NBA Jam or 2k11?

I think I am picking up NBA Jam. Loved it when I was little and it will a change from Live and 2k11. 2k11 is same old same old, but I will probably pick it at some time. I like UK and with the influx of players I will want to get that n put them all on the Lakers.

IGN says 2k11 is the best sports game, not just basketball game. Whether they're hyping it or not, this year seems like the time to buy it if you're looking for a basketball game. Especially, with the Jordan challenges and being able to have him on the modern rosters.

I'm guessing(hoping) Jam will be $15-20 on XBLA and PSN, making getting that and 2K11 both not too bad, really. If you're asking about buying either for the Wii, then definately Jam, I would say. I haven't played any simulation sports games on Wii, but I don't see them lighting a candle to the 360/PS3 versions. As far as 2K11 being same old same old, it actually looks like they've added quite a bit to the package, atleast more than Madden/NHL/The Show have in their respective sports. Of course, it helps I've been in Chicago for my whole life and got to see every Bulls game in the 90's.

I have a Wii and PS3 and I would buy Jam for Wii and 2k11 for PS3. This morning, I saw the IGN review, and I'm not sure how much to trust it. IMO, IGN tends to overrate and underrate games all the time.

You also have to consider that Jam Wii might have an extra mode of play, but might look like ass next to the much cheaper PS3 version. To me, cheaper price/better graphics outweigh the Wii version. Just gotta be patient a month or two also. It's tough when you want a game soon.

Definitely NBA Jam, especially since it was announced that NBA Jam on PS3/Xboxs 360 will have all the features included in the Wii version. and there's the possibility of a standalone release for those of us who are not interested in any sports simulators.

bread's done
Back