Name 5 great NES games!

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
... that aren't Metroid, a Mario platformer, Zelda, Kid Icarus, Castlevania, Megaman, Punch-Out!!, Final Fantasy, Tetris, Baseball Stars, Tecmo Bowl.... you know, great overlooked games...

Here are some semi-obscure ones that I played about a million times growing up:

Magic of Sheherezad
Little Nemo the Dream Master
Crystalis
Clash at Demonhead

[quote name='Morrigan Lover']MetalStorm[/QUOTE]

I was waiting for someone to post this. And I 100% agree.

Battle of Olympus
Bionic Commando
G.I. Joe
Gun.smoke
Maniac Mansion
P.O.W.
Power Blade
Goonies 2
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

I know this is more than five, but I felt like naming them. I could have named more but I chose to leave off the ones everyone else already said, which I almost completely agree with.

[quote name='javeryh']... that aren't Metroid, a Mario platformer, Zelda, Kid Icarus, Castlevania, Megaman, Punch-Out!!, Final Fantasy, Tetris, Baseball Stars, Tecmo Bowl.... you know, great overlooked games...[/QUOTE]

Blades of Steel
Ducktales
Bubble Bobble
Base Wars
TMNT 2: The Arcade Game
Master Blaster
Strider

For starters...

Crystalis (way better than it gets credit for, definitely gives every non 3D Zelda a run for its money)
Dragon Warrior IV (still one of the best RPGs ever, and the best US release at least possibly until VIII comes out)
Dragon Warrior III (if you played any version of it, you know why I listed it)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III (better than any of the next gen ones and arguably the best in the series outside of the arcade games)
Vice Project Doom

4282.jpg

Uh... guys? Aren't you forgetting possibly the greatest wrestling game ever made: Nintendo's Pro Wrestling!!!

*does Hayabusa's brain kick on all of you* :)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Why did you need to post this twice?[/QUOTE]
Haha, that threw me off too, but the previous post was for SNES, this is for NES.

Ah, there's hundreds of great NES games and a lot of them are very overlooked. Here's a good list of 5 that aren't the most popular.

Battle of Olympus - better than Zelda II!
DuckTales
Shadow of the Ninja - 2-player ninja action!
S.C.A.T.
Shatterhand

Guardian Legend (probably one of my favorite NES games as a kid)
Battletoads
Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers
Kirby's Adventure
Friday The 13th (so hard)

back when i grew up all i had was mario and this sweet game called " bowling" or somethin along the lines of a generic name.. * i consider that a great *that was my favorite game, especially picking the color of your ball, i thought i was in control

Everyone knows Nintendo franchise games are awesome so I'm not going to waste my five votes on them. Here are 5 of my favorites:

Gunsmoke
Pro Wrestling
Kung Fu
Double Dribble
RC Pro Am

Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom
Bugs Bunny: Crazy Castle (Most underrated puzzle game EVER)
Softball Heaven (Mike Tyson and The Governator in a sports game)
Xyanide
Bad News Baseball

bread's done
Back