Namco to publish Peanuts games

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']If there was the world's largest cock, this idea would suck it.[/QUOTE]

Can't this idea just suck a blue whales cock (biggest cock I can think of).

[quote name='tinskat']http://www.namco.com/corporate/pressreleases/index.php?id=81

I know I am getting my hopes up, but I am a huge Snoopy and Charlie Brown fan. Unfortunately, I have a feeling the games will most likely be aimed at 5-10 year olds. However, I would love to see a Charlie Brown baseball game or Snoopy v. the Red Baron.[/QUOTE]

you should be angry if your a peanuts fan, theres no place in the world for a charlie brown game

[quote name='Ozzkev55']you should be angry if your a peanuts fan, theres no place in the world for a charlie brown game[/QUOTE]
I don't think I should be angry. Peanuts licenses are all over the place on all different products. Some are good, some aren't. (Who didn't love cranking the Snoopy Snow Cone machine to only make a half cup of shaved ice?)

The only reason there probably shouldn't be a Charlie Brown game is you would have to lose all the time.

Hey the Snoopy puzzle game for the Gameboy was pretty decent. One of my most played gameboy games along with Tetris (of course) :)

Peanuts are the perfect license for a sweet Japanese style RPG.

You play as Charlie Brown and your questing for the Great Pumpkin or something. The other characters could join your party at various times, some of them could run shops that you buy stuff from. Snoopy should always be in your party tho. You could have bosses like the Kite Eating Tree, The Red Baron, or Peppermint Patty & Marcy doubleteam. Lucy could be a boss. And you combine with other characters for crazy special attacks. You could wander in the desert and get help from Spike... it could be awesome!

Either that or Peanuts Fighters! Make it either a 2D fighter, or a powerstone/smash bros type brawler.

[quote name='Puffa469']Peanuts are the perfect license for a sweet Japanese style RPG.

You play as Charlie Brown and your questing for the Great Pumpkin or something. The other characters could join your party at various times, some of them could run shops that you buy stuff from. Snoopy should always be in your party tho. You could have bosses like the Kite Eating Tree, The Red Baron, or Peppermint Patty & Marcy doubleteam. Lucy could be a boss. And you combine with other characters for crazy special attacks. You could wander in the desert and get help from Spike... it could be awesome!

Either that or Peanuts Fighters! Make it either a 2D fighter, or a powerstone/smash bros type brawler.[/quote]

I totally agree! I'm sure Namco has thrown that idea around, but hopefully they'll follow through. It would make a great starter RPG for the younger crowd.

**if the quest was for The Great Pumpkin, then it could be Charlie Brown accepting the quest from Linus (who was the one who believed in it), as a way of helping his friend out. The possibilities are certainly there...

Definitely! Linus and Charlie Brown go looking for the great pumpkin. I can imagine some sweet blanket attacks for Linus. He can twirl it up and snap an enemy. Or he can jump over to the enemy and scoop them up in the blanket, and swing it around and smash them into the ground before releasing them. And as you progress he learns new attacks like the dreaded multisnap!

[quote name='gunm']I totally agree! I'm sure Namco has thrown that idea around, but hopefully they'll follow through. It would make a great starter RPG for the younger crowd.

**if the quest was for The Great Pumpkin, then it could be Charlie Brown accepting the quest from Linus (who was the one who believed in it), as a way of helping his friend out. The possibilities are certainly there...[/quote]

man dat would be dope if they made a game about peanut butter.

like, chewing peanut butter.

and chocolate peanut butter cups.

if the games came with coupons, theyd sell like hotcakes

bread's done
Back