Naruto Ninja Storm 3 pre-orders start tomorrow $79.99 namco store.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Have you played the series before? Every game has had the full Japanese audio track.[/QUOTE]

Only played some of the 2nd, so I can play it in Japanese (audio) with Eng subs?

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Yup. It would suck if you couldn't.[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::applause:

Thats what I thought it was :roll:

time to pre-order/pickup rofl

Someone who missed picking it up, whats the best place to do so? I have GS/BB cred

[quote name='IamPro']Is there somewhere I can pick up the Japanese version? I can't stand the English voices :cry:[/QUOTE]

Game comes with japense voices with english subtitles. Did you not play the demo or any of the previous naruto games???:roll:

edit- ninja'd. As for your question- GS is the better choice.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Game comes with japense voices with english subtitles. Did you not play the demo or any of the previous naruto games???:roll:

edit- ninja'd. As for your question- GS is the better choice.[/QUOTE]
Don't :roll: him, we welcome new fans :cool:!

And GS is definitely the better choice. I don't think there is a BBY PM possibility for this one, unless you are silver.

[quote name='TooPoor']Don't :roll: him, we welcome new fans :cool:!

And GS is definitely the better choice. I don't think there is a BBY PM possibility for this one, unless you are silver.[/QUOTE]

i'll :roll: you aswell. Hope your not getting the game for xbox cause Im a mean kiba and raikage ;).

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Game comes with japense voices with english subtitles. Did you not play the demo or any of the previous naruto games???:roll:

edit- ninja'd. As for your question- GS is the better choice.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TooPoor']Don't :roll: him, we welcome new fans :cool:!

And GS is definitely the better choice. I don't think there is a BBY PM possibility for this one, unless you are silver.[/QUOTE]

opa-sharingan-style_o_739333.gif

Anybody getting the PS3 version? I'm always up for new friends to fight if anyone wants. Though, I'm probably gonna be on Story Mode all night

[quote name='Byakurai']FYI, the gamestop I frequent just got in their shipment of the Naruto posters just in time for the midnight launch.[/QUOTE]

are the posters nice? is it the same poster you get from namco?

Might be interested in buying the soundtrack off someone here if they get this version of the game. Just PM me if interested.

wait, isn't namcobandai store the better option over other retailers since it's $39.99 compared to $59.99 at b&m stores?...i feel like I'm missing something.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Anybody getting the PS3 version? I'm always up for new friends to fight if anyone wants. Though, I'm probably gonna be on Story Mode all night[/QUOTE]

Me! but haven't recieved mine. Bought it from Namco Bandai Store with Next 1 Day.

Anyone got your copy already(From Namco Bandai Store)?

Mine Only says Boxed Shipment

[quote name='dgwillia006']Anybody getting the PS3 version? I'm always up for new friends to fight if anyone wants. Though, I'm probably gonna be on Story Mode all night[/QUOTE]
I am getting it for PS3 today.

I went to the Namco Bandai Store Community and when clicked in the Naruto Series Section this is what Google Chrome told me.

858238_559696534064234_926851113_o.jpg

I just got mine. Basically there is no whole package. The figures, game, and cd are all packed into the box. Separate boxes for each figure.

[quote name='saiyajinsc']I just got mine. Basically there is no whole package. The figures, game, and cd are all packed into the box. Separate boxes for each figure.[/QUOTE]

Yup

885453_560495950650959_130220096_o.jpg

859482_560495957317625_309803290_o.jpg

858487_560495943984293_1948281062_o.jpg

The bigger Box is my White SuperSlim 500GB PS3 that I ordered form Newegg.

I'll gonna play this all night!

[quote name='TooPoor']I didn't see the exclusive trading card?[/QUOTE]

Maybe inside the game case. I haven't open it

EDIT

Yes they're in!

[quote name='MakiManPR']Maybe inside the game case. I haven't open it

EDIT

Yes they're in![/QUOTE]
Cool, thanks. I imagine the trading cards are the same, so no collecting them all issues.

i am crazy and ordered one 360 / one ps3 and managed to buy with my "sorry we didnt have ni no kuni wizard" $20 code and got them at the same time despite two different shipping methods..! nice !

[quote name='guidecenter']i am crazy and ordered one 360 / one ps3 and managed to buy with my "sorry we didnt have ni no kuni wizard" $20 code and got them at the same time despite two different shipping methods..! nice ![/QUOTE]

Why buying 2?

[quote name='TooPoor']Cool, thanks. I imagine the trading cards are the same, so no collecting them all issues.[/QUOTE]

I use to play TCGs and CCGs and video game promos are either crap or really good (ie expensive), from the text on the Naruto card (I use to play) its ok but prob not great unless it has a niche deck; unlikely to be worth anything, also its non-foil so most likely meh

[quote name='Gamer SDP']do all copies of the game come with cards then?

Maki, what's that nonNewegg box you have in the last pic?[/QUOTE]

Thats the Naruto Game. It came in that box

[quote name='Gamer SDP']do all copies of the game come with cards then?

Maki, what's that nonNewegg box you have in the last pic?[/QUOTE]

I think the cards are exclusive, I'm not sure.

Man they cut out (or modified badly) all the best parts; Guy seeing Kisame come out thru the waterfall (in his shark form), Guy forgeting Kisame's name, Kisame commiting suicide by shark, Sasuke's epic laugh... sigh

[quote name='TooPoor']I think the cards are exclusive, I'm not sure.[/QUOTE]

hmm if the UPC or cover/back art is different than in other stores then it probably is. I suspect it might be a first run

now to see if I can track down the first two games on ps3!

bread's done
Back