N-Gage QD $19.99 NEW @ EB B&M + All Games $2.99 ea.

onikage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
If your EB still has any new N-Gage QDs they should now ring up @ $19.99.
I don't know how much they were before, but this seemed like a pretty good deal.

Also, all new games are now $2.99.

Edit: The QD is $49.99 @ Gamestop.

Does anyone here play Pocket Kingdom online? I'm just curious on how it plays and if its worth it getting a bluetooth adapter for (along with other N-Gage Arena games). I'm pretty addicted to offline right now.

I kinda regret selling Pocket Kingdom now. I think I'll have to scrounge up another one. Just having the trainer call me a "Noob" was worth the price of admission.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Just having the trainer call me a "Noob" was worth the price of admission.[/quote]

Yea I love the style of the game. Anything that pokes fun at mmorpg's is a plus in my book.

The game kinda starts of slow and menus are annoying. But things pick up once you can customize your party with an array of different units and strategies. And the potential to get owned makes you think twice about just blindly rushing in.

thanks to the poster. i got the ngage today for 24.99 at GS. i also picked up 18 games today.

Spider-man 2
Puyo pop
Splinter cell: chaos
Ssx: out of pbounds
Call of duty
X-men legends
Tomb Raider
Virtua Tennis (2)
Sonic N
Crash Nitro Kart
Asphalt Urban GT
Ghost Recon
Rayman 3
Red Faction
Pocket Kingdom
Worms World Party
Bomberman
Colin McRae Rally

:)

-Kat

damn lucky to get all those games and the qd for only 24.99. i bought it for $50, but i couldnt find anywhere else that had it. also no store around here has games. so i ended up buying a couple online. great list, those are the games i wish i could get. you have extras willing to trade or sell?

i dont have much to trade...i only ordered tomb raider, splintercell, and fifa soccer online. i might check a store later on but they have only a few games and i doubt they have as good a selection as u got. would u be willing to sell some if u have extras or are able to get more? mostly interested in the games on your list lol, you got the good ones lol. i probably went to 8 or 9 stores, no games at all, was very lucky to find the one ngage QD left. well, at $50 its stil la good deal, especially if people are able to find the games. also it orks great with the opera browser for the internet

Virtua Tennis
Sonic N
Crash Nitro Kart
Asphalt Urban GT
Ghost Recon
Rayman 3
Red Faction
Gliterrati
Pocket Kingdom
Worms World Party
Bomberman
Call of duty
X-men legends

i know i saw some extra ghost recon, rayman 3, super monkey ball (i didn't get it cause it didn't have a case, just the game with the manual), and bomberman. i'll let you know because these games are really for my boyfriend. he said he was interested so i went hunting for them for him. :)

-Kat

aight cool, thanks for your help anyways, let me know if you're able to get more from the GS u went to. yeah this was a great deal, especially since the games are so cheap.

[quote name='rly723']i dont have much to trade...i only ordered tomb raider, splintercell, and fifa soccer online. i might check a store later on but they have only a few games and i doubt they have as good a selection as u got. would u be willing to sell some if u have extras or are able to get more? mostly interested in the games on your list lol, you got the good ones lol. i probably went to 8 or 9 stores, no games at all, was very lucky to find the one ngage QD left. well, at $50 its stil la good deal, especially if people are able to find the games. also it orks great with the opera browser for the internet

Virtua Tennis
Sonic N
Crash Nitro Kart
Asphalt Urban GT
Ghost Recon
Rayman 3
Red Faction
Gliterrati
Pocket Kingdom
Worms World Party
Bomberman
Call of duty
X-men legends[/QUOTE]

i'll let you by this weekend. we haven't opened our system. :)

I got my n-gage today....I have mixed feelings about it. I think the GUI is pretty crappy and the control layout is a bit awkward...but once I get used to it I don't think I will think the same way.

Anyone know of some good n-gage related websites? I am having some trouble finding much out there aside from pay-to-download sites.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Nice to see other CAGers profiting off other CAGERS when a deal is posted. Gota love em.[/quote]

Hmm. Selling for a little extra and then having enough afterward to buy a game for themselves. That's terrible! Come on, how can you say anything bad about people doing this. It's the way things work.

So far I've been able to snag the QD for 44.99 (The box had been opened so the guy gave me a 10% discount). Plus the following games (all at $2.99):

Tiger Woods 04
Call of Duty
Rayman 3
Colin Mcrae 05
FIFA 04
Glimmeratti
Tomb Raider
Splinter Cell CT
Ghost Recon
X-Men Legends
Pathway to Glory
SSX

I also got a car charger for $6.99

Any CAGers in Chicagoland - the following stores still have games in stock: Gamestop in Schaumburg (on Golf Road) and EB Games in Naperville. They still have copies of most of the games on my list, plus a few others that I didn't pick up. I believe that Schaumburg has one more car charger too.

