NARUTO STORM 3 Full Burst Collectors Edition for $49.99 at Namco Bandai Store

Agreed, not bad at all. The artbook is also being offered as a pre-order bonus at at least GameStop. If the figurines don't interest you, you can get the standard edition of the game for $10 less and get the artbook as well.
Oh nevermind then since those figures even from the pictures look pretty low quality... and idk about you but owning lower quality figures really bother me. Still interested in the game. Despite not having seen Naruto since 2006 or so.

I have to said that I paid $80 for the original Collector's. I have the figurines and I can say they doesn't look or feel cheap. Really great quality. Also Sasuke's Katana is removable .

Oh nevermind then since those figures even from the pictures look pretty low quality... and idk about you but owning lower quality figures really bother me. Still interested in the game. Despite not having seen Naruto since 2006 or so.
I've no interest in figures/statues as a whole, regardless of quality, but artbooks I'm a sucker for. However, I did just win the Street Fighter 25th anniversary box and I can't say I won't enjoy the light-up Ryu. Also I have the MGR plasma lamp - does that count? lol.

I'm thinking about picking this up and selling the statues and artbook. I'm sure I could get more than $10 and it would actually come out cheaper than buying just the game by itself.

Didnt even realize they were making this....

Though, outside of the new chapter, unless they are re balancing online, I dont plan to buy it. Already got my platinum in it.

are there other reasons people hate digital river besides the wizards edition fiasco?
I believe they are to blame for SquareEnix's holiday sale... fail. I think DR also is responsible for the entire onlinestorefront for the companies they handle. So that means the shitty store website is their doing.

Anyway on a more important matter, does anyone know if the disc version of this would be compatible with a UNS3 save? Also are the figures the same as the one's from the "Namco edition" of UNS3?

IIRC they charge immediately/now. I pre-ordered the Armored Core set and I think I remember them taking that money ASAP.
Incorrect unless you used a debit card. They do a preauthorization immediately and then it drops off your card in anywhere from 2-7 days.

So, how is this game anyway?  From watching videos and what not, I get the vibe that its a fighting game.  How's the campaign though?  If I get this, I probably wouldn't touch the multiplayer all that much.  Is it worth it for the campaign?

So, how is this game anyway? From watching videos and what not, I get the vibe that its a fighting game. How's the campaign though? If I get this, I probably wouldn't touch the multiplayer all that much. Is it worth it for the campaign?
If your a fan of the series, yeah. The full QTE cutscenes are amazingly awesome, fast paced and over the top. The upside is it goes pretty far into the third great ninja war. The downside is it butchers the everliving fucking hell out of the ninja war storyline <_<. (It skips a handful of major battles, and ruins a major plot point). Its literally so bad that I don't even see how they could make a 4th game without retconning the whole thing.

Either way, if you like Naruto, like fast paced action I'd say its worth it. I wouldn't touch the online with a 10 foot pole, like a handful of the roster is so broken its not even funny. (Some characters have 0% chance of winning against them unless the player is mentally deficient).

so they just recycled the figures from the last "collector's edition" that they had lol
Yea lol. It would bother me if I had bought the original CE.. and I was very tempted! I held out and I'm glad I did because this is definitely more value for less money than the original 'CE'. This patience thing is paying off! lol

Officially kicking myself, my Naruto fanboyism made me pay the price.
Haha, same here. Although I had a $20 off coupon from the whole Ni no Kuni Wizard's Edition fiasco, so that eases the pain a bit. $74 total I paid. $14 more than the standard edition isn't too shabby since I was buying it day 1 no matter what.

I kind of even want to buy this edition for the artbook. I know Gamestop has it as well, but paying an extra $10 for the figures again doesn't seem like too bad of an idea. :razz:

If your a fan of the series, yeah. The full QTE cutscenes are amazingly awesome, fast paced and over the top. The upside is it goes pretty far into the third great ninja war. The downside is it butchers the everliving fucking hell out of the ninja war storyline <_<. (It skips a handful of major battles, and ruins a major plot point). Its literally so bad that I don't even see how they could make a 4th game without retconning the whole thing.

Either way, if you like Naruto, like fast paced action I'd say its worth it. I wouldn't touch the online with a 10 foot pole, like a handful of the roster is so broken its not even funny. (Some characters have 0% chance of winning against them unless the player is mentally deficient).
Cool, thanks for the info. I'm up to date with the manga and I guess I used to be a big Naruto fan 6-7 years ago. But I grew a bit disenchanted with the storyline at some point. I'll think about it some more, but I think I'll probably end up passing on this game. We'll see though.

yea naruto's storyline has been mind-numbingly terrible the last few years. it's what happens when you don't have a long term idea of where you want your story to go (Kishi interview circa 2010).

This is definitely worth it. The CE of UNS3 has more than held up its value. There's no way the figurines aren't worth $10 more.

I'm gonna sell my vanilla copy I picked up from BBY for $25 (and is still sitting there sealed) and pre-order this. Thanks OP!

Going to pick this up.  Even though the extra content will be a DLC they improve the graphics on the cut scenes .  Also you can buy the figures individually  but will cost you $20 each.  So I fell that is is worth it.   If you want to trade it in Amazon and Gamestop gives you $19 and if you got the BB deal it is worth it.

bread's done
Back