NC tax dollars hard at work.

[quote name='Moxio']WTF stands for What the fuck, guys. :cool:[/quote]

Nah, the WTF-2 actually means William Thomas Franklin the 2nd.....duh. ;)

i remember back when i used AOL in the early-mid 90s, you would just type the number 6 if a parent was in the room or watching..no one ever did it though, despite the billions of chain letters that had that in it

It's more disturbing that almost half of the acronyms are to let someone else know their parents are in the room or something like it.

Looking at those acronyms Parents should know, not even I know most of those. Seriously, did tehy just make up LMIRL, PAW and KPC?

Parent over shoulder? That's not what I use POS for.

As for the plates, if people have time to worry about finding wtf on a license plate offensive. They have more time on their hands than they should and need to get over it.

atu9tc.jpg

::Shakes head::

Funny how the people in control of our money are usually some of the dumbest people around.

And believe me, I know about dumb, worthless government officials. I live in NY.

This doesn't really bother me as much as the 200 million dollars in tax breaks that Dell got for a handful of jobs or the shitty job they do with regards to building roads.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']This doesn't really bother me as much as the 200 million dollars in tax breaks that Dell got for a handful of jobs or the shitty job they do with regards to building roads.[/quote]

Are the roads bad? Wife and I were down in Raleigh in March and I was amazed how nice the roads were. Maybe I'm just use to the potholed roads from the harsh winters.

[quote name='homeland']Are the roads bad? Wife and I were down in Raleigh in March and I was amazed how nice the roads were. Maybe I'm just use to the potholed roads from the harsh winters.[/quote]

They do things that baffle the mind from time to time. I just wish that they would plan things out better and hire better companies to work on the roads.

My dad has "FN HOG" for his license plate on his motorcycle.

It stands for Florida National Harley Owners Group but still, I was surprised they allowed it.

I lived in North Carolina for a year and a half and they have better roads than most of the country. Hell, we've crossed some bridges in rural parts of Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio that made me cringe.

But I love how people get offended by things they had no idea about. And it's still funny that simple words get people pissed off more than the govt completely flushing money down the drain on pork and corporate "tax breaks".

The DMV recently realized the same letters appeared on the sample license plate on its own Web site. Officials are trying to remove the plate from the site.

Not only did they not know what WTF stands for, they don't know how to remove an image from their own website. :lol:

I think i'm more offended by the idiotic website that decided to make a 20-item list of chat acronyms into a damn slideshow. What a POS.
Hopefully no one has ever used PIR and NIFOC together..

Hmmm... I call bullshit on NALOPKT because your average teen has too insufficient a grasp of the English language to not think "alot" is one, actual word.

Well is is a pretty dumb idea, but to be fair it says that they CAN be replaced and I doubt very many people are really going to care all that much to go through the process.

Silly, though if they used the same logic and got rid of South. Carolina's "God bless the United States" plates I'd be happy.

Reminds me of a story I heard, this woman had an mpeachW vanity plate and someone found it offensive, called the DMV and the DMV made the woman turn in her plates.

news02_impeach_bush_plate_thumb.jpg

here i have been telling people I want sex now, when I could have easily been saying IWSN, thats going to free up a lot time in my day now.

bread's done
Back