I had a pay as you go plan previously, so I was able to transfer my number to the QD and life is good!

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Nice to see other CAGers profiting off other CAGERS when a deal is posted. Gota love em.[/quote]

$53 system after tax
$6 for gas (called 10 stores, visted 12 others, the one I found the systems at was 20+ miles away)
$8 Shipping
------

$67

Sold for $75.

$8 difference. I got them a product that was unavailable to them. I shipped it in a timely manner. They got it from a reputable source. I got some extra money for helping them out, and as I like to think about it, having to deal with WAY too many gamestop employee's.

If it was something from the gamestop down from my work, I wouldnt have a problem with Cost+Shipping...but this was a treasure hunt.

so how do i download emulators and games onto the ngage? do i just access the sites from the opera browser directly on my ngage or is there a whole proces to this from transferring it from the pc?

[quote name='rly723']so how do i download emulators and games onto the ngage? do i just access the sites from the opera browser directly on my ngage or is there a whole proces to this from transferring it from the pc?[/QUOTE]

download them to your computer and install them on a MMC card that you insert into your n-gage.

so you need a card reader for your computer, and a MMC card (NOT SD cards they do not fit)

The Mame Emu is pretty good too!

[quote name='azeledge']download them to your computer and install them on a MMC card that you insert into your n-gage.

so you need a card reader for your computer, and a MMC card (NOT SD cards they do not fit)

The Mame Emu is pretty good too![/QUOTE]
bluetooth is another option.

also, sd does fit, but does not work (tried my 512MB sd from my pocket pc), so make sure you get mmc and don't let a salesperson tell you sd "should" work, as it won't.

Ive gotten pictures, OP logo's and Vnes w/Mario Adventure over to my phone via bluetooth with no problem. I plan on getting a MMc at some point, but bluetooth gets what I want over so far.

For any Orlando CAG's still looking, I was just at the Tuskawilla something-or-other GameStop in Oviedo and I saw they had a display box for a QD still. $49.99 of course. I'm pretty damned sure I called this store when I was hunting for one a week or so ago, so I don't know why they didn't tell me they had one. Game selection is pretty lame, but they do have clip holster ($6.99) and the only copy of The Sims Bustin' Out that I've seen during my small-radius N-Gage shopping trips.

On that note, I've never played The Sims and don't really fell like trying it out yet, but I got a free Not for Sale version of the game. Anyone know if it's in any way not feature-complete? I don't feel like dropping $3 on the boxed version if I don't have to. (Though for collecting's sake, I should probably go get it.)

Even if they have the display box, they still may not have any systems. The one in the mall accross the street had two display boxes, but had no systems.

[quote name='neudog']Good to know:) Is this knowledge from experience? Also is there any pics on the web were I can see this?[/QUOTE]
ngageds8kj.jpg

I took a ride out of town tonight to Pearland and hit the EB and GS. Eb said they haven't had N-Gage stuff for months. I did manage to grab Gamestop "new" in a bag copies of The Roots and Pocket Kingdom. Still looking for these if anyone wants to trade:

- ONE
- Mile High Pinball
- High seize
- System Rush
- MMC card + Reader

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Ive gotten pictures, OP logo's and Vnes w/Mario Adventure over to my phone via bluetooth with no problem. I plan on getting a MMc at some point, but bluetooth gets what I want over so far.[/QUOTE]

be careful about overloading your onboard memory, you may end up with the white screen of death

[quote name='heyfergy']Just thought i'd point out this crazy deal for an MMC....$26.50+s/h for 1gb! Totally sweet if you want to put mp3s/emulators/etc. on your n-gage...i'm going to order one next week I think.

http://www.meritline.com/pqi-mmc-multimedia-card-1gb.html[/QUOTE]

Ah man, I just ordered one from newegg for $40 bux 5 days ago. That's a sweet deal, plus I heard pqi is good stuff.

[quote name='heyfergy']Just thought i'd point out this crazy deal for an MMC....$26.50+s/h for 1gb! Totally sweet if you want to put mp3s/emulators/etc. on your n-gage...i'm going to order one next week I think.

http://www.meritline.com/pqi-mmc-multimedia-card-1gb.html[/QUOTE]

This is a awesome deal, I've been looking around a lot.

Can anyone verify the crediblity of the seller (never bought anything from there) and that this card would work on the N-Gage? I know some 1 gig cards work but I know with the larger cards compatiblity is a little hit and miss.

