Name of an energy drink?

Gustav Holst

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I need the name of an energy drink. I had it once and I forgot the name. You ahve to be 18+ to buy it, and it reccomend if this is your fist time, then you only drink half the can. I thinks it's called ride, or rye, or ryde. Does anybody know what I'm talking about.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Who quotes themself in their signature?[/quote]

:lol: This is actually the second person on this board that I've seen do that.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Who quotes themself in their signature?[/QUOTE]

Someone who thinks what they said was really funny, and wants attention for saying it? No offense OP.

[quote name='CitizenB']Someone who thinks what they said was really funny, and wants attention for saying it? No offense OP.[/quote]
None taken. I was just really jarred after that last half hour of tht movie. I decided to quot myselfy so I woould be etrnally rminded of how ridiculously violent that movie was.

so whats up with this energy drink? whats so good about it that you have to be 18 an older to buy it? we have nothing like that in my town, just the rockstar 21..

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']What's Rockstar 21?[/quote]its rockstars alcoholic drink. kind of like sparx which is an energy drink/beer for when you need that extra energy for picking up the skankys at the club

You don't have to be 18+ to buy this stuff do you? I've bought it before and it sucks.

[quote name='whoknows']Damn, now I want one after reading that...I think[/QUOTE]
Same here, I wonder where I could buy one. Are they available at 7-11 or some place like that?

[quote name='JohnnyDrama']Same here, I wonder where I could buy one. Are they available at 7-11 or some place like that?[/QUOTE]

I know they sell them at the GNC stores around me, you could try there if you want one.

[quote name='gamefan1686']I know they sell them at the GNC stores around me, you could try there if you want one.[/QUOTE]
nice, there's a GNC store in the mall in my area, might drop by and see if I could get one

bread's done
Back