NBA2K10 (PS3/360) at Best Buy $19.99

not really much of a deal since we're less than a week away from the nba finals ending........ should be less than $10 at that pont

Awesome deal. Practically a free trial if you do this today...

Get it from Bestbuy for $20
Setup a trade to Gazelle for $20

You have 30 days to send it into gazelle. If you like it, keep it.

I assume there is no way to get free shipping besides instore pickup? I would order this but I have no bestbuy's close to me and I don't want to pay shipping.

Thanks op, good price. I think my brother is going to pick up a copy later today. Current Amazon tiv is $22.50 so you even after tax you can try it risk free.

[quote name='colwin']great, but nba season is almost over, so no incentive to pick up this game :)[/QUOTE]

The season being over is MORE incentive to get it... how else are you going to get your hoops fix? The WNBA and their fundamentals? Yeah right.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']not really much of a deal since we're less than a week away from the nba finals ending........ should be less than $10 at that pont[/QUOTE]

NBA 2K9 hovered around $15-$25 until the next version came out.

[quote name='Rozz']NBA 2K9 hovered around $15-$25 until the next version came out.[/QUOTE]

not really it was 9.99 everywhere i saw it

[quote name='Lyricsborn']not really it was 9.99 everywhere i saw it[/QUOTE]

My personal experience (including me selling a copy last year after the season was over) as well as Videogamepricecharts, which tracks the average selling price from multiple sites, says you're wrong:

http://www.videogamepricecharts.com/game/playstation-3/nba-2k9
http://www.videogamepricecharts.com/game/xbox-360/nba-2k9

From June to July 2009 it ranged from $16-$20's, and that includes the used copies! It didn't truly dip towards the useless range until the next version was looming. These games still maintain a bit of value during the summer.

Between getting in on the Amazon deal and now this (I used a $10 Reward Cert. from BB to get 2K10 for $20 2 weeks ago when it was "on sale") I'm so pissed off I wasted a certificate I could have used to get a cheap Blu-Ray.

[quote name='Rozz']My personal experience (including me selling a copy last year after the season was over) as well as Videogamepricecharts, which tracks the average selling price from multiple sites, says you're wrong:

http://www.videogamepricecharts.com/game/playstation-3/nba-2k9
http://www.videogamepricecharts.com/game/xbox-360/nba-2k9

From June to July 2009 it ranged from $16-$20's, and that includes the used copies! It didn't truly dip towards the useless range until the next version was looming. These games still maintain a bit of value during the summer.[/QUOTE]

Well according to my personal experiences i say you are wrong

is this the one that when you're playing it, it looks like you're watching a real basketball game on a tv channel? or is that EA? I was awe inspired when I saw it demoed in a store and literally had to do a double take b/c I thought it was a live televised game..

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Well according to my personal experiences i say you are wrong[/QUOTE]

Well, thanks for the valuable contribution, but I've provided evidence of being correct while you haven't posted anything to back up your claims. I really don't see how you can argue this further.

I'm looking for a deal on NBA Live! I never played NBA 2k but Live has always been my favorite. If I could get that for $20 that'd be great.

I bit, had a rewards zone certificate about to expire. First basketball game for 360, good deal to me. Thanks OP.

[quote name='token2k6']is this the one that when you're playing it, it looks like you're watching a real basketball game on a tv channel? or is that EA? I was awe inspired when I saw it demoed in a store and literally had to do a double take b/c I thought it was a live televised game..[/QUOTE]

Yes, this one looks fantastic and almost like you're watching a real game.

[quote name='leecy']I bit, had a rewards zone certificate about to expire. First basketball game for 360, good deal to me. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome!

Definitely works for me. I've got a $5 RZ certificate to use and have been looking for a 2010 basketball game. I'd like to try Live, but the price is more then I'm willing to drop on it, but for $20 I can stomach the issues with this game.

I bought this on release and I'm still playing it. The in game presentation is amazing, and the My Player mode is deep enough to be worth the $20 alone! I'd say I've spent 90% of my game time playing My Player, it's like an RPG. You get points after each game based on your performance, and you use them to build up your stats.

[quote name='token2k6']is this the one that when you're playing it, it looks like you're watching a real basketball game on a tv channel? or is that EA? I was awe inspired when I saw it demoed in a store and literally had to do a double take b/c I thought it was a live televised game..[/QUOTE]

Most likely it was 2K10. Every 360 demo system I've seen has 2K10 on it.

Picked it up tonight at my local BB. Still rang up in store for $39.99. I had to have them override it manually. They didn't even check to see the price online and took my word for it.

[quote name='stewie75']The season being over is MORE incentive to get it... how else are you going to get your hoops fix? The WNBA and their fundamentals? Yeah right.[/QUOTE]

so true, other than the world cup, I am not really interested in any of the sports going on in the summer...in fact, all I do is continuously hit up nba.com and look for news/rumors about trades and the draft, no better time to grab 2k10!

bread's done
Back