N64/SNES/NES/GEN storage solutions

CloakBass

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
For N64 and SNES games I had these and they've worked wonders for me for years:

!BTkCY-QCGk~$(KGrH$$$$isEjlLmIUKBBKJGjrcQ)!~~_1.JPG

But a few years ago I began buying retro games again and I'm fresh out of spare slots. Now I've got a bunch N64 and SNES games that are just sort've naked underneath in the cupboard beneath my TV and I figure it's about time to store them more safely and efficiently. The eBay prices on the storage units now are pretty ridiculous. Anyone got any other suggestions?

I've also got a few NES and Genesis games that are housed in a cardboard box right now. If anyone knows of a solution that's as good as the N64 storage units then please let me know!

Genesis carts fit perfectly in cassette racks, which most likely you will find in abundance at your nearest thrift.

But mainly I use display racks from DVD and record stores and other racks and cases which I can get cheap when a store is closing and selling even their store fixtures (usually only time to get big store display cases) and there's always lots of people putting shelves on Craigslist for cheap to free - at least here, as Craigslist is very popular here, I know not as active everywhere.

bread's done
Back