Name 5 great NES games!

Gremlins 2
bad news baseball
R.C. pro am
Monster in my pocket
Dynowarz
Blue Marlin (only fishing game I've ever liked, and I love this!)
Gunsmoke
Snow brothers (I think, unlike the others listed I haven't played it since they were still making nes games, so I don't know if I still like it)
Little Samson
Totally Rad
Little Nemo Dream Master (Only game box that survived my mother tossing all my game boxes in the early 90's, and it's also the only gift I remember my grandmother giving me before she died, so it has extra sentimental value)
Blaster Master
Super Sprint
Astyanax
Abadox
Adventure Island 2 & 3

Those are the games (other than tmnt arcade, smb3, mega man 3, and mike tysons punchout) that occupied the bulk of my nes gaming as a kid. Except little samson, as I bought it but never really played it until this year.

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']There's no way you enjoy this game. NONE![/quote]

princess tomato is actually supposed to be a really good game. It's a mystery why I have it, I rented it when I was like 7 years old, didn't like it, but I still bought it fromt a rental store that closed when I was 8. I haven't played it since so I don't know if I agree that it's a good game though. It's too complex for little kids if I remember correctly.

Adventures In The Magic Kingdom
Magic Johnson's Fast Break
The Little Mermaid (never have beaten it YET!)
Snoopy's Silly Sports Spectacular
Where's Waldo?

Yep, I own all of these, and I will admit that WW ain't great, i think the graphics were sh*t even for that time.

BJ

[quote name='javeryh']... that aren't Metroid, a Mario platformer, Zelda, Kid Icarus, Castlevania, Megaman, Punch-Out!!, Final Fantasy, Tetris, Baseball Stars, Tecmo Bowl.... you know, great overlooked games...[/quote]

Mendel Palace
Darkwing Duck
Monopoly
Solomon's Key
R.C. Pro-Am

[quote name='bfg9k']Golgo 13: Top Secret Episode
Solar Jetman
Journey to Silius
Adventures of Bayou Billy
A Boy and His Blob[/QUOTE]

It took 3 pages for sometime to list Golgo 13?! Blashphemy!

bread's done
Back