NBA Jam (360) $19.99 w/FS @ Shoprizer (Groupon type deal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kburns10

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
Hey guys! This is the first deal post I've ever made so I hope I am doing this right! I was looking for NBA Jam for cheap and I ran across a site called Shoprizer that works similar to Groupon. They have the game for $19.99 with free shipping if 60 people join the deal. So far there are 3. The deal ends Feb. 7, so there is still time to get enough people to join the deal. I know this isn't a guarantee, but $19.99 is my sweet spot for this game and might be for others. The link is: http://www.shoprizer.com/store/product/6442901728/nba-jam

I have not personally used the site before, but from what I could gather, those who have say it's legit. They even link you to Amazon if you want to just buy the game now. Hoping people will jump on this so that we can get it for this price!

ya... $20 sounds good to me for jam... im gonna keep watching and do a little research on the site... thanks for the post =)

No problem! I agree $20 is perfect, but I'm also keeping an eye on the site before committing. If I start to see the numbers of people who join go up, I just might try it. If anyone finds concrete info about this site please post it. I found this deal through Bing Shopping, so I'm hoping it's legit!

I got this a week or so ago when EA had it on sale for 19.99. IMO, 19.99 is the absolute most you should pay for this game. It's fun and kinda cool to have if you used to play the old arcade game, but there's not much to it. A few different game variations, but it's basically the same, simple thing. The game itself is only 1.3GB on 360, which is smaller than some XBLA games. If I had it to do over I would still get it, but wait for the 10-15 dollar range.....which can't be that far off.

[quote name='Maynard']Great deal, I joined it an noticed it is through Target so I trust it.[/QUOTE]

"Target Price" does not mean that it is from Target stores. It means the target price of the item is X dollars. Everything on there says "target price". It's the goal of the price to sell at.

[quote name='nypickle']"target price" does not mean that it is from target stores. It means the target price of the item is x dollars. Everything on there says "target price". It's the goal of the price to sell at.[/quote]

lol

Really don't know about this site...just looking at it seems wrong. On their logo on the top left it says "Group Buy Stuff Save Money!" and then at the top middle of the page it says in red "Save Up 50%". This kind of spelling/broken english doesn't exactly instill confidence, IMO. Its like buying from a site that just says "You save big happy moneys now! Give Credit Card Get Thing, Super Fun!"

[quote name='Camre']Really don't know about this site...just looking at it seems wrong. On their logo on the top left it says "Group Buy Stuff Save Money!" and then at the top middle of the page it says in red "Save Up 50%". This kind of spelling/broken english doesn't exactly instill confidence, IMO. Its like buying from a site that just says "You save big happy moneys now! Give Credit Card Get Thing, Super Fun!"[/QUOTE]

Yea it definitely looks a bit fishy, which sucks, because that's my sweet spot for NBA Jam. I thought I'd let people know in case someone has had a good experience with them or if people were interested. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up! Thought I'd try posting a deal for once and give back to the site :)

Still waiting on a $10 deal. NBA Jam is dope and all, but it still just screams XBLA title to me. My SNES copy can tide me over until it drops.

[quote name='Camre']Its like buying from a site that just says "You save big happy moneys now! Give Credit Card Get Thing, Super Fun!"[/QUOTE]

Wherez the site?!! I want in!

Seriously though, I want NBA Jam for $15 or less so I'll wait.

[quote name='threefiftyzzz']Yay for price...nay for the site... hopefully not much longer till amazon drops this to $20...[/QUOTE]

Let's hope so. I check Amazon every damn day in hopes that the elusive $19.99 price tag will appear... eventually.

[quote name='nypickle']"Target Price" does not mean that it is from Target stores. It means the target price of the item is X dollars. Everything on there says "target price". It's the goal of the price to sell at.[/QUOTE]

lolololololololololololol :applause::bouncy::applause:

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Anyone can tell me which one is better: NBA2k11 or NBA Jam?[/QUOTE]

nba 2k11 is a basketball simulation, the best sports game for me (realistic gameplay) and nba jam is an arcade basketball game which is a fun game

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back