Name a BLUE character - can be from comics, videogames - anywhere...

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
And not a sad pathetic attention-starved emo one - I'm talking about the color blue. A friend of mine is baking one of those elaborate cakes that's all the rage these days - it's for his nephew's 3rd birthday and the kid's only request was that the cake be blue. So far all we've got is Squidward and Sonic and a Smurf. Any other ideas?

[quote name='Maklershed']Cookie Monster, Blue (Blue's Clues), Bloo (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)[/QUOTE]

Let's keep it to characters that would be appropriate for a 3 year old's cake please!

:)

Seriously, damn those are good ones. Although CM does teach poor grammar. :nottalking:

There's that one dude from X-Men who could teleport everywhere.

I seem to recall seeing some hot Rule 34 of him. Bonus points if you 34 the kid's cake. :D

[quote name='Hex']There's that one dude from X-Men who could teleport everywhere.

I seem to recall seeing some hot Rule 34 of him. Bonus points if you 34 the kid's cake. :D[/quote]That would be Nightcrawler.

In the same vein, Beast is another blue X-Man character.

maybe you could use mystique from x-men, but put her in a costume from strawberry shortcake so its kid-friendly!

[quote name='javeryh']I thought of a few more...

Panthro
Dory
Sully
Grover
Eeyore[/quote]Lionel Hutz's suit? :D

Or would that just be a law suit? :lol:

[quote name='xeex']Vishnu[/QUOTE]
lulz

its a 3 year old guys, i mean mystique? cmon.

how about blue from blues clues, or cookie monster. or, my favorite, toodee from yo gabba gabba.

[quote name='wubb']The Tick. SPOON![/quote]

Though I just thought about it, and another great one in the vein of The Tick, even if it doesn't fit into a 3-year old's birthday, is Freakazoid.

Superman is mostly blue.

Mystique is blue.

I second the Tick.

Tron is blue. You could even use that cool looking gel frosting for the lights.

[quote name='Kayden']Superman is mostly blue.
[/QUOTE]
Yes I was going to say, what 3 year old doesn't love Superman.

Also suggesting Stitch from Lilo and Stitch. My 3 year old nephew loves both.

[quote name='shieryda']Good call on Tron.[/QUOTE]
No its not! If I was three and got a cake of a character from a movie I've never heard of I would cry and yell how you ruined my birthday before storming off! I will also hate you secretly into my teenage years.

[quote name='CouRageouS']No its not! If I was three and got a cake of a character from a movie I've never heard of I would cry and yell how you ruined my birthday before storming off! I will also hate you secretly into my teenage years.[/quote]

Yeah, I was all excited to start naming blue characters. Then I re-read the OP, and discovered it was meant for a 3-year old's party.:cry:

[quote name='CouRageouS']Yes I was going to say, what 3 year old doesn't love Superman.

Also suggesting Stitch from Lilo and Stitch. My 3 year old nephew loves both.[/QUOTE]

Stitch FTW.

[quote name='Hex']There's that one dude from X-Men who could teleport everywhere.

I seem to recall seeing some hot Rule 34 of him. Bonus points if you 34 the kid's cake. :D[/quote]

You're thinking of Nightcrawler.

[quote name='hero101']Captain planet
The Liquidater (sic) - Duck Wing Duck[/quote]

Wasn't Dark Wing Duck purple?? Pretty sure he was.

And wubb. You suck. The Tick was my answer. I'm always a minute late and a dollar short. fuck you!

[quote name='aphu9876']How has no one mentioned Sonic yet?[/quote]

THANK YOU i was wondering why he wasnt one of the first mentioned.

[quote name='aphu9876']How has no one mentioned Sonic yet?[/quote]
Only in the first post :lol:

LOL!

edit: It probably already been mentioned, but I vote for cookie monster! That guy could never countdown the amount of cookies he had b/c of his mad cravings :)

Captain Falcon from F-Zero
My old Troll priest from WoW
The first Weezer album
Ellen Degeneres' fish from Finding Nemo
Ukyo Tachibana (my avatar)

Alright, so none of those are appropriate for a 3 year old (well maybe the fish) but I had fun brainstorming them, good luck.

bread's done
Back