won a pair of free movie tickets today!

When I activated the card, it said the balance was $25 too. Nice!

glad hear you guyz is still winning. I haz not won on the new one.

Thankz again, twistedadrian! :bow:

Calling Jamie was a great tip, she was help to get my card finally loaded last week after calling back a couple times. I had given up already, then got a surprise email telling me it was done. :whee:

how do u win movies tickets? just enter the code on the site they email you if you win tickets or what? wondering if i should add all those codes or not waste my time with them.

[quote name='rustyrage']how do u win movies tickets? just enter the code on the site they email you if you win tickets or what? wondering if i should add all those codes or not waste my time with them.[/QUOTE]

It is random u either get teh $20 or 2 Tix. you print them from a computer.

I can't create an account on the website. Hmmm

EDIT: Never mind, apparently it was IE, because I signed up using Firefox. Didn't win today tohugh. Will enter tomorrow.

I finally won again. It's been a while since I last did so I wonder how fast they're sending out the cards these days. I hope I get it before the semester starts since this will help pay for books.

I just got my fourth card, but the balance is at $0. Has this happened to anyone else?

edit: After sifting through a bunch of forums, it seems like I have to call Jamie (877-340-0036 ext 146). How long should I wait before I call? After calling the 888 number on the card, I was told by some dude with a humorously heavy British accent to wait 10 to 14 days and call back. If it's in vain to wait that long, then I sure as hell don't want to wait to call Jamie.

My dad handed me my card today so I'm assuming it got here Saturday. That's pretty fast. I guess most people have stopped playing by now or they've changed their shipping method or something. Whatever it is, I like the speed.

Now I've just got to win again...

I just ran into the "card balance is $0" problem. I'll call the regular number and see what they say tomorrow.

They'll tell you to wait 10 to 14 days. After I activated mine, it took around 4 days for the money to show up. I would have talked to Jamie on day 1, but she was on vacation or something.

Yeah, they told me to wait until August 7th. I'll give it until Monday before I call again. Not in too much of a hurry to get it or anything.

You don't need codes for this. Just enter the security code thing and leave that part blank.

Also, I didn't call until today(and I didn't put in Jamie's extension so I ended up with someone else who works there) but they said that something messed up in the system and they're working figuring out what happened and they'll send me an email when the money's there. Also, the guy is going to bump me up on the list so that I get it earlier than I would have.

i believe that you need to redeem the codes yourself as coke has your name and address and the reward account has to match this info.

however once you redeem it and get your vouchers or whatever it is that they give you. you can sell\give those away..

i think. (i havent won movie tickets yet)

Yeah, I went ahead and redeemed just to see what the process is like. First, the winning code is redeemed, which offers a ticket code. When the ticket code is being redeemed, a short form must be filled with the movie theater address, name of person, and email. It's at this point that tickets could be transferred to someone else. However, going through with the ticket redemption means putting a name and address on the tickets, making them much, much harder to sell.

So, basically tickets can be transferred during the ticket redemption, but it seems like it's not possible during winning code redemption and after ticket redemption.

Oh, and now I have 2 movie tickets in my name that I don't want.

[quote name='theaznone']Their running a new contest right now fyi. Suppose to end in March 2010.[/QUOTE]

Can you tell me where plz.

Is is teh Twist TXt Get?

[quote name='trips13']does anyone have any new "keywords" all the ones I saw before expired last month[/QUOTE]

what are key wordz?

[quote name='theaznone']won $40 within a 8 hours of each other on my account :D. i'm liking this![/QUOTE] :applause:

luckyz, are you texting them in or doing the free AMOE on the webz?

have not won a card in 3 months. :cry: play 25 out of 30 days a month about.

bread's done
Back