Went all the way to Short Hills,NJ to pick one up today from Staten Island, NY. The guy held it since Monday for me. $50 for the Pre-Paid Cingular version. I then went back to my usual store and picked up 8 sealed games for $3 a piece:

X-Men Legends
Splinter Cell
The Roots
WWE Aftershock
King of Fighters Extreme
Glimmerati
Xanadu Next
Elder Scrolls Travels: ShadowKey

I passed on Virtua Tennis, Tomb Raider, Sonic N, Poyo Pop, Worms, and a few other puzzle games. They had more Splinter Cells and Xanadu Next, and one more each of Roots, WWE Aftershock, KOF, and Glimmerati. All in all, a pretty good haul.

Does anyone have any extras of these?

Glimmerati
Xanadu Next
The Roots
WWE Aftershock

I'd be willing to pay cost + shipping + a little more or trade.

[quote name='KrAzY3']This is a awesome deal, I've been looking around a lot.

Can anyone verify the crediblity of the seller (never bought anything from there) and that this card would work on the N-Gage? I know some 1 gig cards work but I know with the larger cards compatiblity is a little hit and miss.[/QUOTE]
Meritline is reputable. I've ordered media and cases from them on numerous occasions, they're a regular on the deal forums. I think their shipping tends to be slow, but that's about it.

I couldn't tell you about compatibility.

I'm a bit late on this, but I don't wanna go through the whole thread. Heh.

I started working at EB about a month ago and I've heard rumors about this (someone called in saying he saw it on a "forum" once -- pretty sure it was this one :p), but where did the rumors start and why do so many people I talk to still think it's true? The QDs are still $50 in our computers. And I'm a bit new at this, but I'm pretty sure the price would be the same in EBs across the US, right? Or no?

Someone explain what's gone on with this for me. Thanks. :]

[quote name='Zeo']I'm a bit late on this, but I don't wanna go through the whole thread. Heh.

I started working at EB about a month ago and I've heard rumors about this (someone called in saying he saw it on a "forum" once -- pretty sure it was this one :p), but where did the rumors start and why do so many people I talk to still think it's true? The QDs are still $50 in our computers. And I'm a bit new at this, but I'm pretty sure the price would be the same in EBs across the US, right? Or no?

Someone explain what's gone on with this for me. Thanks. :][/QUOTE]

There should be three SKUs relating to the N-gage systems. The first would be for the original N-Gage (Taco sidetalker) @19.99 , the 2nd for the Originally issued QD that came in a cardboard box and had no pre set phone service @19.99, the last should be for the Cingular wireless prepaid QD package (Blister Packed) @ 49.99 After someone in this thread mentioned the multiple SKUs and I was able to confirm them via EBgames in Kendall Fl sw 117th av/sw 72nd st and at Gamestop @ Briar bay and Colonial locally in Miami.

[quote name='KingNES']There should be three SKUs relating to the N-gage systems. The first would be for the original N-Gage (Taco sidetalker) @19.99 , the 2nd for the Originally issued QD that came in a cardboard box and had no pre set phone service @19.99, the last should be for the Cingular wireless prepaid QD package (Blister Packed) @ 49.99 After someone in this thread mentioned the multiple SKUs and I was able to confirm them via EBgames in Kendall Fl sw 117th av/sw 72nd st and at Gamestop @ Briar bay and Colonial locally in Miami.[/quote]

Ah, okay. We only had the blister packed, I believe.

[quote name='neudog']Thanks adamsappel! Also are they pretty secure inside the case.[/QUOTE]

They don't rattle around at all inside. The snaps of the case are pretty good, but you could throw a little rubber band around it if you're rough with them. There are better dedicated storage solutions, but for anyone who has an N-gage and a DS, this is a great cheapass alternative. (Even if you don't have the N-gage, for $3, you'd get a case for two DS carts and a game you could trade.)

Hi, if anyone can get an extra system, i would be happy to purchase one off of you for $30.00 plus S&H. No store near me has any.

[quote name='dolfan']Hi, if anyone can get an extra system, i would be happy to purchase one off of you for $30.00 plus S&H. No store near me has any.[/quote]

There have only been a handful of people who have actually picked up the $19.99 system, so you may have a hard time getting someone to get you one for $30. Most people that got it on this deal picked up the $49.99 one. It was still a great deal at that price IMO.....

ok, for the people in fort myers, in my travels i have found 1 system in the gamestop in the edison mall. they say it's $100, but didn't check the price

[quote name='maccabee72']There have only been a handful of people who have actually picked up the $19.99 system, so you may have a hard time getting someone to get you one for $30. Most people that got it on this deal picked up the $49.99 one. It was still a great deal at that price IMO.....[/QUOTE]

Plus the fact that on the previous page, I posted that I would pay $75 shipped for one, will make it even harder.

Please if anyone could help me I would really appreciate it! I have an N-gage I need unlocked. I have tried downloading all three versions of the nokia unlock program and it claims they are all missing files! If there is anyone who has the unlock program on their computer and can let me know the code I would really appreciate it! Its locked to scingular and the IMEI is 010339/00/082976/2

bread's done
Back