NBA Street Homecourt vs. NBA Street Vol. 2?

DonVanDam

CAG Veteran
Hey I was at Gamestop the other day digging through the $4.99 playstation 2 bin and came across one of my old favorites, NBA Street Volume 2, I instantly bought and I've been playing it for the last week, the game is grossly fun and not too over the top for an arcade basketball game. I love that fact that it's four players, and its really easy to get into.

Now, I was looking up some information and I guess a next-gen version came out for playstation 3 and xbox 360, have any og you guys played it? is it anything like volume 2? I never played the 3rd nba street they released but I'd love to play the game in HD, kinda sucks have nba street vol 2 being stretched across my 32 inch tv...

I played the 360 version and had alot of fun with it when it came out. It should be found like dirt cheap at alot of places now and sounds like you'll have fun with it as well. Hopefully EA will make another one with some newer players included.

The "non-sim" basketball games rotate on a yearly basis according to the NBA's licensing agreement, or at least they did before Midway went under. EA released their latest Street series in 07, while Midway did their series last year. It's EA's turn "if" they want to do a new one.

[quote name='MSUHitman']The "non-sim" basketball games rotate on a yearly basis according to the NBA's licensing agreement, or at least they did before Midway went under. EA released their latest Street series in 07, while Midway did their series last year. It's EA's turn "if" they want to do a new one.[/quote]

AHHH, I wondered why it had been awhile because EA milks us sports nerds every year.

Ballers looked horrible and I never played it but I always enjoyed the Street series.

bread's done
Back