NBA 2k10 $39.99 Ps3, Xbox 360 and Wii, NEW Price

miguel2003

CAGiversary!
This is not a deal or something similar, just I went yesterday to few stores such as Target and Walmart and I saw a drop price for NBA 2k10 for $39.xx. NBA Live 10 still $59.99.

NBA 2k10 for Ps3, Xbox 360 and Wii for $39.xx

Amazon has 2k10 for $39.96.

2k Sports really butchered what was a good franchise when they made the turd that is NBA 2k10. I've played the 2k b-ball games since the first one on the Dreamcast and 2k10 was a disgrace. Not worth 10 bucks to me. You would be better off buying 2k9 and downloading a roster update.

I'd actually completely disagree on 2K10, I think it's the best one yet. I'm loving MyPlayer (though there are admitted some major bugs) and I bet I've played more of 2K10 than any other game, and I've had the 2K basketball game ever year they've been out.

yeah, I've played 2k basketball games for about 5 years now, and it's definatly a step up from the others, 2k9 just looks sloppy if you go back, the court is too damn small.

[quote name='Plinko']Did they ever fix the horrendous glitches and bugs that were present on release day?[/QUOTE]

The fixed some and then the 2nd patch added 1 major new bug.

[quote name='kaydigi']The fixed some and then the 2nd patch added 1 major new bug.[/QUOTE]

What is the new bug? I recently started my player again, and want to just be aware of it. Although nothing is worse than working your way to the finals and have three of the games be an empty court w/ cheerleaders, a mascot, 8 basketballs and a two minute clock. When its over, it counts as a game. I had a few 78-0 games in the finals.

And OP, GS has it used only for 32.99, with CAG16 and EDGE it drops to 24.xx used and unlike L4D2, is guaranteed original artwork and manual.

2ksports owes me a refund for their shitty ass game. I still can't play myplayer mode. I have started over 3 times and it always freezes at game 5 in the summer league.

I agree that 2K10 sucks. I've been a huge fan of all of them since the first 2K on Dreamcast. It was so frustrating trying to enjoy this piece of shit game, and constantly having countless glitches ruin the fun. Some game modes were literally unplayable (My Player Team-Up games). The default rosters were made (and are updated) by idiots who don't know positions, and think Derek Fisher averages 6 assists per game (which is what his default passing rating gets him while simming a season). I'll give them 1 thumbs up though.... they finally, after about 3 years, changed Lamar Odom's primary position to PF instead of SF, despite him playing 99% of his minutes at PF the last couple seasons.

I traded it to Toys R Us for $30 a couple weeks before X-Mas. Unbelievably... their trade-in-center website says they're STILL giving $30 for it. I think it's the highest TIV they have.

I got nba live this year, liked the demo better of the two. The animations are well done. I as well preferred 2k since the series started, nba live was shitty until this year. It is not as realistic as I would like though, hopefully the 2011 offerings are better.

I can describe both games with just simply words:

NBA 2k10 looks realistic but the gameplay is TERRIBLE (many glitches, online is dead)
NBA Live 10 doesn't look realistic but the gameplay is FINE (online is working and everything is good, but the players looks robotics).

Don't play NBA 2k10... just piss me off all the time....

I'll be getting this is if I can find it new for 20$

I never usually play sports games. Only for achievement points and to always whoop the shit out of my cousins super all players created team. Haha. Always pisses him off when I beat him with a regular team that rips his all 99 players to shreds.

I've always like 2k hoops over Live until the last couple ones. The controlling of Live seemed better to me, and thats all i really care about.

The new thing that happened is C auto shoot 3-pointers, and usually air ball them, late in the game when they're losing. In My Player mode, this makes it unplayable if you're team is losing.

Damn I was just about to trade this in to pay for Battlefield to Gamestop. The TRU TIV is nice, but there's nothing I want from TRU (all my preorders are @ Gamestop.)

bread's done
Back