NBA Street Homecourt & All-Pro Football 2K8 (360) $6.91 Shipped FSSS Amazon

not bad deal. too bad i own both already. nba street homecourt is kinda fun and 2k8 is basically 2k5 with NFL legends and fake teams, but its still alright.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Anyone know if the $10 credit stacks?[/QUOTE]

no.... thats why i have half a dozen or more now :cry: and they only work on the digital code....it is full price

Oh sh!t. You meant $6.91 for both. I don't have either. Sold. You rock OP.
Hopefully I can rack up some easy chievos while I watch all of these DVD extras I have left over.
Do they have any others for older games?

Also , whether its a deal breaker for someone or not , Homecourt is no longer online enabled as EA took its servers down , which also means its impossible to get the full 1000 achievement points for.

Both very good games for their time. And for you achievement whores out there, Street is an easy 1000. APF 2K8 is an easy 700 or so.

Think this is dead, shows up as $14.24 for me. Too bad, I would have gladly payed $7 for NBA Street Homecourt, and the football game would have been a bonus.

Just an FYI, Homecourt's online servers were taken down in February, so there's no online multiplayer anymore. Still a great game, though.

[quote name='$hady']Homecourt was really fun, it's a slam dunk for $7!

RIM SHOT!

Who sees where I went there? lol[/QUOTE]
i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

Damn, I would have loved to own both for $7. I haven't owned an American Football game since NFL 2K5. I've added it to my wishlist and keeping an eye on them :D Thanks op.

[quote name='Rozz']Homecourt is easily one of the best sports games of all time.[/QUOTE] Really? Of All Time? Agree to disagree. Ever Play NBA 2k? MLB the Show?

Deal dead, but wow, that was pretty good. Both are really fun games. Homecourt was really under appreciated, in my opinion. If you're not big into simulations, that is a definitely great basketball game for you.

[quote name='S0DA POPINSKI']Really? Of All Time? Agree to disagree. Ever Play NBA 2k? MLB the Show?[/QUOTE]

Those are both simulations but even considering that yes, I do consider Homecourt to be more enjoyable than both of those. However, since this is based upon our opinions it doesn't seem like an intelligent thing to argue about. It seems like you also skipped over the fact that I didn't say it's the greatest, I said it's one of the greatest.

[quote name='Rozz']It seems like you also skipped over the fact that I didn't say it's the greatest, I said it's one of the greatest.[/QUOTE]

oooo, he got you there... But I have to agree. I never owned NBA Homecourt, but I don't think I've played a demo more than that one lol. I'm not sure why I never bought it...

Arcade style sports titles > Simulation titles any day (imo)...

Homecourt is definitely one of the best pick-up and play sports games ever. The original NBA Jam and TE would go ahead of it for me, but I cannot think of anything else.

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']All pro football 2k8 is trash but Nba Street sounds cool might pick this up.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I've heard the same thing w/ 2K8 -- essentially a carbon copy of 2K5 without the license. And it's not pretty at all. I'd just stick with 2K5.

As for NBA HC -- never played it and it's too late for me to want to play it now.

bread's done
Back