Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I suppose so. :lol:

I need to get some competition up here, maybe I can get a couple friends to quit their jobs, watch all of Naruto, and then dedicate their lives to playing GNT. :whistle2:k

Not that survival mode isn't fun, it's just that I'd rather gloat. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Simple. Start a Naruto cult, get them working on Naruto 4, and you're all set for life. That or make more friends, whichever is easier. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Simple. Start a Naruto cult, get them working on Naruto 4, and you're all set for life. That or make more friends, whichever is easier. :lol:[/QUOTE]Well I'd have to go meet new people to start a cult anyway ... looks like I'll be flying solo for a while. :cry: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well I'd have to go meet new people to start a cult anyway ... looks like I'll be flying solo for a while. :cry: :lol:[/QUOTE]

cults are overrated.............especially Saved By The Bell cults, you dont wanna even go there. It would be nice if I won the 300 bucks from the cheapy awards so I could be guilt free with spending so much on this and a freeloader and prob bleach on the ds. Maybe with my tax refund though

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']cults are overrated.............especially Saved By The Bell cults, you dont wanna even go there. It would be nice if I won the 300 bucks from the cheapy awards so I could be guilt free with spending so much on this and a freeloader and prob bleach on the ds. Maybe with my tax refund though[/QUOTE]Starting a cult seems like alot of work. I think I'll stay clear of that scene.

My federal refund is only $170 something, and I owed the state $20. No new toys for me. :cry:

FINALLY! I finally beat the A-rank mission where it's Gai against the three genin. Man, that mission pissed me off like none other. (Took about ten tries to beat it...)

I have one S-rank mission, and it's to beat Time Attack within six minutes. Who did you guys use, and what's a good combo(s) for the character you used? I can't get it within six minutes! >_

[quote name='Rig']FINALLY! I finally beat the A-rank mission where it's Gai against the three genin. Man, that mission pissed me off like none other. (Took about ten tries to beat it...)

I have one S-rank mission, and it's to beat Time Attack within six minutes. Who did you guys use, and what's a good combo(s) for the character you used? I can't get it within six minutes! >_

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Give Naruto Kyuubi or Sasuke CS2 a try if you have them unlocked, if you don't, don't even try it yet.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Yeah, I'm nowhere near getting them yet. Guess I'll wait then.

[quote name='Rig']:lol: Yeah, I'm nowhere near getting them yet. Guess I'll wait then.[/QUOTE]
You need to unlock and do as many of the C and B missions as you can, in particular the score attack, beat 10 men in survival, finish 5 rounds with a special, or the iruka combo missions.

[quote name='asianxcore']is this game the same game that was released today, "Naruto: Clash of Ninja" for Gamcube?[/quote]

Nope. This (Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 ) is the fourth in the series. So, the US would be Clash of Ninja 4, which probably won't be here for a while.

[quote name='Rig']Nope. This (Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 ) is the fourth in the series. So, the US would be Clash of Ninja 4, which probably won't be here for a while.[/QUOTE]

are there plans to bring 2-4 to the U.S, or would I have to find someway of playing imports on my cube?

[quote name='asianxcore']are there plans to bring 2-4 to the U.S, or would I have to find someway of playing imports on my cube?[/quote]

I'm sure they're gonna milk as much as they can out of the series, so I would assume in time, all the games would be released. But, we are nearing the transition from Cube to Rev, so I guess they could not bring the later ones over here. It's really a tough call. #2 will almost certainly make it over, since they don't add too many characters to it. They won't bring the newer ones over until they've shown the characters in the anime, so, it all depends on how fast the anime moves over here. (I don't watch it, so I don't know.) I do know that, from what I've seen, the dubbed voices are crap, so I'm glad I have the import.

Playing imports on the Cube are a cinch, since you only need a Freeloader and the imported game. (But both of those together will run you around $80-90.)

thanks for all the info Rig, I appreciate it.

I'll probably wait for a US version of 2 if I can, and get that Freeloader thing that you spoke of to get 3/4.

[quote name='asianxcore']thanks for all the info Rig, I appreciate it.

I'll probably wait for a US version of 2 if I can, and get that Freeloader thing that you spoke of to get 3/4.[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure 1 and 2 are defs and they are seeing how they do before they release 3 and 4

[quote name='asianxcore']thanks for all the info Rig, I appreciate it.

I'll probably wait for a US version of 2 if I can, and get that Freeloader thing that you spoke of to get 3/4.[/QUOTE]I've got 3 on my tradelist, if you're interested. You're on your own as far as a freeloader goes though. :lol:

bread's done
Back