NBA Street Vol. 3 with Mario Characters!!!

Does anyone think that the XBox and PS2 versions will also get secret characters. Like on the Xbox there could be Master Chief, Blinx, Ryo, and 2 DOA Girls. On the PS2 maybe they could have FF characters, Jax and Sly. Seeing Blinx alleyooping to Master Chief alone would be worth the purchase of the Xbox copy :).

[quote name='ananag112']Does anyone think that the XBox and PS2 versions will also get secret characters. Like on the Xbox there could be Master Chief, Blinx, Ryo, and 2 DOA Girls. On the PS2 maybe they could have FF characters, Jax and Sly. Seeing Blinx alleyooping to Master Chief alone would be worth the purchase of the Xbox copy :).[/quote]

Who cares? Those other people arent as cool as the nintendo characters.

[quote name='ananag112']Does anyone think that the XBox and PS2 versions will also get secret characters. Like on the Xbox there could be Master Chief, Blinx, Ryo, and 2 DOA Girls. On the PS2 maybe they could have FF characters, Jax and Sly. Seeing Blinx alleyooping to Master Chief alone would be worth the purchase of the Xbox copy :).[/quote]

I think the nintendo characters would be awesome, but if PS2 veriosn featured Solid Snake and Dante then I would go with that. That could be possible seeing as how Snake is making a cameo in Ape Escape 3 and Dante in Viewtiful Joe. I have no xbox so this makes my decision a little easier.

I completely forgot about the nba street series. Probably my favorite sports games, but I am extremely angry at EA for their exclusive contracts. I will probably pick this up used so they don't make more money off of me, because this is a cool game. One of the few EA games worth the money.

[quote name='sying']
sports games are a novelty item. Its cool for a very short while until you get distracted by a shiny object.
[/quote]

Different strokes for different folks, I've been playing Madden religiously (buying an iteration usually every 2-3 years) for years, also I've been playing NBA Street vol 2 since its release. Remember not everyone is the same, for me sports games have been some of the longest lasting titles for me personally.

[quote name='ananag112']Snake and Dante would be cool.[/quote]

Snake= Konami.
Dante= Capcom.
I doubt that would happen.
Jak, Daxter, Ratchet and Clank are much more likely.

bread's done
Back